IGNORED

Lori Alexander 83: Fully Cook the Chicken!

Well ... this is Lori who discussed anal sex with her father and told us all about it on the interwebz

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Just now, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Well ... this is Lori who discussed anal sex with her father and told us all about it on the interwebz

Silly me, how could I have forgotten!🥴 Another shining moment in Lori's posting history.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

Honestly, this was one of the first things I saw things I saw this morning. WTF is wrong with that woman?  She is seriously ill.

I can't believe the conversations Lori supposedly has with her father.   Her dead mothers' boobs/modesty, and let's not forget she asked his opinion on anal sex and he declared it like "playing in the sewer" 

It's also iron that Lori hates medical science/doctors (except when it benefits her) but uses the "my dad who was a doctor" card when she can use it to prove her authority on a subject because she asked her dad (who was a doctor!) Yeah, we know Lori. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

16 hours ago, usmcmom said:

How can Lori not see that it is highly inappropriate to start a social media post with “My mother had large breasts.”?  It is crude, immodest, intrusive and degrading to her mother’s memory. 

Shame on her. Shame on Ken for “letting” her post it and shame on her dad for not shutting down that conversation if it did indeed happen. 

I was appalled when I saw that post. This is the way Lori practices modesty? I hope Lori's mother's sister, Aunt Generva, (who criticized Lori for her portrayal of her mother) is not alive to read that post. I also think Lori has always been way too interested in other women's breasts and bottoms. Ken needs to grow a set and teach Lori a thing or two about appropriate posts.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Lori is just so TRASHY. 

Like, I try not to use that word about people, but she just so is. She thinks she's a classy wealthy older Christian woman, but she's just... trashy. No sense of decorum in the slightest.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 11

52 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Lori is just so TRASHY. 

Like, I try not to use that word about people, but she just so is. She thinks she's a classy wealthy older Christian woman, but she's just... trashy. No sense of decorum in the slightest.

And mean.  Nothing delights her more than telling women how to and that they must suffer.  You know, other women.  Not her, of course.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

38 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Ken is A LOT of things, but masculine he is not. 

I get that this is a snark site... but I'm kinda prickly about gender issues. There are a lot of ways to be masculine. I'm sure Ken is doing just fine at it. Neither he nor the rest of us need to believe the stupid hype about what 'a real man' is or isn't. All the men are real men.

• Upvote 4

"He’s been married and faithful to the wife of his youth for many years".

I’m probably reading into this, but she added "many years".  She could’ve said "faithful to the wife of his youth".  Meaning there was a reset, like "0 days since a workplace injury".  

I think Alyssa gets botox and lip injections, that’s where some of Lori passive aggressiveness towards plastic surgery/growing old gracefully comes from.

• Upvote 5

23 hours ago, Pammy said:

I get that this is a snark site... but I'm kinda prickly about gender issues. There are a lot of ways to be masculine. I'm sure Ken is doing just fine at it. Neither he nor the rest of us need to believe the stupid hype about what 'a real man' is or isn't. All the men are real men.

you are 100 percent correct.  All men are valid men.   Not to defend my comment, but I guess what I had in mind was how Lori always hypes up the uber manly man stereotypes (football players, construction workers, laborers, the men who built the railroads, pioneer men,, etc)...Of course there is nothing wrong with Ken's version of being a man, but it's ironic that Lori holds these men up as an example of what it means to be a "man" and Ken is well...not that type at all. 

Doesn't excuse my comment, but I think that's what was in my mind when I wrote that comment. 

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

you are 100 percent correct.  All men are valid men.   Not to defend my comment, but I guess what I had in mind was how Lori always hypes up the uber manly man stereotypes (football players, construction workers, laborers, the men who built the railroads, pioneer men,, etc)...Of course there is nothing wrong with Ken's version of being a man, but it's ironic that Lori holds these men up as an example of what it means to be a "man" and Ken is well...not that type at all. 

Doesn't excuse my comment, but I think that's what was in my mind when I wrote that comment. 

Sorry to quote myself, but case in point, she tweeted this today:

"An outhouse down the street was being pumped out and cleaned when I walked by it. Two men were doing this smelly, gross job. I bet not many women have applied for this job. Thankful for the men who do the dangerous, hard, and smelly jobs that make our lives better."

She holds this up as a "masculine" job and while a LOT of folks men or women perhaps wouldn't want to do this job, I'm certain this is something Ken would NEVER do.  Nothing wrong with that. It's just the constrast between what Lori considers "masculine" and the man she married. 

• Upvote 4

On 12/30/2023 at 8:45 AM, Loveday said:

Speaking of modest clothing, Lori posted a link to a sale on modest swimwear at Lands' End. She says the swimsuit she has that's on sale, is 'marked WAY down.' Well, I guess that's true, if you consider going from $134.95 to $119.95 'WAY down.' I don't. I consider that to be around 10% off. Now, if it was down to $67.99, that would be more reasonable. 50% off is a good sale to me, not 10% off.🙄

I'm wondering if it was tied to time zone or location; I'm showing it as the last day of the sale and it's 47.99.  It's really ugly and impractical for me, though, so I will not be purchasing it. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Sorry to quote myself, but case in point, she tweeted this today:

"An outhouse down the street was being pumped out and cleaned when I walked by it. Two men were doing this smelly, gross job. I bet not many women have applied for this job. Thankful for the men who do the dangerous, hard, and smelly jobs that make our lives better."

An... outhouse? 

In HER neighborhood???!??

She must mean Port-A-John or something because surely there is not an actual outhouse still in use anywhere near her.

What was that follower of hers who seemed to be stuck in the late 1800's? Maybe she's roped Lori in on the delusion?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

An... outhouse? 

She must mean Port-A-John or something because surely there is not an actual outhouse still in use anywhere near her.

What was that follower of hers who seemed to be stuck in the late 1800's? Maybe she's roped Lori in on the delusion?

Has to be a port a john, I just cannot imagine anyone in her area with an outhouse. LOL.

If you mean Flicka Johnson, she passed away a few months ago. :( I think she had pancreatic cancer, though I'm not positive.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

An... outhouse? 

I just assumed she meant a portable toilet, as an outhouse wouldn't need to be emptied very often, if ever. Or did she mean someone emptying a septic system? (Is that thing in California? We have pockets of neighborhoods - even nice ones - that aren't yet on city water/waste. It's a "this city grew too fast and with very poor planning" type problem. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

An... outhouse? 

Nope, no outhouses anywhere near Lori.  All indoor plumbing and functional sewer systems.  In fact, not a port a potty in sight.  I guess it's possible someone could have one in a side or backyard during remodeling, but no visible from the street sign of that either.   Another tall tale like the butter I never found at the price Lori quoted at the time..   

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

We have an abandoned outhouse on your property (honestly not that unusual in Alaska. It sits on the back end of property). Still has a shack over it but the planks that cover the hole are rotted. My husband almost fell in one day. The number of thoughts that ran threw my head, like how long would it take emergency services to pull him out because I wasn’t doing it and OMG where was the garden hose and how many shots was he going to need. I would love to see Lori deal with that. 

• Upvote 4

Lori lives in a typical SoCal subdivision.  The ground was completely cleared and graded before any building whatsoever began.  There are no leftovers hanging around.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, LooseMoose said:

We have an abandoned outhouse on your property (honestly not that unusual in Alaska. It sits on the back end of property). Still has a shack over it but the planks that cover the hole are rotted. My husband almost fell in one day. The number of thoughts that ran threw my head, like how long would it take emergency services to pull him out because I wasn’t doing it and OMG where was the garden hose and how many shots was he going to need. I would love to see Lori deal with that. 

I wish I didn't know this, but outhouses aren't going to be much more than 3 ft deep. And people in Alaska, despise our constant cheers of "I'm outdoorsy and rugged and self-sufficient" are kinda lazy about things like digging holes to poop in. Especially because the ground is so hard to dig. Unless you have a backhoe it's just annoying and cold. 

You should always empty the outhouse in the spring, especially if it's not been used most of the winter, most everything will be closer to fertilizer. 

We just tore down the outhouse at our cabin. I don't know if we'll rebuild or not. ir was too much to maintain for a dry cabin we go to twice a year. 

Thank you subscribing to outhouse facts. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

It's really ugly and impractical for me, though, so I will not be purchasing it. 

When I checked it out, the only sizes available with 4,6,8.  Lori probably thinks if you aren't that size you shouldn't be wearing a bathing suit anyway. 

11 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Lori lives in a typical SoCal subdivision.  The ground was completely cleared and graded before any building whatsoever began.  There are no leftovers hanging around.  

She said it was an outhouse, but I'm guessing it was actually a porta potty on a work site or such.  I'm going out on a limb but I'm stating there are NO true outhouses in her neighborhood. And we know Lori doesn't venture too far from home. 

• Upvote 4

I can absolutely say there are zero outhouses in Lori's neighborhood.  It is all typical SoCal subdivision.  Nothing, absolutely nothing of the grounds prior state remains.  I drove down Lori's street Wednesday and not a port a potty in sight in either direction either.  She would have had to have driven a few miles to see one.  Lori does simply make things up or exaggerate regularly.  

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

5 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I wish I didn't know this, but outhouses aren't going to be much more than 3 ft deep. And people in Alaska, despise our constant cheers of "I'm outdoorsy and rugged and self-sufficient" are kinda lazy about things like digging holes to poop in. Especially because the ground is so hard to dig. Unless you have a backhoe it's just annoying and cold. 

You should always empty the outhouse in the spring, especially if it's not been used most of the winter, most everything will be closer to fertilizer. 

We just tore down the outhouse at our cabin. I don't know if we'll rebuild or not. ir was too much to maintain for a dry cabin we go to twice a year. 

Thank you subscribing to outhouse facts. 

I did not know that, thank you. Makes me feel better. The back end of our property is where the old homestead was originally built about 70 years ago. Then about 30 years ago they built the house we live in but the fallen remains of the old one are still there. I don’t know if the outhouse was ever emptied, didn’t want to find out the hard way. Once we realized how rotted out the boards were we just said nope and no one has been back to the that end since. 

• Upvote 3

Ha, ha, ha. Lori is wondering why people say she is dangerous.  Let me count the ways...

1. encouraging women to stay in abusive situations.

2. giving medical advice with no medical degree, only quack cures

3. doesn't believe mental health is a thing and people don't need medication or therapy 

and don't forget her cleaning tips and slime salad that would get even a roach sick

Edited by Free Jana Duggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

I think Lori may have seen this happening somewhere in her neighborhood.  Her idea of "neighborhood" may extend a few miles out. It may be something she sees when she drives to expensive stores. 

"Oh, there's a port apotty and some big, strong men. That would make a good post. . . "

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 2