IGNORED

Lori Alexander 83: Fully Cook the Chicken!

2 hours ago, louisa05 said:

What should it be called?"How to Poison Your Family the Godly Way"? 

“Sacred Slop: Biblical Recipes From a Lazy Housewife”

She also seems to be thinking about a book that will share stories about all the marriages she has saved. She said she is collecting all her emails from women who are grateful for her help. She is also asking for women to email her their “transformed wife” stories and wants them to edit it as much as they can. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 9

Imma thinkin' that will be a single sheet, front only, not a book.

Unless Lying Lori Who Lies makes up a ton of fake "I Saved Their Marriage" stories.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

She also seems to be thinking about a book that will share stories about all the marriages she has saved. She said she is collecting all her emails from women who are grateful for her help. She is also asking for women to email her their “transformed wife” stories and wants them to edit it as much as they can. 

Why does that remind me of the old “Send your money to God, but make the check out to me”?

• Upvote 8

On 11/8/2023 at 2:34 PM, HoneyBunny said:

Damn, she pisses me off. How can anyone be sooooo hateful?

IMG_0687.png

As someone who has never needed an abortion I hope I’m not out of line when I say “I don’t feel that listing that with things people pursue is correct.” It’s more like something we hope people have safe, easy, affordable and fair access to should they need it. I don’t think I’ve ever once heard anyone say they are “pursuing an abortion”

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Lori writes in the comments today that she is "coming out with a cookbook soon."  

I tried some fundie recipes a few years back. After all, the focus of their lives is homemaking, right? I was surprised at how bad the recipes were. I tried one of ZZ's and one of Lori's. Both were major fails at my house. I had small kids then, and I thought for sure they'd like ZZ's dessert recipe, but the whole family hated it.

5 hours ago, usmcmom said:
7 hours ago, louisa05 said:

What should it be called?"How to Poison Your Family the Godly Way"? 

Maybe she'll adapt one of the classics:

"The Petty Cocksure Cookbook"

"The Way to Strike Fear in a Man's Heart: The Unsettlement Cookbook"

"Joyless Cooking"

"I'll Scoff at You"

"Einkorn Bread as Hard as a Wooden Moose Cookbook"

"Cooking to Distract Your Husband After a Walk on the Beach"

Edited by thoughtful
fixing link
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Imma thinkin' that will be a single sheet, front only, not a book.

Unless Lying Lori Who Lies makes up a ton of fake "I Saved Their Marriage" stories.

Much like the cookbook will be, I'm sure. Salmonella salad with her infamous raw egg dressing, Einkorn bread with instructions on how to slather $20 butter on it (used to be $14, but inflation, you know...), Ken's Favorite Pot Roast That She Never Made In All The Years Of Their Marriage Until Just This Past Year, and Raw Roast Chicken. Yeah, that should be a really short cookbook.🙄

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Or 52 Uses for Einkorn Bread Dough -- Not Just Your Mama's Bread (pie crust, pizza dough, pancakes and more!)  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Lori is ALL over Twitter/X today bemoaning the fact that there may be some Christian women who are voting their own conscious based of the comments of another over the top Christian woman influencer, Allie Beth Stuckey. 

In one of several post, Lori says this:

Women are to submit to their husbands in everything unless their husbands are asking them to sin. Women should follow their husband’s lead. Vote the way your husband’s vote. Don’t negate his vote but double it instead! This is supporting him & being his help meet as God commands.

She making up extrabiblical stuff again/still/constantly. 

NO WHERE does it say in the Bible that being a help meet to  your husband means you lose your identify as a person.  According to Lori, it means you MUST vote how your husband votes. Does that also mean that if his favorite color is blue, blue has to be my favorite color too even if I like red?  If my husband's favorite lunch is hamburger and fries does that mean I have to eat that everyday although i like salads??

Lori makes NO SENSE and just makes up stuff to fit her narrative. No, God doesn't call on us to become a "lcarbon copy of our husbands" when we marry. We are still a fully recognized person in our own right.  We were given brains. My husband would be aghast to think he has to tell me how to vote or do anything. I'm an adult and he's an adult. He knows I'm perfectly capable of thinking on my own. And that doesn't take away from our marriage, but it enhances it. 

Now if your husband is DEMANDING you vote as he votes, that another whole set of problems.  

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

On 1/20/2024 at 5:00 PM, Loveday said:

Much like the cookbook will be, I'm sure. Salmonella salad with her infamous raw egg dressing, Einkorn bread with instructions on how to slather $20 butter on it (used to be $14, but inflation, you know...), Ken's Favorite Pot Roast That She Never Made In All The Years Of Their Marriage Until Just This Past Year, and Raw Roast Chicken. Yeah, that should be a really short cookbook.🙄

I hope she doesn't forget to include her family favorite  recipe for Slimy Sardine and Sauerkraut Salad.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Cults-r-us said:

I hope she doesn't forget to include her family favorite  recipe for Slimy Sardine and Sauerkraut Salad.

That the grandkids gobbled up and said yum yum! Because they'd already learned that not eating when you are told to - or whining because you are hungry - results in harsh discipline!  Yay God! 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

I thought women weren't supposed to pay attention to politics? Didn't you say that, Lori, just a week or two ago? Focus on the good and lovely, you said. You sure seemed triggered and frantic the last two days about voting rights and politics. 

As an aside, I saw this comment on one of her many political post today.  OH, FOR PETE'S SAKE! Where exactly is the "power regulator" located on the male body??!!!  Now it's just getting silly. 

Red Lion Alchemical Laboratories

@C60redlion

Women don't have a 'power regulator' like men do so power is like a drug they cannot get enough of- ask a girl who works for a female boss- of course there are exceptions we all know there are exceptions thanks for pointing them out 😕

• Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 4

Is the "power regulator" possibly located in the male appendage that looks most like a gear shift?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Is the "power regulator" possibly located in the male appendage that looks most like a gear shift?

So that’s what they’re calling it these days? 

Yes, I agree with that poster, no man in history has ever been drunk with power. That’s why we’ve never had any wars, hardly anyone ever wants to be president or king, all countries share equally with other countries.  
It’s really been such a peaceful paradise with men in charge.  Thank god for that power regulator. 
🙄

• Haha 15

On 1/20/2024 at 12:56 PM, usmcmom said:

Oh lord a cookbook. Probably more like a pamphlet.

Potential titles include "Godly Recipes to ensure your husband cooks his own food instead" or "Things I never actually cooked until just now" or "Nourishing food for your Godly family... including tips for naturally treating salmonella!"

On 1/20/2024 at 6:00 PM, Loveday said:

On 1/22/2024 at 12:49 PM, Cults-r-us said:

Let's see the potential table of contents:

1. Lori's Big Salad (keeps indefinitely in the fridge!)
  2. Salmonella Salad Dressing with additional tips to keep it extra-slimy
  3. Sardine and Sauerkraut Salad - your grandkids will love it, or else!
  4. Tear-salted 6-hour Floor Raisans 
  5. Raw Roasted Chicken
  6. Einkorn Bread Lori Made Once 
  7. How to properly slather your expensive bread with expensive butter
  8. Ken's Favorite Pot Roast... a once in a lifetime dish
  9. Slop Soup - why compost scraps when you can float them in broth?
  10. Lori's favorite margaritas (which she totally does not drink and never has and you shouldn't either, because God.)
  11. Home remedies for upset stomachs
  12. House cleaning tips including chicken juice counter wipes from Lori and whatever she gets her housekeeper to jot down for her.
  13. Bonus chapter! Why black salve is better than doctors unless you are Lori and have a brain tumor because she is special, but her doctors still all are awful because she says so
  14. 50 page long post-book chapter by Ken about why everyone should listen to Lori about everything. At the end he adds an extra bonus list of the recipes he used to make that the kids would actually eat.  
  • Haha 9
  • Love 2

Oh Dear God (and I don't mean that in vain).

Lori is despicable. There are no words ..

Screenshot_20240123-202447.png

• Disgust 6
  • WTF 11

13 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Ugh she is absolutely vile.

I am still convinced she's just a very lazy psychopath. The world is lucky she was born a woman who hates women, and a lazy one at that. Otherwise who knows what kind of carnage she'd have left in her path?

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

very lazy psychopath.

A new children's book!

Spoiler

8dg9aj.jpg.f9d3e5bf2e0b4204fbd13c38bd0d6549.jpg

It needs Lori's face, though.

• Haha 12

16 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

That's so offensive that I wonder if it's reportable.

• I Agree 6

18 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Okay, now that is, I think, the absolute worst thing she's ever posted (outside of all the times she's talked about beating her children, of course). 😳

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

I was just coming to report this. Thankfully, @Free Jana Duggar got here first, and I will happily delete my screen grabs from my photos, because I feel sick even having them there. 

LazyLori has serious mental issues, as do many of her cheerleaders.  I hope she just fades away and they get help. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Poppin in to remind all the women that they are incapable of making Godly decisions. That's why you need a male headship.  You'll get an abortion and a divorce if you don't.

Thus saith Lori today.

Edited by Free Jana Duggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2

Today on FB Lori says you probably shouldn't follow Andrew Tate ....... because he's kinda bad.

But ...... he's completely right about all the jezebel 'ho feminists and feminism. And besides with his re-post of her "truth" -- "he shared the truth of what I wrote to his millions of followers". (bolding mine)

So yeah ... that's what really matters -- millions of red-pill incels read Lori's "truth". Bet she's hoping to get more incel followers. Maybe she'll even go viral.

As we might expect, her incel leghumper fanboys (Ethan Tabor, Adam Walker, Jonathan D Farley and some newcomers) chimed in to praise Tate and bash jezebel ho' feminists/ feminism.

After this latest post,  I had to come up with a new name for Lori.  We already have Lazy Lori and Lyin' Lori but as of today we have...... (drum roll please) Ta .......   Dah........

Incel Lovin' Lori

Edited to Add:

She deleted the Andrew Tate post and all the comments praising him and subbed a generic photo of a young girl with her original "truth" statement.

Hopefully Ken made her delete it. 

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

18 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Edited to Add:

She deleted the Andrew Tate post and all the comments praising him and subbed a generic photo of a young girl with her original "truth" statement.

Hopefully Ken made her delete it. 

speculation...Ken's idea to have Lori start a new "online" teaching program of Godly Womanhood, which turned out just to be another series of YouTube videos doesn't seem to  have had the desired effective of keeping her busy enough to stop wading into the more hard core/red pill/political topics she seems to enjoy so much these days.  She just back to spouting off any old thing to get engagement. 

I had to laugh at her Twitter health advice this week that God created Butter, eggs and meat for men because they turn into testosterone and make men more manly.  My question, so should women NOT eat those things so as not to beome more masculine and according to Lori, feminists? 

She loves making up stuff "according to Lori"  

• Upvote 7

30 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I had to laugh at her Twitter health advice this week that God created Butter, eggs and meat for men because they turn into testosterone and make men more manly.  My question, so should women NOT eat those things so as not to beome more masculine and according to Lori, feminists? 

She loves making up stuff "according to Lori"  

Hmmm. So, what about that organic butter she likes so much?

Does the Einkorn bread cancel out the testosterone? Or is there something about the price or packaging that makes the fancy butter OK for women? Should someone start putting butter in a pink tub and calling it "Daintybutter" or something, charging twice as much for the same stuff in the black and neon green "Manlybutter" tub? Or would the lady's fancy butter only come in little flower shaped pats?

And what about the fact that butter comes from milk which comes from FEMALE cows?

As usual with Lori, I have so many questions. First among them is "why isn't Ken encouraging her to get treatment for her delusional thinking?" followed by "how can anyone follow her and believe her tripe?"

• Haha 9