Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 51

GreyhoundFan

image.png.3e19ba8405825e9a1e425b6a839a9355.png

• Upvote 6

image.jpeg.e5b265139f08cfc49cbaf45d985d1443.jpeg

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.3e19ba8405825e9a1e425b6a839a9355.png

They've got a long time to wait. Trump always exacts his revenge but does not pay his debts.

• Upvote 8

This is hilarious:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

IMG_8050.thumb.jpeg.2cb0e0467f58454f443b6c2f5947be7f.jpeg

• Upvote 5

image.png.adcb263fefc8c2595ecef08de974366a.png

"Live And Let Trump"

With the state facing life-threatening weather conditions before the caucuses, Donald Trump told his supporters that it would be “worth it” if they died while voting for him.

At a rally, Trump said, “You can’t sit home. If you’re sick as a dog, you say, ‘Darling, I gotta make it.’ Even if you vote and then pass away, it’s worth it, remember.” And then the Trump Campaign canceled three rallies because of the weather because you can’t have Siphilis Stinky getting sick, ya know.

Trumpers will tell you that Trump was just joking, but was he really? How would a Trumper know the difference between a joke and someone being serious? Republicans suck at humor. And this “die for me talk” is another example of Trump’s fascist tendencies and how he views himself. This is some serious Jim Jones shit. Is he trying to encourage more Kool-Aid jokes?

And you would also think that maybe Trump would take it easy on the “die for me” talk when people have died for him. Unfortunately, many did not choose to die for Trump, but died because of Trump.

A Lancelot study determined that 40 percent of U.S. deaths from Covid could have been prevented if the Trump adminstration had taken the pandemic seriously instead of downplaying it and spreading conspiracy theories. Maybe telling the country that it would magically disappear and it could be cured by injecting bleach weren’t great ideas. Trump’s response and refusal to accept the threat of Covid led him to catching Covid.

It’s bizarre as hell that a former president (sic) who ignored tens of thousands of Americans dying around him is in serious contention of getting the job again.

The study also found that Trump’s lack of health policies contributed to the deaths of about 461,000 Americans in 2018, and in 2019, about 22,000 deaths resulted from Trump’s dismantling of environmental protection measures. And then there’s Covid. The Commission determined that 40 percent of Covid-19-related deaths in the U.S. could have been prevented had the U.S. only had the same Covid-19 death rates as those of other Group of Seven (G7) nations, like Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Instead, the Trump administration, with the help of other Republicans, politicized it.

And then there’s Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran who went from defending our nation to attacking it. She was radicalized by the Qanon movement and helped propogate conspiracy theories like Pizzagate. Babbitt was shot by a Capitol Police officer on January 6, 2021, while trying to climb through a busted window next to a barricaded door into the Speaker’s Lobby during the Trump insurrection attempt to overturn the election he lost.

Donald Trump told her to come fight for him in Washington, D.C., saying it was going to be “wild.”

Trump and other right-wing goons have accused the officer of murdering Babbitt, ignoring the standing-their-ground arguments for George Zimmerman killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and Kyle Rittenhouse traveling out of state to go hunting for anti-racism activists. But the fact is, Ashli Babbit was a terrorist and she died terrorizing for Trump.

Babbitt took an oath to protect this nation and died while wearing a MAGA flag as a cape. She was a traitor to the United States of America but a loyalist to Donald Trump. Trumpism and patriotism does not coexist.

Donald Trump will climb over dead bodies or more likely, roll over them in a golf cart to become president (sic) again.

• Upvote 6

image.png.a423618ce18c637c2480cb2cb596be8d.png

• Haha 8

image.thumb.png.8cfe071ab16447a8a466c39424f9fb04.png

"Syphilis Don"

There’s always been speculation about Donald Trump’s health because Donald Trump lies about his health.

The late Doctor Harold Borstein told us during the 2016 presidential campaign that Trump would be “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency (sic).” Dr. Bornstein was hoping to be named White House physician after Trump was elected (sic), but he was expelled from Trump World after being his personal physician for nearly 40 years because he told The New York Times that Trump was taking medication to make his hair grow. To be fair, that’s a violation of his patient’s privacy and a credible doctor would never reveal intimate and personal details about a patient, even on something we can all see, like the dead bleached shitweasel Trump uses as a toupee. But the White House didn’t need him anyway because it had a lunatic doctor in waiting.

Doctor Ronny Jackson was the White House physician and after his first time examining Trump, he claimed Trump was  6 foot, 3 inches, 239 pounds, and had “incredible genes.” Dr. Ronny, an actual doctor who went to doctor school and was employed by the government to be the president’s doctor, also claimed that Trump, if he had a better diet, could live to be 200 years old. Today, Dr. Ronny is an actual congressman and a member of the sycophantic fascist goon caucus. Dr. Ronny has also been accused of being an alcoholic pussy grabber. Dr. Ronny is probably the only Trump ass-kisser who’s literally been inside Donald Trump’s ass. I hope he wore gloves. No I don’t.

Then there’s Trump’s own claims about his health, how he aces cognitive tests with “person, woman, man, camera, TV,” and listing his weight at 215 pounds during his Fulton County arrest. Let’s not forget Captain Combover’s bone spurs or that he needs to use a golf cart at summits while other world leaders are walking. then there’s the baby-steps incident.

And now there’s rampant speculation that Trump has syphilis.

While leaving Trump Tower on Wednesday to head to court for one of his many many many many many trials, this one for being a rapist, Trump waved and inadvertently displayed red sores on his right hand and fingers. There are at least three of them.

I’m not a doctor and I have zero experience with syphilis or any other STDs, thank god, so I can’t say for certain that Trump acquired syphilis at some point over the years, never got it treated, and now the spots are on his tiny hands because he touches his tiny dick way too much. If this is true, it would be another reason Melania sleeps in an entirely separate room from him. Quite frankly, if I was her, I would sleep in another state.

While it’s great fun to mock Trump over this, and Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Meyers certainly have, he probably doesn’t actually have syphilis. According to the doctors interviewed by Newsweek, the sores are not consistent with syphilis. And even if a doctor is an expert on syphilis, he couldn’t diagnose Trump from a photo just like motherfuckers can’t claim President Biden suffers from dementia because they saw him stutter on TV.

But it would make sense that Trump, who is a sex offender, boasted about sexually assaulting women, talks about dating his daughter, has boogied with Jeffrey Epstein, and been seen on tape oggling a child and stating he’d be dating her in ten years, and once stated that avoiding STDs was his Vietnam, would have an STD. In fact, it wouldn’t make sense that he doesn’t.

But if Donald Trump is going to lie about Nikki Haley and the New Hampshire primary, then we can at least speculate that he has syphilis. Trump has claimed that Nikki Haley isn’t eligible for the presidency despite that she was born in the United States of America. This is the same racist birtherism he used against President Obama, whom he also called by his full name, Barack Hussein Obama, as he’s doing now against Haley, except he’s muffing that one, calling her “Nimbra.” Her full name is Nimarata Nikki Randhawa. And no, I can’t find that she started using “Nikki” years later to hide her Indian nationality as some liberals like to claim. Her parents gave her “Nikki” as her middle name upon birth. No, I’m not a Nikki Haley fan.

Trump has also lied that Nikki Haley is having Democrats vote for her in this Tuesday’s New Hampshire primary. They don’t work that way. In New Hampshire, you can’t vote in a Republican primary if you’re registered as a Democrat. Donald Trump keeps repeating the lie even though the facts have been repeatedly pointed out.

I don’t know for sure if Trump smells, so it’s speculation that’s supported by people who’ve been close to him and say he stinks. There’s speculation this funk comes from him wearing adult diapers because he can’t control his bowels and shits his pants on a regular basis. Now we have speculation that Stinky has an STD. But we don’t have to speculate that Donald Trump is a vile racist sexist liar.

But just to be safe, if you encounter Trump on the campaign trail…DO NOT SHAKE HIS HAND!!!

Creative note: I had to draw Trump’s hands larger than usual for this cartoon so readers could see the red spots. I put the red spots on his hands in yesterday’s cartoon but nobody noticed.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

image.png.748562e332ced63c0dba012ff3fbea0c.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

image.png.5c5796ba288c84d77bcea58ac3fd234b.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

image.jpeg.3ac3dd8624ea59fd1b6298fb0c9be7fb.jpeg

• Haha 5

image.jpeg.6bd26aff67ecb544c23e94f9a87b0c58.jpeg

• Upvote 6

TellRon.thumb.png.f428bff881d8a987f59f5594cb8a4298.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.b85e749cb212a1655dafe7c0c49fa189.png

"Tump N Boots"

Ron DeSantis has withdrawn from the presidential race, throwing his support to Donald Trump. Trump is “very honored” to receive the support from the man he once called “Meatball Ron” and “DeSanctimonious. Why would you want the support of someone you think is a sanctimonious meatball?

I guess Puddin’ Boots is hoping to throw his six percent from the latest polling of the New Hampshire primary to Stinky McSyphilis.

You’re not getting a long blog for this one since this is my second of the day, not including the CNN cartoon that was published this morning. I was making chicken wings when this idea hit and right after eating, I drew this while watching the Lions beat on the Buccaneers. I really hate the Buccaneers. I just can’t decide which I hate more, the Buccaneers or Chris Collinsworth. He’s such an asskisser. Right? But I do like making fun of fascist racist goosestepping Republicans and eating Chicken wings…and I’m all out of chicken wings.

• Thank You 4

image.png.295df6b94a0e0bb2d954cd725ee1e56e.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.54520d29ef11d2a81264aa8392ea774d.png

• Upvote 5

Some news is reporting the spots are from a "papercut" if so it's a gnarly papercut.  and is on 2 fingers and the main part of his hand.  (I do not believe it's a papercut)

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

image.png.afcdb7a6e3695b77467515baf140edee.png

• Upvote 7

IMG_8096.thumb.jpeg.ac08d574878ed156cf3b61d4d17c3bbd.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

image.jpeg.0a0ad87cf1b05d50f8576d189e6e720e.jpeg

• Upvote 5

image.jpeg.80a292a1c9aea32923f616eea5734742.jpeg

• Upvote 4

image.png.b86febb723d25994cbd969693b412457.png

"Live Free Or Something Something"

Nikki Haley is looking for an upset over Donald Trump in today’s New Hampshire primary, which many people believe is her last chance to keep her presidential bid alive. For Haley to upset Trump, all the polls have to be wrong…very very wrong.

The Suffolk University/NBC10 Boston/Boston Globe tracking poll gives Trump a 22-point lead over Haley, which is an increase for Trump after DeSantis and his boots went a walking. The poll was taken over the past two days and after DeSantis withdrew and endorsed Trump, giving Trump 60 percent to Haley’s 38 percent.

And don’t give me none of that I-don’t-believe-in-polls crap because they’re usually very close to election results. Even in 2016 when everyone was surprised, shocked, devastated, crying, committing harakir, or packing to to move to Canada, the election result was in most polls’ margins of error. It was all the predictions that were wrong. My prediction is that Trump wins New Hampshire by at least 20 percent over Haley and she drops out tomorrow to save herself from a huge embarrassment in her home state of South Carolina.

Haley did win 100 percent of the vote at the first polling station, which was Dixville Notch. There were a total of six voters but they’re probably not an indicator of how the rest of the state Republicans will go. If Haley can somehow come within ten points of Trump, she’ll call it a win and keep fighting.

In the 1992 Democratic Presidential Primary, Bill Clinton dubbed himself the “Comeback Kid” for a second-place showing after controversies of draft dodging (that was important then), having an extramarital affair (which was also a negative back then), smoking reefer in college but not inhaling (Jesus, how prudish were we in the 90s?), and supporting the death penalty. He lost to Paul Tsongas who did NOT go on to win the presidency and to this day, cartoonists writing blogs still have to look up the spelling of “Tsongas.” So if Haley, whose name is much easier to spell than “Tsongas” since she’s not using Nimarata Randhawa, can place with a tight second, she can claim victory.

Over on the Democratic side, President Joe Biden is not on the ballot due to a riff between New Hampshire and National Democrats over the state’s place on the primary calendar. Even without the president, there are 21 names on the ballot (one is Rep. Dean Phillips and the other is cuckoo-cuckoo bird Marianne Williamson) yet due to a write-in campaign, President Biden will probably win the primary. I hope so.

President Lyndon Johnson won the 1968 primary…barely. With low approval ratings, a primary result against Eugene McCarthy, and Robert F Kennedy entering the race, Johnson dropped out. I doubt Dean Phillips can scare President Biden out of the race and no matter how bad the results are for the president, he can always cite that he wasn’t even on the ballot.

Back to Nikki Haley, it’s not that she has to defeat Trump. She has to defeat the MAGA cult. Unfortunately, the MAGAts don’t listen or pay attention.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic