IGNORED

Artemis (Cynthia Jeub) 2: Still Grifting

Coconut Flan
hoipolloi
Message added by hoipolloi,

REMINDER:

Please be sure that when you quote from someone's social media accounts or provide screenshots that their account is a public account, and not private.

Please review FJ's rule on the use of private information. Paraphrasing is allowed if you happen to be a FB friend or IG follower. 

8 minutes ago, atlantagirl30084 said:

I don’t understand how someone who is not paralyzed cannot stand up to use a microwave.  Or sit down in the shower to clean themselves.

I feel like despite her hatred of the amount of work she did as a child, she has gotten used to being a caretaker and others take advantage of that.  

To be fair, plenty of people who aren't paralyzed still can't stand. I'm not saying that's not the case here but it's ableist to say someone should be able to stand as long as they're not paralyzed. 

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

To be fair, plenty of people who aren't paralyzed still can't stand. I'm not saying that's not the case here but it's ableist to say someone should be able to stand as long as they're not paralyzed. 

I apologize, I can see how this would be the case.  I have deleted this text; thank you for pointing this out.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Carry on here:

• Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic