IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

3 hours ago, Xan said:

In his recent speech, Donny pronounced "Lenin" as "Leneen".  He did it several times and said that was how they say it in Russian.  It isn't.  If anything, it's more like "LYeenin".   He also used a quote that he attributed to Lenin but it was really one from Stalin -- or as one blogger wrote "Staleen".  😆

Dude can barely speak English, and he wants us to believe he knows how to pronounce Russian?  🙄

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Pandering to the base. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

What?

• WTF 8

Haley made an ugly comment about Biden’s life expectancy. I think TFG’s diet shortens his life. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Haley made an ugly comment about Biden’s life expectancy. I think TFG’s diet shortens his life. 

That burger sounds revolting…

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 11

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sounds like somebody is stress eating.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

15 hours ago, fraurosena said:

That burger sounds revolting…

And nauseating. I was just starting to think about what's for dinner tonight. I think I'll wait awhile, let my stomach settle a bit, after reading that. 🤢

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I'd say an extra schmeer of orange goop. That, and he missed the whole of his jaw and neck.

• Upvote 6

I don’t think a bankrupt idiot is a good investment role model. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Let's consider substitutions for "TRUTH" in:  "WHEN I TRUTH, IT GOES ALL OVER THE PLACE."

I'll suggest "EAT HAMBERDERS".

Any other ideas?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Let's consider substitutions for "TRUTH" in:  "WHEN I TRUTH, IT GOES ALL OVER THE PLACE."

I'll suggest "EAT HAMBERDERS".

Any other ideas?

Covfefe! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

"WHEN I TRUTH, IT GOES ALL OVER THE PLACE."

This is the truth though. What he says is all over the place. Can't follow his logic no matter how hard I try.

• Upvote 7

Donny couldn't care less if Ron DeSantis runs.  Yeah.  Sure...

Also, he continues to be worried about that highly illegal phone call to Georgia.  We know this because he keeps insisting that it was "PERFECT" and, for the record, none of the lawyers also on the call told him to shut up.  (As if anyone can tell him to stop talking.)

Spoiler

Screenshot(13738).png.972a6468ff296977a80037b1e9dc213c.png

• Upvote 6

He's still running his mouth on Truth Social.  He keeps insisting that he's the only reason that DeSantis won.

Spoiler

Screenshot(13744).png.ee4908745be0ad1afd68cba2d8b4b88f.png

And Donny is headed for Scotland and Ireland.  Of course, he's all about making America great again but his golf courses are just "SPECTACULAR".   For anyone who doesn't speak Trumpese, he's saying that he needs people to go to his golf courses and that he won't give his braindead followers a single thought while he's away.

Spoiler

Screenshot(13745).png.7c7293258c90a592a6342eff33d605c0.png

To our Irish and Scottish FreeJingerites -- we apologize for his existence.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Xan said:

He's still running his mouth on Truth Social.  He keeps insisting that he's the only reason that DeSantis won.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(13744).png.ee4908745be0ad1afd68cba2d8b4b88f.png

And Donny is headed for Scotland and Ireland.  Of course, he's all about making America great again but his golf courses are just "SPECTACULAR".   For anyone who doesn't speak Trumpese, he's saying that he needs people to go to his golf courses and that he won't give his braindead followers a single thought while he's away.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(13745).png.7c7293258c90a592a6342eff33d605c0.png

With Jack Smith getting closer and closer to an indictment now Pence has testified for 10 hours, Trump’s timing at leaving the country in the middle of his campaign is… remarkable. 

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, Xan said:

Isn't he part Scottish?  It's their fault.

Guess his passports weren't all confiscated.

• Upvote 4

I get so tired of the fake victimhood:

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 6

For the life of me, I can't understand how the MAGA crowd sees this whiny little victim and thinks he's manly.  

And "they" aren't saying anything.  It's almost like the royal "we".  I'm still waiting for him to get totally confused and start some story with "And Trump, this big strong man, came up to me with tears in his eyes saying, "Sir....".

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

41 minutes ago, Xan said:

For the life of me, I can't understand how the MAGA crowd sees this whiny little victim and thinks he's manly.

I suspect many of the MAGAs are so insecure about themselves that they're willing to accept his whining and use it as a mirror; i.e., it allows them to believe they're manly, smart, victims, etc.

• I Agree 8

I don’t get Trump fans either. He is an ass plan & simple. I don’t get why people think he is the greatest person ever. Unfortunately I know several people to believe this. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I don’t get Trump fans either. He is an ass plan & simple. I don’t get why people think he is the greatest person ever. Unfortunately I know several people to believe this. 

I think a big attraction for many of his fans is that he gives them permission to be racist and misogynistic. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Do we have an extradition pact with Scotland?

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic