IGNORED

Trump 60: Haul Out The Popcorn, It Is Finally Indictment Week!

GreyhoundFan

So... does anyone think he's actually coming back?

Also interesting reading:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

Crazypants is ranting over on Truth Social.

Spoiler

Screenshot(13830).png.49ca0b8241ea5eae7b8c1634a7747735.pngScreenshot(13829).png.8dfbc4fe2799d4625a5444e57d5942cf.pngScreenshot(13828).png.092100686494ec6ad29357ffba0465fa.png

So, the judge in the Carroll case has called his bluff.  Jack Smith is getting witnesses to prove that Donny hid boxes.  Ivanka is trying to get herself out of perjury charges and will throw Donald under the bus.  Some of the Proud Boys were found guilt of sedition.  And, to top it off, nobody invited him to the coronation.  Donny is having a no good, very bad week.

• Thank You 9
  • Love 1

Yep.  Donny probably asked the royal family if he could attend since he was over there anyway.  This just popped up:

Spoiler

Screenshot(13832).png.1d2bdd99259d81e3bb209f6975dd5a1a.png

Edited by Xan
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Thank You 3

I see that Jill Biden and granddaughter will attend, so hopefully Charles won’t feel too slighted on his big day. 🙄 It’s too bad Trump returned, but maybe something interesting will happen soon (c’mon Jack Smith).

• Upvote 7

He's worried about Jack Smith today.  This just got posted.

Spoiler

Screenshot(13834).png.3967371b8190f8e6d4939abd5e7f0665.png

You hear that, people?  He has a right to Declassify and the whole crime is MADE UP ANYWAY!  And he should have kept all the papers!  It's like his defense in the E. Jean Carroll case.  I don't know her and she isn't my type but. if I did it, she should have screamed.  It's the usual "throw everything at it and see if something sticks" school of thought.

Yeah.  The more I think about it, the more the Scotland/Ireland trip looks like an excuse to be close to England during the coronation so he might wrangle an invitation.  Donny loves the royals.  It would have given him more credibility if he could say he was one of the political leaders who were seated near the front.  He must have been so pissed that they refused to let him attend.  He might have come back because he was worried about Smith but I think the real reason is that he got his little feelings hurt over being rejected.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Xan said:

He's worried about Jack Smith today.  This just got posted.

Hide contents

Screenshot(13834).png.3967371b8190f8e6d4939abd5e7f0665.png

You hear that, people?  He has a right to Declassify and the whole crime is MADE UP ANYWAY!  And he should have kept all the papers!  It's like his defense in the E. Jean Carroll case.  I don't know her and she isn't my type but. if I did it, she should have screamed.  It's the usual "throw everything at it and see if something sticks" school of thought.

Yeah.  The more I think about it, the more the Scotland/Ireland trip looks like an excuse to be close to England during the coronation so he might wrangle an invitation.  Donny loves the royals.  It would have given him more credibility if he could say he was one of the political leaders who were seated near the front.  He must have been so pissed that they refused to let him attend.  He might have come back because he was worried about Smith but I think the real reason is that he got his little feelings hurt over being rejected.

He probably assumed he had a seat at the coronation (right up front, most likely) and was baffled when he was told he couldn't attend. Or else one of his staffers managed to distract him into forgetting about it by saying his lawyers needed him back in the US. 

I am still a bit amazed he hasn't run off to Saudi Arabia or something already. I think his ego is just too big (and/or his head is just too dense) to let him flee. I think he honestly thinks that whatever he wants to do is fine, no matter what, and everyone else is wrong, because laws don't apply to him. He's had that reinforced by the fact he's skated through lawsuit after lawsuit his whole adult life, and managed to have no consequences for anything. Ever. 

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

I see that Jill Biden and granddaughter will attend, so hopefully Charles won’t feel too slighted on his big day. 🙄 It’s too bad Trump returned, but maybe something interesting will happen soon (c’mon Jack Smith).

Is it the granddaughter who is into fashion? I hope so. 

• Upvote 7

image.png.5605428c7c41dead4a79278d624c96f2.png

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, Xan said:

I suspect the RF might prefer to coronate Harry tomorrow than have Donny at the event.  Wouldn't be at all surprised if Donny tried hard to get invited, though.  He knows that other world leaders will be present and that many of them rejected him too.  Being invited, with a chance to shove himself in front-and-center, would be a way to pretend he still has status with them.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I suspect the RF might prefer to coronate Harry tomorrow than have Donny at the event.  Wouldn't be at all surprised if Donny tried hard to get invited, though.  He knows that other world leaders will be present and that many of them rejected him too.  Being invited, with a chance to shove himself in front-and-center, would be a way to pretend he still has status with them.

Donald Trump...the Jill Rodrigues of politicians!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

So true:

image.thumb.png.954eee7aeb02406f45a821de1996a948.pngimage.png.11e06e39d07c37d5c40c2264546f8f8b.png

The most honest thing TFG ever said was that he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any supporters. 

• Upvote 8

He’s so gracious /s

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5

(Shortened recap)

Attorney: ”Who’s that woman in the picture?

Trump: ”It’s Marla…

Attorney: “Actually that’s E. Jean Carroll.

Trump: “The pic is very blurry.

(note: it’s not)

image.png.d6b0c3419dbf5f5b2fa647496f1b8123.png

• Thank You 7

• Upvote 8

Good gravy:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

What happened to his carefully coiffed coupe?

image.png.33309208abb1cb274d7efdd310a10c9c.png

• Upvote 7

This is worth watching if only to see Trump squirming around and attempting to talk his way out of it, failing miserably and then in the end attacking the prosecutor. "You're disgusting." 

• Thank You 7

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

What happened to his carefully coiffed coupe?

image.png.33309208abb1cb274d7efdd310a10c9c.png

Looks to me like a UFO that's trying to slide off and return to outer space.

• Haha 6

The smell of fear:

• Upvote 8

"Finally looking into the Saudi's" is not quite accurate. We have only just found out DOJ is looking into them. It's more realistic that they've been looking into them for some time now. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

"Finally looking into the Saudi's" is not quite accurate. We have only just found out DOJ is looking into them. It's more realistic that they've been looking into them for some time now. 

Do we get to see the downfall of Treason Ken?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Do we get to see the downfall of Treason Ken?

Why is there no "fingers crossed!!" reaction!

• I Agree 8

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Isn't there some question that they were money laundering or buying influence with the golf tournaments?  Trump certainly got enough money out of them.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Xan said:

Isn't there some question that they were money laundering or buying influence with the golf tournaments?  Trump certainly got enough money out of them.

Not only that, but there is also question that (top secret) documents were shared. If so, that could be an explanation for Jared’s 2 billion dollar payment… and if proven to be true, reason enough to convict him of treason.

• Upvote 6

Oh please….

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please….

Trump is the kind of guy who thinks Patrick Bateman, Tyler Durden, and Travis Bickle are manly heroes. 

Cue up one of any number of photos or film clips of Angela Merkel owning him with just one glance or comment. A German woman who is eminently more accomplished and far smarter only had to look in his direction and he would cower like a puppy because he knew he was outclassed in every way. He also tried his Alpha Male schtick with Trudeau and Macron only to end up looking idiotic when they both outmaneuvered him with handshakes. Even Pope Francis out-testosteroned him. Then again, in my experience the guys who proclaim themselves Alpha Males tend to be the whiniest, touchiest, most hilariously toddler-like men. They’re the easiest to rile up and the funniest to watch when they do get all twisted. (One of my friends earned the applause from the crowd one night when an “Alpha Male” tried to intimidate her by yelling in her face only to have her reply, “I know, little buddy, big feelings can be hard to express and sometimes we get frustrated and don’t know how to let those big feelings out but shouty is not good outy” in a kindergarten teacher voice. She is 5 feet tall if she wears 2 inch heels and cracks the scale at 100 pounds if she is holding a 10 pound bag of sugar but she eviscerated him by publicly pointing out how childish he was acting.  Because she didn’t cower or even flinch his brain couldn’t process what was happening at first. When things clicked, he tried to rally for what was likely going to be something clever like calling her a bitch but by then the rest of us were flapping our hands at him and telling him to go away while laughing so he went back to his crew where he no doubt called us various misogynistic names and made fun of our looks.)

I really wonder what would happen if all the guys who consider themselves Alpha Males got together in a big room. I think they would be horrified by who considers themselves Alpha Males. The Ben Shapiro types would be disgusted that the “proud redneck” types think they are in the same class; the ones who are proud “rednecks” would consider the Ben Shapiros wimps; they would all hate Kyle Rittenhouse for crying like a baby on the witness stand but would admire him for killing people and for being white so they’d be all confused about him; some have turned on Musk and Trump but some still think they are gods; the Proud Boys are a mess of ones who turned on others and ones who have been convicted; and their boy Andrew Tate is in serious legal trouble. I, for one, would enjoy the show. It would be better than a southern beauty pageant for Miss Okra! 

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic