IGNORED

Mortons/Campanas/Roberts/Smiths 6: The Devil Went Down to Georgia & Left a Lot of Useless Jackasses

nelliebelle1197

Does anyone ever check Kressant‘s IG? She has been posting some conspiracies about the train explosion in Ohio and somehow connecting it to the Ukraine? I don’t get it!

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Does anyone ever check Kressant‘s IG? She has been posting some conspiracies about the train explosion in Ohio and somehow connecting it to the Ukraine? I don’t get it!

Don’t try to understand Kress. She doesn’t seem bright and often posts memes that don’t make sense. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Don’t try to understand Kress. She doesn’t seem bright and often posts memes that don’t make sense. 

Yup, her critical thinking skills are pretty much nonexistent. Or actually negative.

• Upvote 9

The entire Morton family collectively shares one brain cell, like orange cats.  Occasionally it bounces into the corner of an empty skull like the DVD logo screen saver from days of yore, and then they have An Thought.  Unfortunately those thoughts consist entirely of conspiracy bullshit and fascist impulses.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 16

27 minutes ago, dramallama said:

The entire Morton family collectively shares one brain cell, like orange cats.  Occasionally it bounces into the corner of an empty skull like the DVD logo screen saver from days of yore, and then they have An Thought.  Unfortunately those thoughts consist entirely of conspiracy bullshit and fascist impulses.

Awwww orange cats aren’t all dumb! There’s a neighborhood orange Tom that is the most laid back cat I’ve ever seen. Our cat HATES him. Our cat sits on the porch hissing, growling and staring at the orange cat when he very calmly walks by. He barely even notices our cat having a conniption fit. I can’t help but admire his “I never give a single fuck” vibe. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Awwww orange cats aren’t all dumb! There’s a neighborhood orange Tom that is the most laid back cat I’ve ever seen. Our cat HATES him. Our cat sits on the porch hissing, growling and staring at the orange cat when he very calmly walks by. He barely even notices our cat having a conniption fit. I can’t help but admire his “I never give a single fuck” vibe. 

Aww, I meant it affectionately!  For the orange cats, at least.  They are majestic creatures that provide endless entertainment, especially when they unexpectedly find themselves with The Cell and shenanigans ensue.  The Mortons, not so much. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

I have an orange tabby - I love him dearly but my wife says natural selection still at work everytime he almost gets himself into trouble.  He's not the brightest kitten in the basket. 

Is it just me or does Alyssa's one boy look exactly like her BIL Andrew? I hadn't seen her posts in a long time and all I can say is genetics are wild in that clan. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

I have an orange tabby - I love him dearly but my wife says natural selection still at work everytime he almost gets himself into trouble.  He's not the brightest kitten in the basket. 

Is it just me or does Alyssa's one boy look exactly like her BIL Andrew? I hadn't seen her posts in a long time and all I can say is genetics are wild in that clan. 

I think he does. He might look more like Andrew than Hamish.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

A fun follow on Twitter is JortsTheCat. Well fun, if you like union content! A pro-labor orange kitty. There's Jorts and Jean (both cats) lore that started on Reddit. It's pretty cute.

• Upvote 8

• 1 month later...

I check Jackie Smith's FB page every once in a while and her posts are mostly random stuff about their life. So far so good. She also congratulates her grandchildren via that page since she is estranged from them. Cringeworthy IMHO, but okay. But yesterday she congratulated Katie to her 40th birthday and in my eyes this is simply tasteless. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

14 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I check Jackie Smith's FB page every once in a while and her posts are mostly random stuff about their life. So far so good. She also congratulates her grandchildren via that page since she is estranged from them. Cringeworthy IMHO, but okay. But yesterday she congratulated Katie to her 40th birthday and in my eyes this is simply tasteless. 

She’s delusional if she thinks she can support her sicko son and have a chance at a relationship with Katie. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

33 minutes ago, ophelia said:

But yesterday she congratulated Katie to her 40th birthday and in my eyes this is simply tasteless. 

One would be inclined to dismiss this as stupidity or cluelessness but given how she & the Craptain negotiated the whole heart transplant saga, I think Jackie knows exactly what she's doing.

She's playing the martyr & victim by publicly sending birthday wishes, etc. when in reality most of her family wants nothing to do with her, thanks to her championing of Alan.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

1) this is what happens when you use child labor (I guess she learned from her father) 

2) this is why you use a fucking drop cloth when you paint

I swear Kressant is dumber than a box of hair. 

F7EC295E-FF82-4CD5-854C-431A36D64EF0.jpeg

Ok I this is just driving me nuts. Why the fuck would you move in furniture and hang curtains when the ceiling isn’t even finished? You’ll just have to move or cover all that furniture and stuff when you get around to painting or paneling the ceiling.

ABFCF48A-89E1-4415-91B9-7C3E65FBE466.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Looks like everyone is gearing up for the wedding this weekend. Alyssa's girls are in the wedding party and Addie posted the invite. 

• Upvote 1

I feel like all the Campana girls have the same wedding. So this weekend’s wedding will just look like Alyssa and Mariah’s weddings. 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like all the Campana girls have the same wedding. So this weekend’s wedding will just look like Alyssa and Mariah’s weddings. 

Who is getting married? I lost access to my Morton etc following account since I cannot remember the password 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Who is getting married? I lost access to my Morton etc following account since I cannot remember the password 

Grabriella. She’s been with David Akouka for years now. 

• Upvote 2

Gracia Campana posted a pic with her wedding date (Owen Letzinger). Did we know she was in a relationship?

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Gracia Campana posted a pic with her wedding date (Owen Letzinger). Did we know she was in a relationship?

Yes, I think they’ve been dating for a little while. At least since last year sometime. 

I want to add that both boys have been in their social circle for awhile. I’m pretty sure they also attend the abortion protests. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Any name yet for Francessca's baby boy? I thought they would have announced it by now—is she not into social media?

• Upvote 4

She seems to really like Edwin's middle name, so I could see Ogren being used as a first name, paired with a more common middle name for everyday use.

No clue, though. I never gave her the courtesy of a follow, and she's gone private since the pregnancy.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Mike Morton came to the US for a visit. Bethany posted that her brother came up and helped Danny build a little barn in their yard. I was thinking, “that’s your brother in law not your brother.” But then I remembered her 2 Morton BILs are probably much closer to being a brother to her than that POS Alan. So now it makes more sense in my brain. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Kres went to the big city (not sure which one) to meet up with Mike when he came home. She posted that she dislikespaperwork. What sort of paper work could it be? Visas? Immigration papers? Wondering because Mike has been going back to the US more often than I would expect and he quit his job at the nursing home - but at the same time K is still busy working on the house. I don't suppose they will ever tell us - since they have never told us why they went down there in the first place. 

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, browngrl said:

Kres went to the big city (not sure which one) to meet up with Mike when he came home. She posted that she dislikespaperwork. What sort of paper work could it be? Visas? Immigration papers? Wondering because Mike has been going back to the US more often than I would expect and he quit his job at the nursing home - but at the same time K is still busy working on the house. I don't suppose they will ever tell us - since they have never told us why they went down there in the first place. 

Asunción is the big city. They might not be permanent residents so maybe some type of ID renewal, where they live is pretty rural so immigration offices might be in Asunción.

I didn't knew Mike worked at a nursing home, that doesn't pay much in this side of the world, my mom used to work with Paraguayans in a nursing home and they all come here for work (I'm in Argentina). They must be really really poor there because supporting all those kids and he's the only one that works...that's crazy.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

They must be really really poor there because supporting all those kids and he's the only one that works...that's crazy.

Honestly not trying to be mean or snobbish but they look poor, too. Kressant and Mike both look at least ten years older than they are, and their kids seem malnourished and woefully undereducated. With some of her pics all you need to do is add a sepia filter and they look like those old Dust Bowl photographs. She’s posted about using household remedies for deworming them, too. For the life of me I can’t understand how anyone would willingly choose this life for their children.

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 10
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6