IGNORED

Mortons/Campanas/Roberts/Smiths 6: The Devil Went Down to Georgia & Left a Lot of Useless Jackasses

nelliebelle1197

I think I'd barely be gripping on to sanity if I had 6 kids in 6 years. I don't care how many Bible verses were going on repeat in my head or how many chores I neglected or outsourced to family members. I wonder what happens in the Morton compound after a laundry room breakdown.  Ma takes the toddlers for a few days? While she and your husband "turn you back to Jesus " to find contentment? And on another note, what is John doing in Florida for work? I'm assuming construction.  He and Campbell are in HI again. 

• Upvote 7

Idk about anyone else, but I'm dying to find out which girl's name Addie goes with. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Addie had her baby but no name yet. 

Baby's name is Adeline Jean

• Upvote 2

Did anyone see Frank Campana's reply to Cap'n Bret's fb post? He posted Alan's latest poem. I can't post it here for some reason!

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I do enjoy when people give Jr. status to a daughter. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, JMO said:

I'm not crazy about kids having the same name as their parents. It can be a lot to live up to and kids deserve their own identity. 

Is this baby grandchild #50?

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Did anyone see Frank Campana's reply to Cap'n Bret's fb post? He posted Alan's latest poem. I can't post it here for some reason!

I did earlier in the thread. 

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not crazy about kids having the same name as their parents. It can be a lot to live up to and kids deserve their own identity. 

Is this baby grandchild #50?

No only 48. Once Alyssa and and Edwin’s babies are born, it will be 50.

Addie’s middle name is Grace so it’s not a complete Jr. I wonder what they will call her to differentiate the two. Maybe Del or Della?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

In the post Addie called her Addie Jean.  Wonder if that's what they'll use. 

6 minutes ago, JMO said:

In the post Addie called her Addie Jean.  Wonder if that's what they'll use. 

Maybe. Addie is Addie Grace so that could be how they differentiate. There are tons of people in that family with the same first or middle name. 

• Upvote 3

Was the birth on the 24th or the 23rd?

I wonder if they are going with an A theme for their kids. 

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Was the birth on the 24th or the 23rd?

I wonder if they are going with an A theme for their kids. 

I thought the older one was Glen. 

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought the older one was Glen. 

His full name is Anthony Glen. I think they just call him Glen, which is Addy's husband's middle name. 

Hey, did we ever find out when Alyssa was due? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

His full name is Anthony Glen. I think they just call him Glen, which is Addy's husband's middle name. 

Hey, did we ever find out when Alyssa was due? 

Alyssa is due in Jan. When in Jan no one knows. But she did just post the other day and it was of the youngest girl.

• Upvote 1

Where is their current house? Is it on the Morton compound? I can’t keep track of where all the Mortons live. 

54AEDAB9-75E5-4A81-9140-9CB04048F41F.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

I'm suprised she's not pregnant again. But she probably will be soon. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Alyssa had her baby about 2 days ago, sounds like on her due date. A girl named Charlotte, born in a hospital.

For Adeline I wonder if they may call her AJ.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Where is their current house? Is it on the Morton compound? I can’t keep track of where all the Mortons live. 

54AEDAB9-75E5-4A81-9140-9CB04048F41F.jpeg

Good lord, that's a lot of work with four kids. Just moving from one existing apartment to another knocks me on my ass.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I thought that they were on the compound,  which makes me wonder how they will rent it, unless to a family member or close friend.

• Upvote 2

On 1/29/2023 at 11:25 AM, JMO said:

I thought that they were on the compound,  which makes me wonder how they will rent it, unless to a family member or close friend.

They are on Morton land but if I remember right Pa Morton has a rather large property and Andrew did not build with the others, but possibly towards a property edge.

ETA: Wonder if they will rent to the youngest Morton, he may be ready to marry.  

Edited by lexiloumarie
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1