IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

Apparently he's having another meltdown.

• Confused 3
  • Thank You 5

Keith took Donnie Dumb Fornicate to the woodshed on his countdown podcast.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Can Ivanka spike his two scoops of ice cream with haldol?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Trump has been going on about nuclear weapons for DECADES.  It's one of his many trigger words. 

I'm gobsmacked that Trump has basically destroyed our nation in the course of five years.  Destroyed. Taken us to the brink of dismantling democracy, subverting and dismantling the electoral process, and launched tribalism.  

And DoJ/Garland is looking like they are worried that it's too close to an election to indict Trump who *checks notes* isn't running for election. 

Biden is rocking the presidency, passing major mandates for working class people, climate change, bringing industry and manufacturing back to the US from overseas.  And yes, somehow, the Democrats can't capitalize on this and get the word out.  And when I say "capitalize" I mean manipulate and massage the MSM to carry an accurate  message. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

Honestly I can see the argument go either way. Trump is tied to many GOP candidates through endorsements and such. He is basically the Republican Party, or rather, it is the Trump Party. However in general I think the whole “close to an election” thing is dumb because elections are every two years plus primaries - when is it NOT close to an election by any objective measure?

Edited by BensAllergies
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

My sister, who watches only local news and is pretty much apolitical just asked what the hell the orange menace was going to do with those docs. Apparently the visual of clearly top-secret documents strewn about the floor was enough to grab her attention. I suppose that's why we have it.

The answer of course is that no one really knows. But I do think Michael Cohen may be on to something. He knows Trump well and believes strongly that he kept documents to potentially blackmail the DOJ. "If you dare come after me for anything, I'll use XX to show the world YZ and the security of the US will be bigly compromised. Is prosecuting me really worth that?"

I don't know, but I feel very sure he's got some serious intel on Lindsay Graham, so I doubt he's above any sort of blackmail. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

My sister, who watches only local news and is pretty much apolitical just asked what the hell the orange menace was going to do with those docs. Apparently the visual of clearly top-secret documents strewn about the floor was enough to grab her attention. I suppose that's why we have it.

I'm less concerned about what he was going to do with them and more concerned with what he DID with them. Remember this is the guy who met privately with Putin, refusing to allow anyone other than the translator in the room. Who the Russian TV news people have pretty much come out and claimed as an asset. Who is cozy with dictators and authoritarians and anyone he thinks might profit him. 

There's been an unusually large amount of captures and kills among intelligence agents lately - that can't be coincidence, IMO. Some of that top secret info was already sold off to the highest bidder, I'd bet. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

A lawyer has gone on twitter to explain why the orange fornicate is fornicated 

• Thank You 10

Rep. Schiff is now taking his turn spanking orange stooge and his…snort…lawyers. 

• Thank You 9

21 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

A lawyer has gone on twitter to explain why the orange fornicate is fornicated 

An arrest would send a powerful message, as would doing nothing.

It's good to get ducks in order, but not for so long that they potentially crap on your head and fly away.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Another? It's quite possible it's the same one from yesterday that's still raging. These meltdowns are a tell that he's scared shitless. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Trump has been going on about nuclear weapons for DECADES.  It's one of his many trigger words. 

I'm gobsmacked that Trump has basically destroyed our nation in the course of five years.  Destroyed. Taken us to the brink of dismantling democracy, subverting and dismantling the electoral process, and launched tribalism.  

And DoJ/Garland is looking like they are worried that it's too close to an election to indict Trump who *checks notes* isn't running for election. 

Biden is rocking the presidency, passing major mandates for working class people, climate change, bringing industry and manufacturing back to the US from overseas.  And yes, somehow, the Democrats can't capitalize on this and get the word out.  And when I say "capitalize" I mean manipulate and massage the MSM to carry an accurate  message. 

Whoah there, @Howl. I respectfully beg to differ with much of what you say, although I can understand why you are drawing the conclusions that you are. 

Firstly, Trump did not singlehandedly destroy the nation in the course of five years. The Republican Party has been working towards this end for decades now, long before Trump even thought about running for election. Trump is simply the apotheosis of what the R's have been doing for years upon years. It started when Nixon decided to court the evangelical right in order to win his election, and it was nurtured and grown by Newt Gingrich, John Boehner and Paul Ryan. On the Senate side, Mitch McConnell has done much to undermine democracy; the most flagrant and egregious was his refusal to hold hearings on Merrick Garland for the position of Supreme Justice-- but it was far from the only thing he did. And don't forget, during his tenure, Trump was impeached twice. And both times, the R's, under McConnell's instructions, voted to acquit Trump.

Secondly, I do not perceive DoJ or Garland as being worried about anything being close to an election. What I see is that they are slowly and very, very meticulously, building an infallible case against Trump-- which is a good thing. I'd rather it take longer and there be no chance of Trump being acquitted, than that things are rushed through just because the public wants to finally, finally see justice being done against Trump.

Thirdly, Biden is indeed rocking his presidency! And I may be cynical in this, but I believe he's passing all these mandates so close to the midterms because they will remain fresh in voter's memories. 

Fourthly, I have a theory about Democrats messaging: they are ensuring that Trump, and all he stands for, is constantly at the forefront of voter's minds. Trump is not only pushing his base to vote. He is also pushing Democrats to vote-- against him, it's true, but he is a voter magnet nonetheless. Also, speaking of messaging... have you seen what the official WH twitter accounts have been posting lately? My goodness, it's fantastic! The snarkiness, the succinct and deadly barbs aimed at Republican hypocrisy, are a sight to behold. Plus, Biden has taken his gloves off in his speeches as well, calling Trump's followers 'semi-fascists'. 
Ergo, the Democrats have finally got a good, counter-punching messaging going on. 

So. Things are not as bleak as they seem, dear @Howl. I get it, it has been a long, long five years of waiting for Trump to be brought down, and we still aren't there yet. But things are stirring, and it's my firm belief that that light at the end of the tunnel is steadily growing larger and larger. 

There is only one thing I am pessimistic about: what will happen after the midterms-- and what the Trumplicans will do when they realize they lost...

• Upvote 11
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Thirdly, Biden is indeed rocking his presidency! And I may be cynical in this, but I believe he's passing all these mandates so close to the midterms because they will remain fresh in voter's memories. 

I also give Biden major points for his timing.  He's laid back and not pushed things up to now.  He's been mellow.  Now that he's gotten legislation passed, the economy is better, gas prices are dropping, he can afford to take the gloves off and go after the Republicans and Trump.  I don't think enough people understand how well he does politics.  He's timed this to be powerful right before the midterms.  Good on him.

• Upvote 15

Yep orange fuck face fucked himself. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Wow. Now Trump fully admits these were in his possession, and the photo clearly shows that they have not been declassified or else they’d be marked as such.

He’s also an idiot to think the point of the photo was to look like they were on the ground. The filing itself says that the items in Attachment F were found in a container in the 45 office (page 13 out of 36). Clearly they were staged that way to show the evidence that they found.0A20A0A9-D204-4831-8609-155620CFCC1F.thumb.png.7ce510e75b3e44be72117285559fb5f6.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

21 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Pot. Kettle. Dickhead. 

I really thought it would turn out to be a joke message that someone had created. It was short, to the point, properly punctuated, used proper grammar, everything well spelled correctly, and there was no random capitalization. But know that it’s confirmed as real, allow me to laugh my fat ass off. In that one short question Dolt 45 revealed what several (perhaps all of us) suspected. He’s miserable and realizes his world is crashing down around him. Something has finally gotten through the narcissism and while he’s still seeing himself as a victim, he’s starting to see that it’s not just going to all magically go away and that he is truly fucked. Somebody or somebodies were owed that information as payment for services rendered or money given (or blackmail) and now that the Intel is no longer under his control, the wolves are likely at his door. I suspect he’s finding out that his “friends” are the same as he- no loyalty and will get rid of anyone as soon as that person is not useful. Unfortunately for him, if suspicions are correct, he’s dealing with people far more brutal and Machiavellian than he is. He may think he and the mob are badass, but he’s probably dealing with some seriously mercenary sociopaths that make him look like a sweet kindergartner teacher. 

The best part about that post is that he played a bigly part in bringing the “fuck your feelings” and being uncivilized to a boil among his cult followers. Now he has sads that people are “mean”. He’s the playground bully who gets detention and then whines about how unfairly he’s treated. 

Karma is slapping him hard. Good. 

• Upvote 8

36 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I really thought it would turn out to be a joke message that someone had created. It was short, to the point, properly punctuated, used proper grammar, everything well spelled correctly, and there was no random capitalization. But know that it’s confirmed as real, allow me to laugh my fat ass off. In that one short question Dolt 45 revealed what several (perhaps all of us) suspected. He’s miserable and realizes his world is crashing down around him. Something has finally gotten through the narcissism and while he’s still seeing himself as a victim, he’s starting to see that it’s not just going to all magically go away and that he is truly fucked. Somebody or somebodies were owed that information as payment for services rendered or money given (or blackmail) and now that the Intel is no longer under his control, the wolves are likely at his door. I suspect he’s finding out that his “friends” are the same as he- no loyalty and will get rid of anyone as soon as that person is not useful. Unfortunately for him, if suspicions are correct, he’s dealing with people far more brutal and Machiavellian than he is. He may think he and the mob are badass, but he’s probably dealing with some seriously mercenary sociopaths that make him look like a sweet kindergartner teacher. 

The best part about that post is that he played a bigly part in bringing the “fuck your feelings” and being uncivilized to a boil among his cult followers. Now he has sads that people are “mean”. He’s the playground bully who gets detention and then whines about how unfairly he’s treated. 

Karma is slapping him hard. Good. 

Have any prominent Rethugs turned on him?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BensAllergies said:

Wow. Now Trump fully admits these were in his possession, and the photo clearly shows that they have not been declassified or else they’d be marked as such.

He’s also an idiot to think the point of the photo was to look like they were on the ground. The filing itself says that the items in Attachment F were found in a container in the 45 office (page 13 out of 36). Clearly they were staged that way to show the evidence that they found.0A20A0A9-D204-4831-8609-155620CFCC1F.thumb.png.7ce510e75b3e44be72117285559fb5f6.png

Any member of my family- immediate too - if they supported that orange fuck would be well advised to never reveal to me they supported him.  Because if such people are expecting forgiveness from me they better check the temperature in hell first.  

• Upvote 7

I still hope that fucker's wikipedia page looks like this someday soon...

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American convicted felon, who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.....

Trump is the only president in American history to have been impeached twice. After he pressured Ukraine to investigate Biden in 2019, he was impeached by the House of Representatives for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in December. The Senate acquitted him of both charges in February 2020. The House of Representatives impeached Trump a second time in January 2021, for incitement of insurrection. The Senate acquitted him in February, after he had already left office. Following his presidency, Trump has remained heavily involved in the Republican Party, including by making over 200 political endorsements. Scholars and historians rank Trump as the worst president in American history.

After being found in possession of highly classified documents after his Presidency that he was not authorized to have, he was indicted by a Federal Court in September, 2022.  Trump was subsequently convicted of charges of treason, espionage, murder, rape, and mishandling classified documents.  He was later convicted of charges of treason for his role in the January 6, 2021 coup attempt.  Trump is currently serving a prison sentence of life plus 10,000 years at an undisclosed location.  He is believed to be incarcerated either at the ADX Florence prison in Florence, Colorado or the military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.  However, Trump's exact location is a closely guarded secret in order to keep his few remaining supporters from attacking the facility he is held at in an attempt to free him. and he is believed to be moved on a regular basis to keep his supporters from being able to locate him and make attempts to free him.

Following his conviction, numerous Congressional Republicans, including Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Charles Grassley, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, and Ron Johnson were all either expelled from Congress or forced to resign because they aided and abetted in the attempted violent overthrow of the United States government by Trump and his supporters on January 6, 2021.  Aside from these individuals, another 50 Congressional Republicans resigned from office or declined to seek reelection.  The shakeup also extended to the Supreme Court, which saw Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Comey Barrett, Neil Gorsch, and Clarence Thomas all impeached and removed from office.  Furthermore both Samuel Alito and John Roberts resigned a short time later.  The governors of Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Iowa, Texas, and South Dakota all resigned or were removed from office....

The fallout of Trump's administration is still being assessed as it has led to major shakeups throughout local and state governments along with the Federal government.  The political realignment of large sections of the United States has brought about major changes to the composition of Congress and other bodies with the departure of many Republicans from public office.  Two amendments to the Constitution have been adopted.  The first amendment eliminated the electoral college and mandated popular election for the President.  The second amendment severely restricts the ability of a President to pardon individuals from crimes and forbids the President from pardoning any predecessors.  Several other amendments regarding voting rights, abortion, and the Supreme Court are under consideration at this time and are likely to soon be sent to the states for ratification.

After his arrest the governments of Russia and North Korea disavowed any relationship with Trump, however the United States government has not accepted these denials.  In the case of Russia the United States closed its embassy and consulates, and recalled all diplomatic personnel from Russia.  All Russian diplomatic personnel were ordered to leave the United States in October, 2022.  The government of Switzerland acts as the protecting power and represents the interests of the United States in Moscow.

Meanwhile, many of Trumps most ardent supporters are serving prison sentences ranging anywhere from probation and house arrest to multiple life sentences... 

Yeah, I know we're probably not gonna get that lucky with the milquetoast sorts we have in DC now, but goddamn it felt really good to write all that.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 3

I think if they do indict him, he'll flee.  He'll run to Saudi Arabia or Russia or the Philippines but he won't last long.  Putin and MBS know that Donny is weak and he might fall out a window or have a bizarre heart attack or mysteriously find himself drinking a cup of polonium tea.

To be honest, I'm okay with any of those scenarios.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Xan said:

I think if they do indict him, he'll flee.  He'll run to Saudi Arabia or Russia or the Philippines but he won't last long.  Putin and MBS know that Donny is weak and he might fall out a window or have a bizarre heart attack or mysteriously find himself drinking a cup of polonium tea.

To be honest, I'm okay with any of those scenarios.

Or they will decide to humiliate him by revealing how much of a traitor he is and then shipping him back to America. I really think total humiliation and being rejected by the people he admires would be a worse punishment for him than a poison tea. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

TFG hires the best people...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Ok, I'm literally laughing at the sheer stupidity of these people. Give them some rope and they'll happily hang themselves... heck they'll even bring their own rope to save you the trouble!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The other media outlets are all over this goof this morning. 🙃 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Here’s a lawyer for Donnie Dumbfuck to hire 

The concept of fake news has been distorted — perhaps beyond recognition by FPOTUS Donald Trump. But in this case we aren’t talking about journalism that right wing die hards dislike, but a made-up fabricated news source.

Attorney Edward C. Chung of Chung Malhas & Mantel PLLC, representing the heirs of a Saudi sheikh in an arbitration enforcement action against Chevron, is alleged to have penned an article attributed to a fictitious news outlet, the “Saudi Sun,” and tried to submit it to a federal court as evidence.

The arbitration enforcement action was ultimately dismissed by the Ninth Circuit, but before that Chung wanted to file the disputed article on the docket “for demonstrative purposes,” saying it provided “an informative summary of factual and procedural events” related to the arbitration. Chevron’s contested the validity of the arbitration, calling it a “sham” and the case a “fraud” pointing to criminal convictions for those involved in the arbitration.

Ninth Circuit Senior Judge A. Wallace Tashima was appointed a special master to determine the authenticity of the article, as Chung is facing potential sanctions. And if all that wasn’t enough, Chung failed to show up to a hearing in the case, scheduled for last Friday.

• Thank You 5

Butter emails...

Um, he supports nobody financially, so this is a lie:

• Thank You 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic