IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 23: Elizabeth's Phoning It & Michael Did a Runner. Literally.

nelliebelle1197

True Michael is no longer there, but I wonder if she hopes he'll return to help her out.

I believe there is absolutely zero chance of him returning to RF now that he's free.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

True Michael is no longer there, but I wonder if she hopes he'll return to help her out.

I believe there is absolutely zero chance of him returning to RF now that he's free.  

She mentioned her ex-sister-in-law. She may try to get her sister-in-law back in leadership. 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

She mentioned her ex-sister-in-law. She may try to get her sister-in-law back in leadership. 

I’ve been waiting for that. That’s why I figured they would marry Erin off as soon as possible. Because even though Gwen alone was the leader, she was always married. She married so quickly after her divorce. It’s like Gwen thought you had to be quickly remarried if you divorce. If Gwen had never died and Michael had left Erin anyway, she would have pushed Erin to remarry very quickly. But since she isn’t here, I kind of doubt Elizabeth would push it that hard. Therefore she may take longer to remarry. But I do think she will. And when she does, they will become a power couple who is a higher up in the cult. 

• Upvote 7

On 7/31/2022 at 6:31 AM, freefromthin said:

These are some of the things that Elizabeth said in her call-in speech today....

She compared herself to a military leader and said that they will not see her speak unless she is supposed to speak. Military leaders do not tell you when they're coming, they wait and they sit back and when it's time, they come out of nowhere and drop a bomb and win the battle.

Gaining a little bit of weight is OK. This has been a tough year, but it's OK.

I am half wondering if she gained "a little bit of weight" and that's why she doesn't want to be seen....

She is a spiritually strategic leader who sits back and watches and waits. She will strike the spiritual enemy with her words and not a weapon. She has everything inside of her needed to go and when the war. The members are not to lose faith, they need to stand strong and STOP this lack of faith. STOP IT! Have some FAITH in God and have FAITH in your leader. She WILL COME BACK.

Like Jesus...

She's ALMOST back and will be back by Feast of Harvest. She has a LOT to do, because she's writing the doctrines. Moses wrote the doctrines, but he only had to write ten paragraphs, and she has to write so much more. She will be at the dance party for the Feast of Harvest, and then maybe at the services after that, but she will not be giving weekly sermons.

Sure but Gwen wrote several books and had time to show up too.

• Upvote 11

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I am half wondering if she gained "a little bit of weight" and that's why she doesn't want to be seen....

Like Jesus...

Sure but Gwen wrote several books and had time to show up too.

Books, videos, cassette tapes, CDs, journals...that's what I was thinking. She was pretty much doing something WD and RF focused ALL the time.

• Upvote 6

On 8/1/2022 at 1:35 PM, AmazonGrace said:

I am half wondering if she’s getting some outside help in addressing an eating disorder. I want a fairy tale ending, though. 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 2

On 7/31/2022 at 9:14 PM, DietCherryCoke76 said:

Michael is no longer there 

Hi Diet Cherry Coke!

Do you or anyone else know if the clip from the 4th of July celebration was an old one on Remnants home page? I caught a glimpse of Michael playing the keyboard and singing in the front right.  Seems like it could be this past 4th but maybe that’s just what it was intended to look like? 

https://www.remnantfellowship.org/ 

Thanks! 

300E7758-795E-4FCA-ABB0-C17A2226EDEC.jpeg

• Upvote 4

On 8/1/2022 at 8:06 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve been waiting for that. That’s why I figured they would marry Erin off as soon as possible. Because even though Gwen alone was the leader, she was always married. She married so quickly after her divorce. It’s like Gwen thought you had to be quickly remarried if you divorce. If Gwen had never died and Michael had left Erin anyway, she would have pushed Erin to remarry very quickly. But since she isn’t here, I kind of doubt Elizabeth would push it that hard. Therefore she may take longer to remarry. But I do think she will. And when she does, they will become a power couple who is a higher up in the cult. 

If Liz wishes for Elle to be a Shepherd in Remnant and Elle wants to be a Shepherd married or not she be will be just that!! Liz rules now

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 8/2/2022 at 6:26 PM, bffyly said:

I am half wondering if she’s getting some outside help in addressing an eating disorder. I want a fairy tale ending, though. 

No way  I'm sorry to say but no way 

On 8/1/2022 at 2:35 PM, AmazonGrace said:
On 8/1/2022 at 6:23 PM, freefromthin said:

little bit of weight" and that's why she doesn't want to be seen

No

• I Agree 1

On 8/1/2022 at 2:35 PM, AmazonGrace said:

She's ALMOST back and will be back by Feast of Harvest. She has a LOT to do, because she's writing the doctrines. Moses wrote the doctrines, but he only had to write ten paragraphs, and she has to write so much more. She will be at the dance party for the Feast of Harvest, and then maybe at the services after that, but she will not be giving weekly sermons.

Myself, I do not think she will be back for the feast 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, DietCherryCoke76 said:

Myself, I do not think she will be back for the feast 

I agree.

In her recent call in sermon this past Saturday, she stated that HBO had fallen because of the HBO documentary persecuting God's true church. Most everything else that she said was pretty standard.

They showed a video of Gwen prior to that, during when she talked about how hard it was to be in leadership and how people need to make sure that they are pure and righteous and respect authority. Most of her sermons have some version of that kind of verbiage, so nothing new there.

I DO think that they are picking and choosing these sermons to manipulate the flock, but then that would be nothing new as well.

• I Agree 2

1 hour ago, DietCherryCoke76 said:

No way  I'm sorry to say but no way 

For the record, I never said that I thought Elizabeth gained weight, but the quote is under my name.

51 minutes ago, freefromthin said:

In her recent call in sermon this past Saturday, she stated that HBO had fallen because of the HBO documentary persecuting God's true church. Most everything else that she said was pretty standard.

I would love to know what the reasoning was there, but I’m sure there wasn’t any….

• Upvote 2

On 8/2/2022 at 9:58 PM, Grammy said:

I

No not current and I say this due to seeing Dave Martin behind Michael in the picture and Dave is sadly deceased

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

20 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

HBO has fallen? Like Rome did? Where’m I gonna watch The Righteous Gemstones if HBO is gone? 

News to me.  I was playing Sesame Street on HBO earlier tonight for my son. All 51 seasons still seemed to be there, so things are good in our house. If it does fall, though, there will be a very sad 15 month old over here looking for his nightly fix of "Melmo."

Edited by mhainlen
Clarity
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

HBO has fallen? Like Rome did? Where’m I gonna watch The Righteous Gemstones if HBO is gone? 

Warner Brothers was bought out by Discovery +. 

WarnerMedia owns HBO, HBO Max, CNN, Warner Bros., DC Films, New Line Cinema, TBS, TNT, TruTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Turner Sports and Rooster Teeth, among other brands, and is part owner of the CW Network along with Paramount.

Discovery+ now owns all those networks. They're more conservative. They put both the Duggars, and the Gaines on television. They also favor cheap reality shows. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

On 8/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, DietCherryCoke76 said:

No not current and I say this due to seeing Dave Martin behind Michael in the picture and Dave is sadly deceased

I think that’s either Daniel baker or John Radebaugh in that picture behind Michael. From a quick scan of the video I don’t see David Martin. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Lolololol TLC more conservative! Good one. The network of 90 Day Fiancé, Seeking Sister Wife, the Sexpest Josh Duggar and fam, Honey Boo Boo, Toddlers and Tiaras, long Island Medium, and so many more that would never be considered conservative. TLC is a joke.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, freefromthin said:

I should have been more specific...It was HBO Max that was referenced, as they aired the doc. Apparently there has been some speculation about its future.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/whats-going-on-with-hbo-max-discovery-merger_n_62ec1ae3e4b0c5501618704b

Not to be repetitious (SO late!) but as long as I gots my Righteous Gemstones, I’m all good. But I Really doubt HBO Max is being targeted for destruction because of The Way Down. If anybody In The Know thinks differently, I’m reading!!! .   

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lolololol TLC more conservative! Good one. The network of 90 Day Fiancé, Seeking Sister Wife, the Sexpest Josh Duggar and fam, Honey Boo Boo, Toddlers and Tiaras, long Island Medium, and so many more that would never be considered conservative. TLC is a joke.

The Duggars were quite conservative. Considering how often conservative religious groups have sex abuse scandals, it's hardly surprising or off-brand that both Duggars and Willises had scandals.

• Upvote 2

On 7/30/2022 at 11:31 PM, freefromthin said:

When you give birth, you gain weight. Gaining weight is not the problem, but it's complacency that will kill you, like the frog dying in water that is slowly being increased in temperature. They are not to die. Gaining a little bit of weight is OK. This has been a tough year, but it's OK.

OMG this is hilarious. What a justification for weight gain! 

Although I DO wonder if Eliz is less skeletal now (which would be a good thing - I have never seen a live person with such pointy cheekbones), I also wonder if she's heard things about the congregation. If you see any of these people lately, it is quite less of teh Church of Thin. Many of them, formerly thin, are looking like standard chubby Americans. Are they really gonna "turn it around" (one of GS's fave phrases)? Why haven't they? They all literally "know what to do"

This situation reminds me of RF's early years and GS's "early" messages. There was never an excuse for sin. "All in! 100%! No 99%!" And look, she would say, look how perfect our lives are, how perfect our children are, because we are 100% - blessed blah blah. Even as a member I kept waiting for Reality to hit. What were they gonna do when Reality (aka time) slapped them upside the head. And then, Oh look - someone has cancer, a kid is gay, a person got really injured, a miscarriage happened, a baby died, a horrible accident happened. It is how you respond to Reality that shows who you are. It's not hard to be "Blessed" for a few early years when things are going easy - when your church is so small that the odds are against various things happening. 

On 8/10/2022 at 5:26 PM, MamaJunebug said:

I Really doubt HBO Max is being targeted for destruction because of The Way Down.

Oh man I gotta just add no - no no no no no. I too "Really doubt" this. Business is business. There are so many potential reasons why HBO Max might be in bad shape business-wise. But the personalization of everything that RFers do is ridiculous. As an eample: There was once an RFer who was very happy one time because she wasn't hungry but wanted to eat anyway and was gonna give in and go this restaurant except that when she got there it turned out that the restaurant was on fire. She was very happy; "isn't God amazing?" Can you believe it?! Happy that someone else's livelihood burned down, because it "saved" her from overeating?! Seriously?????? How arrogant. How mean. RFers claim to be humble but they are some of the most arrogant people out there. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 5

On 7/31/2022 at 10:21 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Run Michael, run!

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic