IGNORED

Madison Cawthorn: I’m Shocked, Shocked to Find That Drug-Fueled Orgies Are Going On Here!

Cartmann99

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I don't care what he wears, it's his hypocrisy that annoys me.

Exclusive: Madison Cawthorn photos reveal him wearing women’s lingerie in public setting

image.thumb.png.da4a0401f5b3dbbaad647904b5f0ea98.png

The stinging irony is that, as you said, the people he tries to “own” don’t care what he wears. He could wear a bra, thong, fishnets, and stilettos under a skirt and appropriate top while conducting business in Congress but as long as he was capable and making decisions that are equality-based and good for the country as a whole, those in the center to the left wouldn’t bat an eye. It’s HIS group that freaks out if someone wants to change up “traditional” appearances. As @fundiewatch said, they tried to make AOC’s imitation of the dance scene in “The Breakfast Club” a scandal- and rightfully got thoroughly mocked because it was nothing but a cute, goofy video. MadCaw really can’t whine about the photos being released regardless of who leaked them. You can’t release what doesn’t exist. These aren’t intimate pictures between two people in a relationship that were taken during a private moment that, when the relationship ended, were released by someone as revenge. That kind of release is a violation of trust. These were obviously taken at an event with other people around. He’s posing and preening. The responsibility for these pictures is on him. 

• Upvote 11

I'll tell y'all what, I did NOT have "photos of Madison Cawthorne looking louche and quite degenerate in lingerie" on my Friday bingo card.  

"Some people" are saying he can still be elected, but for fundies?  Cross dressing in women's underwear for entertainment is spiritually déclassée, my dears, it simply isn't done and can't really be explained away. 

And that's not apple juice he's drinking. 

The text in the background is "Quest" and someone will figure out pretty quickly the nightclub where this photo was taken.  (It's supposed to have been taken on a cruise...)

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Howl said:

I'll tell y'all what, I did NOT have "photos of Madison Cawthorne looking louche and quite degenerate in lingerie" on my Friday bingo card.  

"Some people" are saying he can still be elected, but for fundies?  Cross dressing in women's underwear for entertainment is spiritually déclassée, my dears, it simply isn't done and can't really be explained away. 

And that's not apple juice he's drinking. 

The text in the background is "Quest" and someone will figure out pretty quickly the nightclub where this photo was taken.  (It's supposed to have been taken on a cruise...)

Yeah he said the pictures were taken on a cruise

After this story published, Cawthorn tweeted that the photos were taken of him during a game on a cruise before he was elected to Congress. “I guess the left thinks goofy vacation photos during a game on a cruise (taken waaay before I ran for Congress) is going to somehow hurt me? They’re running out of things to throw at me... Share your most embarrassing vacay pics in the replies.”

• Upvote 4

Drunk, dressed in women's underwear and partying with multiple women. Not exactly Christian family values. He could have thrown out something about how this was before he turned his life over to Jesus and he is a changed man. But he clearly doesn't get that his republican opponents will use this against him. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12

After this story published, Cawthorn tweeted that the photos were taken of him during a game on a cruise before he was elected to Congress.

Good grief!  Cawthorne is 26.  "Before he was elected to Congress" is just a few years ago.  

Considering Cawthorne's history (chronic lying about accomplishments, speeding, driving w/ suspended license, numerous allegations of sexual assault) there has to be more incriminating evidence waiting in the wings. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

17 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Drunk, dressed in women's underwear and partying with multiple women. Not exactly Christian family values. He could have thrown out something about how this was before he turned his life over to Jesus and he is a changed man. But he clearly doesn't get that his republican opponents will use this against him. 

And the GQP wouldn't accept a Democrat saying they've turned things over to Jesus and have changed and they'd go after that Democrat for entirely innocuous pictures.  And yes, Madam Crawford doesn't get it either that the Republicans will use this against him.  Some Democrats might too but I think most would have plenty of other things to use - such as his own words while he was in Congress. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I just learned that Madam Crawford just had to go see Hitler's hang out because it was on his "bucket list." 

The Jewish community in his distrct wasn't too pleased to learn about his trip there.  Even though Maddie made the correct noises about Hitler being evil they were concerned because Maddie made it sound like he admired Hitler.

• Upvote 12

Yes, my husband and I talked about this last night— THIS is the vacation picture that should have spelled the end of his campaign, last time. 

For any locals, I think it’ll be Katie Dean or Jasmine Beach-Ferrara. My primary vote I think is going to Katie Dean. I like both, would and will spend hours calling or knocking for either. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, fundiewatch said:

Yes, my husband and I talked about this last night— THIS is the vacation picture that should have spelled the end of his campaign, last time. 

For any locals, I think it’ll be Katie Dean or Jasmine Beach-Ferrara. My primary vote I think is going to Katie Dean. I like both, would and will spend hours calling or knocking for either. 

For some people who are interested in the exploits of Easy Company (E Company, 506th Infantry Regiment) from Band of Brothers fame, the Kehlsteinhaus is an important stop because Easy Company was assigned to occupation duty there.   The National World War II Museum in New Orleans has an England to Eagle's Nest tour that people can take that retraces Easy Company's journey through Europe during World War II.  If I had the scratch and the PTO I'd be interested because of all the historical sites and it also would go through Luxembourg and western Germany where my family is from.

But Madam Crawford...I somehow doubt he went because of being a fan of Band of Brothers or having interest in Easy Company. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Popular opinion is that the Cawthorn party pics were leaked by Republicans.  They're the ones that really want him off the ticket.  He does nothing but bring them down.  They might imply that the Democrats are posting the photos but the winners on getting him kicked out during the primary are the Republicans.

This goes along the line that some people are thinking the McCarthy stuff is also being leaked by Republicans who think they'd do better if the Trumplican wing was under control and they didn't need Donny and his minions to run the party.  I smell McConnell behind some of this.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Popular opinion is that the Cawthorn party pics were leaked by Republicans.  They're the ones that really want him off the ticket.  He does nothing but bring them down.  They might imply that the Democrats are posting the photos but the winners on getting him kicked out during the primary are the Republicans.

This goes along the line that some people are thinking the McCarthy stuff is also being leaked by Republicans who think they'd do better if the Trumplican wing was under control and they didn't need Donny and his minions to run the party.  I smell McConnell behind some of this.

Please be true please be true please be true please be true….

Hey, I do believe that AOC video was before she was elected. At the time of the video she wasn’t actively engaged in some anti-dancing group and spouting hatred for people who dance, whether just exploring dancing or dancing professionally. She wasn’t participating in a religion that tries to shame dancers or allies of dancers. Maddie, though, was actively involved in anti-LGBTQ+ rhetoric when he posed for those pictures so he can fuck allllll the way off with his bullshit excuses. He would have mocked another man for dressing in lingerie as being a “sinner” and bragged about his own manliness to boot.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I wouldn't be shocked if the old school Republicans are going to try and rid themselves of the crazy Trump Republicans who are too dumb to grasp the concept of the GOP long game. The issue is that people like this won't shut up and go away. Cawthorn got a taste of fame and power and will be trying to claw his way back into Washington. He will turn on everybody. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

That picture does explain the Republican hatred of transgender people, to an extent. They want to terrify people by saying " It's Madison Cawthorn in lingerie as a "joke" (not funny), not someone like Caitlin Jenner or the actress on Big Sky who really need to use the restroom.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Considering Cawthorne's history (chronic lying about accomplishments, speeding, driving w/ suspended license, numerous allegations of sexual assault) there has to be more incriminating evidence waiting in the wings. 

I agree and if whoever is behind it is smart, they'll let things slowly dribble out so Cawthorn's name stays in the news as we get closer to election day.

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I think Elise Stefanik is involved with that. She's the number three Republican in the House, has undergone the metamorphosis from somewhat-sane Republican to Trump-humping nutbag, and would love to be Speaker.

More on her:

Jacobs, Stefanik back bill to exempt firearms from bankruptcy proceedings

WASHINGTON — Reps. Chris L. Jacobs and Elise M. Stefanik are working together on a bill that would allow people to keep their guns in the event of a bankruptcy.

The Protecting Gun Owners in Bankruptcy Act, introduced by Rep. Jacobs, R-Orchard Park, on Monday, would allow anyone undergoing bankruptcy proceedings to keep up to $3,000 worth of firearms out of their bankruptcy estate.

By exempting those firearms from the estate, they cannot be sold by the trustee appointed by the court to sell the bankrupt person’s possessions in order to clear debts.

The bill is co-sponsored by Rep. Stefanik, R-Schuylerville and 16 other Republican members of Congress, including Reps. Claudia M. Tenney, R-Utica and Andrew R. Garbarino, R-Sayville.

“An American’s right to protect themselves and their family is not conditioned on their financial standing,” Rep. Jacobs said in a statement. “People fall on hard times, but their fundamental rights afforded under the Second Amendment are ensured by our Constitution and must be protected.”

The Buffalo-area congressman, who has long had ties to Erie County and Western New York, is running for reelection to New York’s 24th Congressional District, which stretches along the Lake Ontario shoreline from Niagara Falls to Alexandria Bay.

This is the fourth bill introduced by Rep. Jacobs in Congress this year, all but one of which was originally co-sponsored by longtime north country Congresswoman Stefanik. She now represents the western portion of Jefferson County in NY-21, a section redistricted to be part of NY-24.

In a statement on the Protecting Gun Owners in Bankruptcy Act, Rep. Stefanik said she is proud to work with Rep. Jacobs to keep guns in the hands of their purchasers, even in the event of bankruptcy.

“The government should not be allowed to take advantage of lawful gunowners who have declared bankruptcy,” she said.

Spoiler

Looney Tunes Animation GIF

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 7

18 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Please be true please be true please be true please be true….

Hey, I do believe that AOC video was before she was elected. At the time of the video she wasn’t actively engaged in some anti-dancing group and spouting hatred for people who dance, whether just exploring dancing or dancing professionally. She wasn’t participating in a religion that tries to shame dancers or allies of dancers. Maddie, though, was actively involved in anti-LGBTQ+ rhetoric when he posed for those pictures so he can fuck allllll the way off with his bullshit excuses. He would have mocked another man for dressing in lingerie as being a “sinner” and bragged about his own manliness to boot.

I didn't know about the AOC dancing video but doesn't surprise me that the GQP would whine about that.  I was thinking of her earlier when I saw the Madam Crawford photos and how his excuses wouldn't fly if she or Rep. Omar made them.  They'll complain about anything a Democratic politician does, and I mean anything.  Even looking at someone funny.  Especially if the politician is not a straight, white male.

• I Agree 4

Madam is now starting to ping my gaydar even though a lot of women have accused him of assault.  Thoughts?

Edited by SPHASH
Eta
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Madam is now starting to ping my gaydar even though a lot of women have accused him of assault.  Thoughts?

With me Madam Crawford is more setting off my Asshole Detection System than any gaydar.  I know it's a thing that some closeted people will act very obnoxious to convince others that they're not gay and never have been gay in an attempt to throw off people's gaydars.  I'm not getting that sense with Crawford.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I think Maddy has been accused of sexual assault enough times to convince me that he's not gay.  And I think gay people in general have enough trouble without having to add Madison Cawthorn.  

Too me, he looks mostly like a ventriloquist's dummy.  (Although, I imagine that a ventriloquist's dummy is smarter.)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

46 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

With me Madam Crawford is more setting off my Asshole Detection System than any gaydar.  I know it's a thing that some closeted people will act very obnoxious to convince others that they're not gay and never have been gay in an attempt to throw off people's gaydars.  I'm not getting that sense with Crawford.

That is what is setting off my gaydar.  When I was in middle and high school I had a classmate who bullied and sexually harassed me and several others.  After high school when he was in college his roommate walked in their dorm room only to find him and another guy in bed together.

Edited by SPHASH
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Nothing is pinging for me yet.  Getting drunk and wearing lingerie -- aggressively acting out against the conservative/fundy rhetoric that he's always going on about, who knows why.  "There is something about that boy that just isn't right."    I'm getting a bit of sociopathic vibe + some elements of self destruction -- he sure as hell is pushing boundaries. 

• Upvote 10

On 4/24/2022 at 12:51 AM, 47of74 said:

I just learned that Madam Crawford just had to go see Hitler's hang out because it was on his "bucket list." 

The Jewish community in his distrct wasn't too pleased to learn about his trip there.  Even though Maddie made the correct noises about Hitler being evil they were concerned because Maddie made it sound like he admired Hitler.

It probably sounded like he admired Hitler because... he admires Hitler?

On 4/24/2022 at 4:40 AM, formergothardite said:

I wouldn't be shocked if the old school Republicans are going to try and rid themselves of the crazy Trump Republicans who are too dumb to grasp the concept of the GOP long game. The issue is that people like this won't shut up and go away. Cawthorn got a taste of fame and power and will be trying to claw his way back into Washington. He will turn on everybody. 

And I for one am kind of here with bells on for that. Lie down with duplicitous Nazi assholes, get badly burned by duplicitous Nazi assholes.

On 4/24/2022 at 4:47 AM, Cartmann99 said:

I agree and if whoever is behind it is smart, they'll let things slowly dribble out so Cawthorn's name stays in the news as we get closer to election day.

I think Elise Stefanik is involved with that. She's the number three Republican in the House, has undergone the metamorphosis from somewhat-sane Republican to Trump-humping nutbag, and would love to be Speaker.

More on her:

Jacobs, Stefanik back bill to exempt firearms from bankruptcy proceedings

Hide contents

Looney Tunes Animation GIF

There is literally no sense to this. Replace "guns" with "cars" or "boats" or "shares" or "TVs" and it's equally as ridiculous. Firearms are not some super special religious object required for life - cars would actually make more sense to exempt as more people require them in order to work etc. Honestly the fetishization by this group is ridiculous.

• Upvote 11