IGNORED

Madison Cawthorn: I’m Shocked, Shocked to Find That Drug-Fueled Orgies Are Going On Here!

Cartmann99

This Dark MAGA thing is half funny, half frightening. They are basically threatening to forcefully take over the entire Republican Party, and then violently take over the country. They are looking forward to it become a dystopia, with Trump at the head, because they think THEY will be the ones benefiting from it. They are counting on the fact that Democrats believe in democracy and tend to aim for the greater good to tie their hands while the far right takes control.

In reality, of course, Trump will continue to live a life of luxury and the far-right Dark MAGA people, after a period of celebration and gloating, will just be lowly peons just like the rest of us. They think they'll be the higher class people in the Capitol, like in Hunger Games. They'll actually be cannon fodder, disposable, kept angry and fired up to do Trump's bidding until they are no longer useful. Kind of like the War Boys from Mad Max Fury Road - but without healthcare because Republican. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

14 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Kind of like the War Boys from Mad Max Fury Road - but without healthcare because Republican. 

This is the first time it's occurred to me to wonder about healthcare benefits in Mad Max...

(Honestly I've never actually seen the movie, no desire to either. Have visited several of the filming locations, at least one of which is down the road from my in laws.)

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

This is the first time it's occurred to me to wonder about healthcare benefits in Mad Max...

(Honestly I've never actually seen the movie, no desire to either. Have visited several of the filming locations, at least one of which is down the road from my in laws.)

I enjoyed the movie. In the move Max is captured and kept to be basically a blood donor for one of the War Boys who is chronically sick. So not much healthcare, but there was some. The villain in Fury Road seems to have more concern for his cannon fodder than Trump would have. The women are all property though, except Furiosa. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

I'm shocked!  Shocked, I tell you!  Maddy may have had some financial improprieties and/or an inappropriate relationship with someone working for him so the House Ethics Committee is taking a look.

The House Committee on Ethics is launching an investigation into GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina to determine whether he was involved in financial improprieties or had an improper relationship with an individual on his staff, the committee announced Monday.

The committee voted unanimously on May 11 to establish an investigative subcommittee.

"The Investigative Subcommittee shall have jurisdiction to determine whether Representative Madison Cawthorn may have: improperly promoted a cryptocurrency in which he may have had an undisclosed financial interest, and engaged in an improper relationship with an individual employed on his congressional staff," the release reads.

Of course his office is whining away that it's a political witch hunt, which is par for the Branch Trumpvidian course when one of fuck face's groupies gets rung up for bad behavior.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Of course it’s always been all about him. 

• Upvote 6

Unfortunately we’re now going to get a replacement who is just as awful, but more skilled. I’m door knocking for the Democrat this weekend but it will be a long shot. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

He is a deplorable and pitiful human. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

How did he bleed for us? 

I don't know, but is it wrong that I hope it was out the ass?

It seems I have a lot of company in the impression created by the weird lighting, angle, and Cawthorn's beyond-Amy-Irving pale eyes in that video:

https://www.newsweek.com/madison-cawthorn-max-headroom-twitter-debates-viral-video-1760180

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He is a deplorable and pitiful human. 

Good gravy, Mad. You’re young. Get out of politics, lay low for awhile and find a way to legitimately make money. I mean an actual job, not trying to do the stupid speaker/book circuit. Yeah, it will mean humbling yourself and probably even having a different lifestyle for awhile. Go to school and get a real education. Open your mind to different ways of seeing other humans. Divest yourself of that hateful upbringing and really embrace life. Most of all, dump Trump. Maybe someday down the road if you really want to try again, go into politics on a lower level and stay away from extremist beliefs with your new beliefs and attitudes. Americans love a good comeback story. Find your dignity because right now it’s completely gone. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Spat the dummy and bit his lip by mistake.

Tripped going down stairs and got a boo boo. 

• Upvote 5

I wish we could decline to pay him for the rest of the term;

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 5

• 2 weeks later...

No, honey, you don’t have “so much support”, that’s why you lost your house seat  

• Haha 6

Who the hell is he starting a family with? 😆 His cousin/assistant? To be clear, I am in favor of ALL sorts of family systems. 

• Upvote 2

Maddy thinks someone will give him a talking head position at Fox or Newsmax.  After all, he thinks he's photogenic.   The "start a family" stuff was just something to say to make him more palatable to the people who saw him partying in ladies' undies.

As far as a future in politics, I'm doubtful.  He ran in a really red district of North Carolina.  I have family in the area and the Republicans there would vote for a dead possum before they'd vote for a Democrat.  And they didn't like Maddy and threw him out.  

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 8

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

No, honey, you don’t have “so much support”, that’s why you lost your house seat  

I want to know who gave Tomi her own show 

• I Agree 4

I don’t care where he falls on the sexual spectrum and like you @fundiewatch, I support families of many forms when any children in the families are loved, thriving, treated well and with respect, and are able to have their needs met. But so far Mad has had a marriage that dissolved very quickly; has been enough of a sexual predator that fellow college students felt the need to warn females about him and many signed a letter about his sexually aggressive conduct to try to deter voters; has shown himself to be a misogynist; and is a documented repeat liar including claiming the very man who saved his life left him behind to die in a flaming car. He is not partner nor father material. 

His call for men to be “masculine” is laughable. He’s a whiny crybaby when he gets caught in a problem. He tried to show off during an interview (and may have been telling the truth about drugs and sex among his colleagues) but when the boom was lowered tried to find a way to take back his bragging. His version of being masculine is forcing sexual contact on women after getting them out in the middle of nowhere or just brazenly doing so in a public setting (which fortunately led to witnesses.) The tree punching video was downright hilarious in its sad attempt at making him look “tough”.  He has no idea what real masculinity means. I am heterosexual and have many heterosexual female friends who are attracted to a wide range of “types” of men. I happen to have more than one “type” as do many of my friends. But while there are a few women I have met in my life who fall for the Gaston in “Beauty and the Beast” type, most want nothing to do with that type (unless it’s for a romp here and there in bed.) Even the ones who fall for that type tend to get sick of it eventually. He doesn’t understand that while we may look at a gorgeous man with a great body and have a lip biting moment, the real turn-ons that we come back to over and over involve qualities unrelated to what he is spouting. 

TL/DR- Mad remains an idiot. 

• Upvote 4