IGNORED

Madison Cawthorn: I’m Shocked, Shocked to Find That Drug-Fueled Orgies Are Going On Here!

Cartmann99

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article260774752.html

Apparently it was a LOADED gun. A 9mm handgun. And not in a checked bag, but on him or in his carry-on, as it was caught at one of the checkpoints. 

CLT airport has body scanners and x-ray machines for all bags, just like most airports do these days. It's the 5th busiest airport in the world, currently (per a brochure I'm printing for them this week - they are hiring!).

Either he is so entitled he thinks laws don't apply to him, so stupid I'm amazed he can manage to put together a sentence, or perhaps he needs to have a cat scan done or something to see if there was some brain damage that got missed somewhere along the line. 

And now I kind of wonder if he thought that since he uses a wheelchair he could just carry it on in, and it wouldn't get caught? I'm also curious if he drove to the airport or if he flew in through Asheville's small airport and it wasn't caught there. Was he coming or going?

Apparently Asheville caught him with a loaded Glock in his bag last year.

Fine for a second offense is up to $13000 apparently.

I have so many questions. He's such a tool. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 12

On 4/23/2022 at 11:02 AM, fundiewatch said:

Yes, my husband and I talked about this last night— THIS is the vacation picture that should have spelled the end of his campaign, last time. 

For any locals, I think it’ll be Katie Dean or Jasmine Beach-Ferrara. My primary vote I think is going to Katie Dean. I like both, would and will spend hours calling or knocking for either. 

Those aren’t new photos of MC though, right? (Clarifying that I mean the Germany pro-Hitler vacation photos) I am certain I remember them from when he ran before and nobody on the Republican side seemed to care 😬

I’ve decided to vote for Katie Dean in the primaries as well.

It was a hard call because there are quite a few local primary races in my area on the Republican ballot (and there’s one Republican in particular I’d love to vote against in a local race 😒) vs no local primaries for Democrats, but it’ll be okay. I’d rather not give the Reps any more numbers (as an unaffiliated voter) and I’d like to see Katie Dean on the ballot in November so…

Edited by GiggleOfGirls
Clarifying sentence in ( )
  • Upvote 2

The lingerie photo wouldn't bother me if it wasn't so hypocritical. Like, have fun, whatever. But not if you are then going to go on about being Christian and upholding conservative ideals and such. 

The gun thing just bothers me though. Like, you don't bring weapons through TSA. If you need to travel with a weapon, there are procedures to follow to do so. Carrying a loaded handgun through a checkpoint is not the way to go about it! Doing it one time, OK, maybe he forgot it was in his bag or something. It's possible. Especially since the first time was at Asheville's airport which is smaller and would have been his home airport. But TWICE? And the second time being at one of the busiest international airports in the world (that's a good hour and a half drive from where he lives, I think)? That feels like a huge deal to me. 

I'm hoping more info comes out soon. Including exactly what happened when it was found, considering it was a second offense. If a normal person forgot they had a pocket knife with them it'd be confiscated. And for all that the Charlotte police are actively working on ensuring the African American community is treated equally and fairly, I shudder to think what might have happened had a young Black man been the one caught for the second time with a loaded gun at the airport, rather than a white congressman who uses a wheelchair. He would likely have missed his flight, that's for sure.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

2 hours ago, Becky said:

I am starting to think this guy is crying out for help - something is seriously not right with this man.

He is either incredibly arrogant, incredibly stupid, incredibly in need of intervention, or (I would submit) all three.  I suspect he has had a lifetime of being raised as a special snowflake in a woefully sheltered and uneducated environment with very toxic political views posed as "Christianity".  He went from being the center of attention in his little world to going from having his divorce made public, being openly called an embarrassment by members of his own party due to his stupid comments on the podcast, and having pictures that are a direct contradiction to his "brand".  He is also finding out that his lies are not going to just go by without challenge, that words have meaning, and actions have consequences.  He wants to run with the big dogs but he's starting to realize he's nothing but a chew toy to be taken out and used when convenient but spat out when unnecessary or just gross.  

• Upvote 14
  • Love 2

Jesus Christ.  Republicans should stay out of airports if they can't behave in them.  First we had Senator Lawrence "Tappy Toes McWideStance" Craig.  Then we had Cancún Cruz.  Now Maddy shows up with a loaded firearm.  Do Republican politicians need remedial classes on proper airport behavior?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I'm hoping more info comes out soon. Including exactly what happened when it was found, considering it was a second offense. If a normal person forgot they had a pocket knife with them it'd be confiscated. And for all that the Charlotte police are actively working on ensuring the African American community is treated equally and fairly, I shudder to think what might have happened had a young Black man been the one caught for the second time with a loaded gun at the airport, rather than a white congressman who uses a wheelchair. He would likely have missed his flight, that's for sure.

I have no problem whatsoever with the firearm being confiscated, him missing his flight and being "randomly" selected for additional screening for every flight he takes from here on in. It might get it through his skull that he needs to remember to check that he has followed the rules.

• I Agree 11

Maddie’s having a bad week:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/madison-cawthorn-implicated-in-potential-insider-trading-scheme-experts-say

(Would someone walk me through how to post a full article text under a reveal bar? I really appreciate all of you who do it and will do so in the future if I can figure it out.) 

Be sure to check out the pictures in the article. If you put them together with gross sayings written in bad font using horrible color combinations, you would have a perfect brochure for a Douche Cruise.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, Alisamer said:

And now I kind of wonder if he thought that since he uses a wheelchair he could just carry it on in, and it wouldn't get caught?

I use a wheelchair for travel as I can’t stand for long or walk more than a few hundred feet. I assure you that TSA can’t give a flying flip about the chair. I get groped like crazy. One my last trip, I had a meltdown in the Orlando airport because the incel branch trumpvidian who was in charge in the pre-check area told me to stand up (if they know you can stand, they will make you wait for a long time, so I say I can’t get out of the chair). I told him I couldn’t. He yelled at me and told me I could stand up if I wanted. Then, the surly woman assigned to feel me up told me she wouldn’t “help” me if I didn’t calm down. I told her I was worried because I couldn’t see my purse on the conveyor. When she deigned to check me, she actually stuck fingers more than an inch up my vagina. That’s not what they are supposed to do. They’re only supposed to skim the surface. She also wiped down my entire wheelchair with the explosive detection wipes and made me wait while she checked every single wipe. When she finally released me, my purse was missing. I started sobbing. The incel dude rolled his eyes and retrieved my purse from a secret special screening area. He then took my carry on and pulled every 3 ounce bottle in my bag out of the quart sized ziploc, checking each bottle’s size. Yes, I filed a complaint. Nothing has happened this far. 

TL:DR — TSA doesn’t give people in wheelchairs a pass. Maddie just thinks the rules don’t apply to him. 

• Disgust 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 11

On 4/22/2022 at 10:06 AM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Is his divorce final?  If not, then he's still married.  I think his religion might have a little something to say about a married man out cavorting unchaperoned with a woman not his wife.  Oh dear.  I hope she wasn't acting as his earthen vessel.  

Mayhaps an earthen vessel but hopefully not a Russian honey-pot like her predecessor.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

(Would someone walk me through how to post a full article text under a reveal bar? I really appreciate all of you who do it and will do so in the future if I can figure it out.) 

👇

Spoiler

I like having the link back to the source be the title, so I copy and paste the title of the article into my comment like this:

Madison Cawthorn implicated in potential insider trading scheme, experts say

Then, I copy the article's URL from the site.:

image.png.cedc0768c6a58f8af0f0d6040de5e4cd.png

I come back here, highlight the title of the article, and click on the link symbol at the top of the window:

image.png.488f55c21c819731003d3463476db67d.png

That will bring up this:

image.thumb.png.cb3915ddf620f7cb6c1d5b38c643f3e9.png

Paste the article's URL into the first box and hit the button that says "Insert into post." (The box that says "Link text" should already have the article's title in it, but check and make sure.) When you get rid of that box, you'll have this:

Madison Cawthorn implicated in potential insider trading scheme, experts say

Now, click on the quote button image.png.2a67aec65a919c9c947d289c77a9dfcb.png and you'll get this:

Go back to your tab with Lil' Maddie's article. If you're using Firefox, it has this thing called "reader view" that makes this next part easier. Click on the icon that looks like a page that's in between the URL and the star to turn that on:

image.png.feb547ab969cabce2710770acbf7d07e.png (I'm sure other browsers have something like this, but this is what I know and use.) It pares down the page which makes it easier to copy and paste. Highlight the article and select copy:

image.thumb.png.0547058aabe7e663ad96fdceebfaeab9.png

You can also use select all and copy, but you'll have to do more editing to rid of the stuff you don't want.

Paste what you've highlighted into the quote box:

EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Madison Cawthorn may have violated federal insider trading laws as he hyped up an alleged pump-and-dump cryptocurrency scheme, multiple watchdog groups told the Washington Examiner.

On Dec. 29, the beleaguered North Carolina congressman posed at a party with James Koutoulas, a hedge fund manager and the ringleader of the Let's Go Brandon cryptocurrency, a meme coin set up in the wake of the chant mocking President Joe Biden.

MADISON CAWTHORN SPENT TAXPAYER FUNDS AT LUXURY RESORT

"LGB legends. ... Tomorrow we go to the moon!" Cawthorn, who has stated publicly he owns the cryptocurrency, posted on Instagram in response to the picture posted on Koutoulas's Instagram page.

The next day, LGBCoin did exactly as the lawmaker predicted.

NASCAR driver Brandon Brown announced on Dec. 30 that the meme coin would be the primary sponsor of his 2022 season, causing LGBCoin's value to spike by 75%. Brown's statement featured comments from Koutoulas, who was pictured with Cawthorn just a few hours prior.

Multiple watchdog groups told the Washington Examiner that Cawthorn's Dec. 29 Instagram post suggests the lawmaker may have had advanced nonpublic knowledge of LGBCoin's deal with Brown. The watchdogs said the post, combined with Cawthorn's statement that he owns LGBCoin, warrants an investigation from the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission to determine whether the lawmaker violated federal insider trading laws.

"This looks really, really bad," said Dylan Hedtler-Gaudette, the government affairs manager for Project on Government Oversight, a federal watchdog group. "This does look like a classic case of you got some insider information and acting on that information. And that's illegal."

"I think there's probably a strong case here," Hedtler-Gaudette added. "I don't want to prejudge, but based on everything that's out there, I think there is a very strong possibility that if someone is going to investigate this, they're going to find something."

Craig Holman, a government affairs lobbyist for Public Citizen, said if Cawthorn purchased LGBCoin before Dec. 30 with nonpublic knowledge of the cryptocurrency's pending deal with Brown, that would constitute insider trading, a federal crime that can involve prison time.

Immediately following Brown's Dec. 30 announcement, the value of all LGBCoin in circulation eclipsed $570 million. By the end of January, the market cap of the meme coin dropped to $0.

Koutoulas said in a Feb. 20 livestream that two factors led to LGBCoin's precipitous decline: First, NASCAR rejected LGBCoin's sponsorship deal with Brown on Jan. 4, and then later that month, unidentified insiders that owned an outsize share of the coin dumped all their holdings at once, causing the coin's market value to evaporate.

The swift rise and fall of the meme coin led one jilted investor to file a class-action lawsuit in April accusing Koutoulas and other LGBCoin insiders of using the digital currency to orchestrate a pump-and-dump scheme.

While Cawthorn isn't named as a defendant in the class-action lawsuit, he is identified as one of the coin's celebrity endorsers that helped Koutoulas inflate LGBCoin's market value before the rug was pulled.

Koutoulas relaunched LGBCoin in February, claiming the second iteration of the meme coin came with restrictions preventing "whales," or people with significant holdings in the coin, from offloading all their coins at once.

Since its relaunch in February, LGBCoin has traded around 95% below the peak price set in late December.

Despite the poor performance of the meme coin, Cawthorn has continued to tour the nation with Koutoulas, promote his ownership of the coin, and urge his followers to purchase the asset.

"I got Let's Go Brandon coin," Cawthorn said at the Conservative Political Action Conference, according to a video Koutoulas posted to his Instagram page in late February. "It's working out well, very well."

Cawthorn promoted the coin again with Koutoulas in March during the American Freedom Tour in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

"This is going to the moon, baby! To the moon!" Cawthorn said while pointing to an LGBCoin logo pinned to Koutoulas's suit jacket. "Letsgobrandon.com — get on the train. Get on the train. Take the power of currency away from the government."

Also in March, Cawthorn appeared with Koutolulas at Freedom Fight Night in Miami. The two were pictured inside a UFC-like arena pointing at the LGBCoin logo.

"The blood on the logo is from the guys that sold the dip," Koutoulas said on Instagram.

Cawthorn appeared at multiple events with Koutoulas before the meme coin spiked in late December.

"Incredible spending back to back nights with the affable Patriot @CawthornforNC," Koutoulas wrote in a Dec. 5 tweet with a picture of him posing with Cawthorn, who was holding a pin with the LGBCoin logo.

Koutoulas has also signaled that Cawthorn owns LGBCoin.

Both Koutoulas and the LGBCoin Twitter account retweeted a photo in early April that identified Cawthorn as a holder of the meme coin. Koutoulas also retweeted a message claiming the North Carolina lawmaker had "endorsed" the coin.

And in his Feb. 20 livestream, Koutoulas claimed that unidentified members of Congress had purchased LGBCoin.

"We've had several people who are on the America First platform, who are actually congressional candidates and/or current members of Congress that have bought with their own money, and I believe members have donated to [charities] with LGB," Koutoulas said.

Lawmakers are required to disclose if they purchase over $1,000 worth of any cryptocurrencies, but Cawthorn has not filed any disclosures indicating he owns LGBCoin.

Koutoulas said in his Feb. 20 livestream that both iterations of LGBCoin were designed so that the meme coin was not classified as security for regulatory purposes.

"It is not technically or legally possible for a decentralized meme coin that exists to promote free speech and charitable giving to be classified or treated as a security," Koutoulas told the Washington Examiner.

But Hedtler-Gaudette, the government affairs manager for POGO, said that even if LGBCoin isn't considered a security, that won't render Cawthorn immune from insider trading laws.

"No matter what, though, having advance and nonpublic information that is then used to gain advantage in a financial market (including straight up commodities) is illegal, making my call for DOJ or SEC investigation still operative in this case," Hedtler-Gaudette said.

Holman, the Public Citizen government affairs lobbyist, added that Cawthorn would need to disclose if he purchased over $1,000 of the coin — even if it isn't considered a security for regulatory purposes.

Amid his public promotion of LGBCoin, Cawthorn used his authority as a lawmaker to introduce a resolution in the House in February that would "deregulate cryptocurrencies and incentivize blockchain innovation."

While Cawthorn's proposed resolution lacked any specifics, Holman said Cawthorn could have run afoul of the STOCK Act if he introduced the measure for his own financial benefit.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"Owning cryptocurrency would be an asset subject to disclosure of a lawmaker’s annual financial disclosure form," Holman said. "It also could constitute a 'personal benefit' under the STOCK Act, making any official actions taken by Cawthorn to specifically and substantially benefit its value a violation of the STOCK Act."

Cawthorn's office did not return requests for comment.

If you read over the text in the quote box above, you'll see that I ended up with some things I don't want. That's the stuff I've highlighted in purple. (Click on the little paintbrush icon image.png.dc63cbc5fdc17104e58e67209900d7f7.png if you want to use color in your posts.)

I always read through quoted stuff before I post, because there's usually some kibble I need to trash. Just highlight and cut all that stuff out or use the backspace button. If the article has tweets, pictures or other "goodies" embedded into it, those won't transfer via copy and paste. (Or at least they never do with me. :crying-yellow:)

Sometimes I'll make copies of the pictures or embed the tweets and sometimes I'll just say there's video or whatever at the link above.

If you want to use the spoiler box for something, just click on the eyeball icon

image.png.3da714ab05258f96c1b9b699e4d34190.png and paste your goodies in the box.

Spoiler

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

I found Betty by clicking on the image.png.2a9a7d3f6ebe66e460548f0b73d1e4a0.png icon and doing a search on her name.

If you need a place to practice:

TEST THREAD - Smilies, Quotes, Formatting etc

:pb_smile:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

I feel like a lot of this is the GOP making sure Cawthorn loses. He is so dumb that he bragged about going to wild parties with politicians he respected. I think doing that pretty much was the final nail in his political coffin. He is too big of a liability to keep around.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I feel like a lot of this is the GOP making sure Cawthorn loses. He is so dumb that he bragged about going to wild parties with politicians he respected. I think doing that pretty much was the final nail in his political coffin. He is too big of a liability to keep around.

As the report is coming from the Washington Examiner, I had the same feeling. The WE is very R friendly and doesn’t usually throw an R under the bus without some kind of blessing or pressure from the “powers that be”.  My based on nothing but a hunch reading is that the podcast comments lit a big and unexpected fire. Maddie has now become a serious liability who is causing far more damage than he is worth so the lingerie photos are released followed by the insider trading information. The loaded gun at the airport may have been just a lucky bonus or perhaps in the past it was ignored but now that he is being scrutinized, it is no longer “look the other way.” Hell, maybe it IS all the Dems doing- but even so as I commented in an earlier post, whomever is putting out the information cannot report on what doesn’t exist. The photos are real (as Maddie admitted.) So far credible evidence points to the loaded gun in the airport being real. The investigation into the insider trading isn’t complete but the evidence so far is pretty damning. The divorce is real. The Russian honeypot evidence is pretty good. The proof Maddie is a liar is solid. At this point it’s not even smoke. It’s a blazing inferno. 

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I use a wheelchair for travel as I can’t stand for long or walk more than a few hundred feet. I assure you that TSA can’t give a flying flip about the chair. I get groped like crazy. One my last trip, I had a meltdown in the Orlando airport because the incel branch trumpvidian who was in charge in the pre-check area told me to stand up (if they know you can stand, they will make you wait for a long time, so I say I can’t get out of the chair). I told him I couldn’t. He yelled at me and told me I could stand up if I wanted. Then, the surly woman assigned to feel me up told me she wouldn’t “help” me if I didn’t calm down. I told her I was worried because I couldn’t see my purse on the conveyor. When she deigned to check me, she actually stuck fingers more than an inch up my vagina. That’s not what they are supposed to do. They’re only supposed to skim the surface. She also wiped down my entire wheelchair with the explosive detection wipes and made me wait while she checked every single wipe. When she finally released me, my purse was missing. I started sobbing. The incel dude rolled his eyes and retrieved my purse from a secret special screening area. He then took my carry on and pulled every 3 ounce bottle in my bag out of the quart sized ziploc, checking each bottle’s size. Yes, I filed a complaint. Nothing has happened this far. 

TL:DR — TSA doesn’t give people in wheelchairs a pass. Maddie just thinks the rules don’t apply to him. 

How absolutely horrible! I can’t put into words how appalled I am that you had to undergo that despicable treatment. That was not only harassment, but a sexual assault! My arms are giving you a big virtual hug. I wish there was more I could do for you, because they shouldn’t be allowed to get away with that vile behavior. I’ve got tears in my eyes and am shaking with rage as I’m typing this; how dare they! How humiliating and frightening that must have been for you. Are you ok, my dear @GreyhoundFan?

:hug4:

• I Agree 18
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

How absolutely horrible! I can’t put into words how appalled I am that you had to undergo that despicable treatment. That was not only harassment, but a sexual assault! My arms are giving you a big virtual hug. I wish there was more I could do for you, because they shouldn’t be allowed to get away with that vile behavior. I’ve got tears in my eyes and am shaking with rage as I’m typing this; how dare they! How humiliating and frightening that must have been for you. Are you ok, my dear @GreyhoundFan?

:hug4:

Thank you for your kind words, my friend. Yes, I’m okay now, but I was really shaken up for several days. TSA is one of the reasons I hate flying. I normally get treated badly by them, but Orlando was the worst ever. 

• Love 14

9 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

So far credible evidence points to the loaded gun in the airport being real. 

100% real. The Charlotte Observer article I linked in a previous post has been updated with info directly from the CMPD (Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department). The gun was loaded and in a bag, and was confiscated. Cawthorn was released and not arrested. Quote below:

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn was cited for having a loaded gun at a Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at Charlotte Douglas International Airport Tuesday morning, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said. Police cited Cawthorn for possession of a dangerous weapon on city property after TSA agents found the gun in a bag and notified CMPD officers who are assigned to the airport, CMPD said on Twitter. Cawthorn violated a city ordinance by having the gun in the airport, according to police. Police said they released Cawthorn and confiscated the gun. CMPD called it standard procedure for airport division officers to cite and not arrest a passenger for the misdemeanor charge “unless there are other associated felony charges or extenuating circumstances.”

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article260774752.html#storylink=cpy

Dude is a moron.

CLT is my home airport, as it's just 15 minutes or so from my house and I do printing for various divisions there (including the people who take therapy dogs there for travelers to pet), so I've been through the same checkpoint he was caught at and can envision it happening, and that's probably part of why I'm especially irritated at this idiocy. What a douche. If I'd been behind him in the security line I would probably have not been able to stop myself from commenting loudly to my companions things like "Oh my God, even toddlers know you can't take a gun through security!" 

And the gun was loaded. Chances are I know multiple people who were in that airport right then, if not personally then as friends of friends or clients. What if the gun had gone off accidentally?

• Upvote 10

11 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

The WE is very R friendly and doesn’t usually throw an R under the bus without some kind of blessing or pressure from the “powers that be”.

When I saw where your link led, that was my first thought. Just how far are Republicans willing to go to get rid of him? 🤔

• Upvote 7

For some fun comment reading (with the warning that some of the comments go across the line to being homophobic, ableist, etc), check out this NC gun retailer's Facebook post about Madison Cawthorn's meet and greet that they're hosting. I've not read all the comments, but I've read many and most did not disappoint! 

I needed that laugh today!

https://www.facebook.com/cherokeeguns/photos/a.281297038727435/1905649329625523/

• Thank You 1

Who had “Madison Cawthorn outed as a closeted gay” on their Friday night Bingo card?

This might explain his very short-lived marriage.

The GOP is very busy making Maddie really regret talking about the drug fueled orgies, aren’t they?

If only they treated Trump this way…

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 8

They have a ton of dirt on him and they are going to spill it all now that he has crossed them. I really hope he gets angry and starts naming names when it comes to the cocaine sex parties.

• I Agree 12

On 4/26/2022 at 5:15 PM, 47of74 said:

Then we had Cancún Cruz.

Don't forget that noxious misogynist, wife abuser and all 'round noxious asshole Bill O'Reilly went mega snowflake and had a total meltdown last week,  cursing and threatening a Jet Blue employee when his flight to Turks and Caicos was late. 

Prior to that, in late March, Ted Cruz had a huffy "Do you know who I am?" moment in the Belgrade, Montana airport when he missed his flight.  This led someone to ask why Ted Cruz would think he'd be treated better if someone knew who he was. 

Whoa, where was I?  Oh, right. F**k Madison Cawthorne.  Pretty sure Republicans have developed a strategy to be rid of him.  He's a loose cannon, turning into a major liability and there's a possibility they know more damaging info will come out.  Although numerous women reporting sexual improprieties and a cr

As noted previously, I'm not a psychiatrist and don't play one on TV, but I'm going for some kind of borderline personality disorder -- part of that is easily disproven lies about past accomplishments.  No, he wasn't admitted to the Naval Academy prior to his accident, no did didn't train for the paralympics.  No he's not a wholesome Christian.  No sane person brings a loaded gun to an airport...twice. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Who had “Madison Cawthorn outed as a closeted gay” on their Friday night Bingo card?

This might explain his very short-lived marriage.

Also might explain why he was shocked and tattled about the "drug fueled sex orgies" instead of joining in. 

I'm not OK with outing people without their consent. EXCEPT when the person being outed is a politician actively working to make the lives of LGBT+ people worse and to take away their rights. 

Honestly I'm kind of almost glad he uses a wheelchair and has limited mobility - Ted Bundy was into politics, too...

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

This assistant has been living with him in Hendersonville AND accompanied him on his honeymoon. 😆 Oh my god I’m here for it. This schmuck has ignored so many of my constituent outreaches because he is too damn busy being The Worst. Ah hahaha. I hope he wins his primary and loses in the general. #visualization 

• Upvote 13

I hope he wins the primary too. The GOP is releasing so much dirt against him that if he wins the primary it will be hard for them to turn this around and present him as a totally respectable conservative Christian. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Don't forget that noxious misogynist, wife abuser and all 'round noxious asshole Bill O'Reilly went mega snowflake and had a total meltdown last week,  cursing and threatening a Jet Blue employee when his flight to Turks and Caicos was late.

Yeah thank you.  I had forgotten about Bill-O-The-Clown and his Jet Blue meltdown.  It's kind of hard to keep track of all the GQP airport meltdowns, wide stances, and other airport misbehavior. 

God I wish we still had Keith and the Worst Person in the World Segment at times like this.

• Upvote 8