IGNORED

Madison Cawthorn: I’m Shocked, Shocked to Find That Drug-Fueled Orgies Are Going On Here!

Cartmann99

Thought I'd give him his own thread to spare the scrolling fingers of those not interested in his shenanigans.

Madison Cawthorn 'Has Not Retracted' Orgy Claims: Trump Ally Roger Stone

Roger Stone, a prominent ally of former President Donald Trump, insisted that North Carolina Republican Congressman Madison Cawthorn "has not retracted" his claim that he's been invited to orgies by prominent people in Washington, D.C.

In an interview with Warrior Poet Society that aired last Thursday, Cawthorn said that leaders he "looked up to" in the nation's capital invited him to an "orgy" and did cocaine in front of him. He contended that the popular Netflix show House of Cards—which presents the fictional story of a corrupt political power couple in Washington, D.C.—is largely accurate.

On Wednesday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, a California Republican, spoke with Cawthorn, 26, about the controversial remarks following backlash from fellow GOP lawmakers. McCarthy said that Cawthorn in their meeting changed his story and said "he did not tell the truth," Axios reported.

Stone, however, said that Cawthorn told him this was not what happened.

"Congressman Madison Cawthorn just told me that he has NOT retracted his claims about sex fueled orgies among DC elites. Why would anyone believe anything said by RINO Kevin McCarthy or repeated by CNN? Nothing reported by CNN is accurate or true!" Stone wrote in a post on his Telegram channel early Wednesday evening (RINO is an acronym that means "Republican in name only").

Newsweek reached out to Cawthorn's and McCarthy's spokespeople for comment but did not immediately receive responses on Thursday morning.

:popcorn2:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Thought I'd give him his own thread to spare the scrolling fingers of those not interested in his shenanigans.

Madison Cawthorn 'Has Not Retracted' Orgy Claims: Trump Ally Roger Stone

:popcorn2:

Thanks for creating a separate thread!  

I am in a very surreal bizarro-world where I am finding Kevin McCarthy credible- but only as weighed against Cawthorne and Stone.  It really hurts my soul to say that I find McCarthy to be the one telling the truth in any situation. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Considering the visceral reaction from the GQP over Madison's comments I'm sure what he said is true.

• Upvote 2

In some comment or other, Madison Cawthorn referenced a "key bump."   A key bump refers to snorting cocaine off of a key (car key, house key, some kind of key).  More than one person (many people, actually) noted that it was extremely unlikely that someone would know what a key bump is if they hadn't done key bumps. 

Madison Cawthorn is hardcore scumbag.  I will say that he has some quick thinking staff people or a damned good lawyer, though, to crank out the statement shown by Mrs. Betty Bowers, (America's Best Christian), which turned a huge gaffe into a blame attack on the press for honest reporting.  I'll also consider that a GOP operative skilled in damage control contacted Madison's office with an offer to generate the statement, it's that good. 

It's easy to forget how young Madison Cawthorn is (26) and he relies on performative MAGA-ing.  He has zero judgement or maturity and 100% ego. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Has anybody told JFK Jr.?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Howl said:

In some comment or other, Madison Cawthorn referenced a "key bump."   A key bump refers to snorting cocaine off of a key (car key, house key, some kind of key).  More than one person (many people, actually) noted that it was extremely unlikely that someone would know what a key bump is if they hadn't done key bumps. 

Well, he does know Don Jr.

• Haha 11

This Farron Cousins TikTok was recently posted in an Asheville politics group. Sums up the GQP response to MC quite well. He quotes Charlie Sykes who calls out the hypocrisy in the GQP responses. Good little 2-ish minute video.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdu9bfBT/

• Upvote 4

So, Mad Tree Puncher is trying to say "I was talking about Democrats - you were supposed to infer that" without actually saying it?

I guess he didn't think through the obvious - we'd assume that people who were inviting him to any social gathering were Republicans.

• Upvote 9

On 4/3/2022 at 9:36 AM, thoughtful said:

So, Mad Tree Puncher is trying to say "I was talking about Democrats - you were supposed to infer that" without actually saying it?

I guess he didn't think through the obvious - we'd assume that people who were inviting him to any social gathering were Republicans.

"When I said people I admired, looked up to through my life, wanted to grow up to be just like- I totally meant the Democrats who I accuse of all sorts of evil and debauchery.  How could you possible think I meant my Q Crew?"

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

Madison doesn't care about his constituents? I don't think anyone in the wackadoodle caboodle cares about their constituents! (MTG, Hawley, Cawthorn, Bobert, Cranshaw, and others)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 12

20 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Madison doesn't care about his constituents? I don't think anyone in the wackadoodle caboodle cares about their constituents! (MTG, Hawley, Cawthorn, Bobert, Cranshaw, and others)

“Wackadoodle Caboodle” really needs to be both a thread title and a T-shirt. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

So, after haunting all the local political groups these last couple weeks, I’ve learned that the only decent-ish Republican challenger to Madison Cawthorn is Wendy Nevarez, but the local R’s tend to think she’s too liberal. So apparently our best bet is for MC to win the Republican nomination and hope to goodness that more Republicans are fed up with him than not in November so we can get a Dem in (somehow).

The chatter locally is that the other R’s in the race are just as extreme and much more competent, which would probably be significantly worse than MC because those other folks could probably get things done instead of whatever tf MC gets up to when he’s not spreading rumors and lying about his “accomplishments.”

Not gonna lie, I’m feeling a low level of utter doom surrounding all things November election-related this year. 

• Sad 3
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

“Wackadoodle Caboodle” really needs to be both a thread title and a T-shirt. 

its-a-dessert-e0eeb5db2e.jpg

• Haha 11

Maddy is not a nice person

Saying in a leaked recording that “we all want the ultimate goal of him never serving again,” Lisa Wiggins, a former caseworker and campaign aide to Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-Henderson) has filed an employment-related campaign against the embattled congressman.

“What he’s done to me was illegal, morally wrong, you name it, it’s been done,” Wigginssaid in a phone call to David Wheeler, co-founder of nonpartisan advocacy PAC American Muckrakers, more commonly known as Fire Madison Cawthorn.

She explained that she didn’t believe all of the sexual assault or harassment allegations against Cawthorn were true, but that she does believe some of them, including ones from his brief stint at Patrick Henry College, are true. No charges or suits have been filed against Cawthorn in regards to any of those claims.

“As far as the candidate himself, I mean, he’s just a bad person. He’s a habitual liar and he’s going to say and do anything he can to your face but behind your back he’s completely opposite,” she said. “There’s some good stories I have – a lot of good stories.”

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 10

17 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

So about those drug parties...

Is his divorce final?  If not, then he's still married.  I think his religion might have a little something to say about a married man out cavorting unchaperoned with a woman not his wife.  Oh dear.  I hope she wasn't acting as his earthen vessel.  

• Upvote 6

His divorce better not be final. Regular folks in NC have to be separated for a year before a divorce will be granted. This family values guy who took weeks off to honeymoon with his beloved bride who may or may not have been a russian spy should get no favors. 

Wendy Nevarez has been trying to court a lot of people who would normally vote dem to vote for her in the primary. I politely asked her to fuck off. Look at the party platforms: if you’re a Republican you are not for me. Ever. Ever. So republicans can keep their little hateful CongressChild if that’s what they choose to do. I cannot stand him. He’s still suing his friend who saved him from the “fiery tomb.” He has no qualifications and is clearly at least a little pervy. He doesn’t follow basic rules about driving or guns or knives. He uses his disability in ways that are alarmingly ableist— whether for the pledge of allegiance or pledge of marriage, someone who cannot stand due to being paralyzed isn’t showing strength by standing. He’s such a little douchebag and I really really hate him. He does nothing for our constituency and doesn’t even respond to emails. Now I just have to see who I want to vote for on my side. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I don't care what he wears, it's his hypocrisy that annoys me.

Exclusive: Madison Cawthorn photos reveal him wearing women’s lingerie in public setting

image.thumb.png.da4a0401f5b3dbbaad647904b5f0ea98.png

“I subscribe to Judeo-Christian beliefs,” he continued. “I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I think if you think about my political ideology, where it really stems from, you know, my ethics and my morals and what I think is right and wrong, you look to ancient Jerusalem, you got ancient Judeo-Christian values. So right and wrong,” he continued. “I also cling to a lot of traditional values and a lot of traditional ideas, because they’ve worked in the past.”

“I think that we have bred a generation of soft men and that generation has created a lot of problems in our society and our culture,” he said in March 2021 on a podcast “designed to reclaim and restore masculinity in a society that is ever more dismissive of what it means to be a man.”

“There’s only one God and two genders,” he said in a tweet earlier this week.

• I Agree 12

The pictures don’t bother me but the hypocrisy stings. Remember when the right tore AOC down for the footage of her dancing on a rooftop with friends? It was wholesome, and they raked her over the coals. Of course MadCaw is blaming the liberal left even though the pics were submitted by someone close to him. Because everyone knows he sucks. Little Nazi. 

• Upvote 11

4 hours ago, fundiewatch said:

So republicans can keep their little hateful CongressChild if that’s what they choose to do.

Exactly. The NC Republicans want the Democrats to bail them out so they won’t be forced to deal with the monster they created. Democrats should not go rush to help the republicans not have to face Cawthorn winning the primary. He is their problem. They can kick him out if they dislike him that much. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

“I subscribe to Judeo-Christian beliefs,” he continued. “I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Ah yes, the Jewish belief of having a personal relationship with Jesus.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9