IGNORED

M Is for Mama 13: Taking Selfies to Glorify the Lord

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

But does Braggie really believe that she, super shiny sparkly Jesus-y mom of many who Jesus loves the most and best of all, is a sinner?

Survey of moi says ....... Nope.

Considering the fact that she is so enamored with herself and addicted to selfies that she will take them in the church bathroom with stalls in the background (today, wearing an above-the-knee minidress, which I'm fairly sure many of her followers do NOT consider modest), survey says...you are most likely correct.  She talks about the humility of Jesus out one side of her mouth, and out the other is "look at me in this outfit, was it thrifted?  Look at me in the church bathroom in my dress and hat, aren't I just the cutest?" 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Today Abbie needs us to know how amazing it is that her own teen son and the teen son of another QF influencer aren’t ashamed of being close to their mamas and publicly say so.

Notwithstanding the usual brag of how great of a parent she is and the cringe  narcissistic mothering and  how bad I feel for those young men, I want to know if Abbie has any concept of what a demographic is. Like, does she even bother to consider there are likely readers w/sons who have individual personalities and (gasp!) even difficult and complex circumstances - addictions, suicidal ideation, complicated mental health diagnoses - so what does Abbie serve up to her readers? Guilt if you don’t “enjoy” your teenager or if your teen son doesn’t fake praise you. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

Today Abbie needs us to know how amazing it is that her own teen son and the teen son of another QF influencer aren’t ashamed of being close to their mamas and publicly say so.

Notwithstanding the usual brag of how great of a parent she is and the cringe  narcissistic mothering and  how bad I feel for those young men, I want to know if Abbie has any concept of what a demographic is. Like, does she even bother to consider there are likely readers w/sons who have individual personalities and (gasp!) even difficult and complex circumstances - addictions, suicidal ideation, complicated mental health diagnoses - so what does Abbie serve up to her readers? Guilt if you don’t “enjoy” your teenager or if your teen son doesn’t fake praise you. 

I'm curious where these boys are "publically" saying they like being close to their mom.  In settings with big QF families gathered and their moms standing right there listening?  Of course they say that.  They know it's what is expected and that they need to play their part.   

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12

How is this person popular???

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic