IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 42: Prosecution Rested. After His Conviction Maybe We Can, Too

HerNameIsBuffy

12 hours ago, CrazyCatLady said:

I've worked in several state prisons and the sex offender unit was honestly one of the easiest. They rarely got into physical altercations with each other or staff and we're generally rule followers. They are the least likely to take any responsibility for their crimes (or even see what they did as a crime) though which can be crazy making.

I ultimately left the prison system due to lack of air conditioning. When it's 120 degrees out it's pure torture.

I hope smugs enjoys his stay!

The same goes for our Probationers who are sex offenders. They are by far the easiest to supervise, if you can put aside the gravity of what they did. They almost always follow the rules to t, they are always respectful, they are cooperative with all programs we refer them to and that's largely because the last place they want to be is in jail. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Jana is really interesting to me. By all accounts she was the only sister spared the Ogres molestation. She’s still at least marginally at home. She has her bestie and traveling companion Laura pit-bulling against Amy defaming the family name on IG. She’s been seen being friendly with Jill fairly recently (but not during the trial) …WTF is up with her? I’m so curious. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, karenb4729 said:

I don't think it will be finished today - still a couple of more witnesses for the defense, then rebuttal by the prosecution and then closing statements.  I'm guessing midmorning or afternoon tomorrow it goes to jury.

I know this isn't about me, but if they cared at all about my mental well being or productivity they'd hurry up :) 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 15
  • Love 1

Cyber attack

After the morning break, Clayman continued speaking with Michelle Bush.

He asked if there was evidence of a cyber attack on the computer at the car lot, and Bush said she didn't have evidence, but that it was possible.

When he asked if such evidence existed in the logs, Bush said it doesn't exist.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
formatting
  • Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember Laura’s little Instagram message to Amy King? We know which side Laura is on.

what was it?

• Upvote 2

Clayman asked if it was important to know who was at the car lot, and Bush said yes in regards to May 13, when the partition was installed.

Bush also said she didn't really review the messages from Josh's iPhone to see who was on the car lot - that she reviewed that info, but not for that reason.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
formatting
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 8

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember Laura’s little Instagram message to Amy King? We know which side Laura is on.

Of course, because daddy Jim boob opens his wallet for her and her besties wanna be Joanna Gaines projects 

Edited by SillyDillys
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is there a reason you think she isn't on his side?  She could have called the court at any time and quit her baby sitting gig and has chosen not to.  I haven't seen anything to indicate she's teamjustice, but I've been away so hoping there are some rumblings that this is the case.

No, she's just as likely to be projecting the word "innocent" into the juror's heads. 

I just imagine she's probably past ready to have her long-term houseguest leave. Not to the point of putting her foot down with her headship, of course, but ready.

It has to have been strange for her, with her daughter getting married and leaving home, yet here this dude is in the guest room...

Could just be me, though. After a few hours with people I have to go sit alone and recharge.

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Laura is also there. Looks like the same hair and similar outfit from photo from yesterday, so I’m guessing it was her yesterday too not Jessa. Also with Jim Bob.

I could definitely see The Sun mixing upp Jessa and Laura D. Screenshot below from The Sun, to spare you the click. 

2D14FFCC-0BC4-4395-B4EB-BA7F82876C8F_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 6

Josh Duggar's name

A document on the Linux side of the computer was also discussed.

The document had Josh Duggar's name and was from June 22, 2019, suggesting he was aware of the Linux partition.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
formatting
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

what was it?

Amy posted an Instagram photo , someone said she was passive aggressive in the comments, Laura commented “amen” then got completely roasted in the comments and on her own page. She had it shut comments down.
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 10
  • Love 1

The hat in the reflection of the computer screen was discussed again.

Bush said it could be anyone because it was a company hat.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
formatting
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 2

Too bad JB didn’t train up his kids to actually work to support all those precious blessings. If Josh had been forced to man up, work and take care of his family, he would have had a lot less time to eff up. Just desserts, JB, ju$t de$$ert$! And your way is not better than society’s way.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Just now, xenobia said:

I could definitely see The Sun mixing upp Jessa and Laura D. Screenshot below from The Sun, to spare you the click. 

2D14FFCC-0BC4-4395-B4EB-BA7F82876C8F_1_201_a.jpeg

The only thing is that I think Jessa would be wearing a skirt to court. But since Laura is not his daughter, she can wear pants. The Sun probably doesn’t know that. 

• Upvote 13

Gelfand and Bush

Defense lawyer Gelfand then questioned Michelle Bush again.

He asked if she was limited in what law enforcement preserved and didn't and she said yes, that she couldn't review the Linux log files. Bush said it was a running list of what's happening on the system.

She said it could show how the computer is being accessed and that new material would override old info.

She said she was unable to confirm what happened there but would know if the info was seized sooner.

Edited by Destiny
removing formatting making it hard to read.
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, DalmatianCat said:

It’s telling that the day her dad showed up, Joy didn’t.

I think Joy was there on the days that Jill would possibly be testifying - she was there to support Jill is my opinion.

• Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Jim Bob is a Control freak- I bet he looked straight into the eyes of all the family - Rebers included, on the way out. He is used to dominating them and is freaking out at the thought of any of them slipping from under his control.He's a megalomaniac

The idiot thought he could even control the judge!!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

Gelfand and Bush

Defense lawyer Gelfand then questioned Michelle Bush again.

He asked if she was limited in what law enforcement preserved and didn't and she said yes, that she couldn't review the Linux log files. Bush said it was a running list of what's happening on the system.

She said it could show how the computer is being accessed and that new material would override old info.

She said she was unable to confirm what happened there but would know if the info was seized sooner.

So, this is odd - the issue in this statement isnt that they didnt seize something, its that it took them too long to find the perv and seize his computer.  The same statement goes to the deletions - if they had acted faster then Joshly wouldnt have had time to cover his tracks.  Its hard to blame law enforcement for not stopping your client from deleting evidence of his wrongdoing and use that in support of his defense. 

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
formatting in quote box
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

Jana is really interesting to me. By all accounts she was the only sister spared the Ogres molestation. She’s still at least marginally at home. She has her bestie and traveling companion Laura pit-bulling against Amy defaming the family name on IG. She’s been seen being friendly with Jill fairly recently (but not during the trial) …WTF is up with her? I’m so curious. 

She is over 30 and still keeping sweet for the Duggar brand raising their kids per their values.  She's an active participant in perpetuating this harm as is Laura who works for IBLP

• Upvote 33
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Michelle Bush was questioned about the router.

She told Gelfand that she would have reviewed it if it had been seized.

She also said she would have liked to use Torrential Downpour that law enforcement used

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
formatting
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

The hat in the reflection of the computer screen was discussed again.

Bush said it could be anyone because it was a company hat.

If it was a Maga hat it could be anyone.  How many of you know people who own hats from his car lot?

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
formatting in quote box
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

Bush's report

Gelfand asked if Michelle Bush knew Linux and she said yes.

She noted that her report was 100 pages long, claiming the government's reports were two and three pages long.

She said she can rule out remote access in general in a case if the evidence leads her to that conclusion

Error discussed

Michelle Bush then spoke with defense lawyer Gelfand about the Dell_One username.

She claimed the error in trying to make a username like that was from Linux, not the software she used.

She again noted that the files in question were extracted, but the images/videos were not double-clicked on.

Bush noted that the thumbnails were created automatically.

Edited by Destiny
removing formatting making it hard to read.
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

Bush's report

Gelfand asked if Michelle Bush knew Linux and she said yes.

She noted that her report was 100 pages long, claiming the government's reports were two and three pages long.

She said she can rule out remote access in general in a case if the evidence leads her to that conclusion

Lol so because she wrote more her report is better? 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 7

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic