IGNORED

Katie & Travis 3: Married and Expecting to be Expecting Soon….

nelliebelle1197

13 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

When a Bates girl wears a swimsuit like Katherine Schwarzenegger’s, I’ll agree that the Bates girls and Schwarzenegger have similar fundie modesty standards. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.5fa7021a0ee3257f00f295827a487a52.jpeg

They're still fundies and moving towards becoming even fundier.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

I prefer the dress Katie ended up with. I think the other one looks fussy and what I liked about Katie’s was the simplicity. 
chris Pratt has been giving me fundie vibes since his god letter defending James Gunn  

im curious if Anna Farris is religious because he seems to love that Katherine is religious 

not that it’s important I’m just wondering if it was a contributing factor to them separating  

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, JDuggs said:

When a Bates girl wears a swimsuit like Katherine Schwarzenegger’s, I’ll agree that the Bates girls and Schwarzenegger have similar fundie modesty standards. 

Hide contents

We haven’t seen the bathing suit carlin wears. We saw some spaghetti straps come out from a bathing suit cover up. Carlin could be wearing a bikini for all we know. 

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I'm curious if Anna Farris is religious because he seems to love that Katherine is religious 

not that it’s important I’m just wondering if it was a contributing factor to them separating  

I thought I read (maybe it was even here) that after her difficult pregnancy with her son, Farris didn’t want more children but Pratt did. Even if it’s speculation, it seems plausible.

• I Agree 3

Katie's wedding gown was much more elegant and glamourous than the first option. I'm glad she changed it. The first option was nice, but the second was perfect. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh no a bloomin’ onion! Mark your calendars folks. 9 months from now, Baby Clark will arrive!

938FD07F-794B-4642-B5A3-D1063EDFD944.jpeg

11 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

If it works for pecan then might work for them!

I don't think Katie has anything else to do!  

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, Word said:

I don't think Katie has anything else to do!  

She could add some color to her home! A pillow or blanket with some sort of color! Anything! I would even take my most hated color! Mustard 😬

F6D7294B-1CE1-40A5-97A2-06EF4A4DE56D.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 1/5/2022 at 7:09 AM, Melissa1977 said:

Katie's wedding gown was much more elegant and glamourous than the first option. I'm glad she changed it. The first option was nice, but the second was perfect. 

I'm struck by the admiration for the younger Bates women, like Josie, Alyssa and Katie. I understand they are pretty, which is great, but they are also racists.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

I'm struck by the admiration for the younger Bates women, like Josie, Alyssa and Katie. I understand they are pretty, which is great, but they are also racists.

I mean, of course these people have horrible beliefs, but you can still find a dress someone wore pretty. 🤷‍♀️  I do agree that the Bates have mastered the art of looking mainstream while staying fundie underneath it all.

But I find discussion about wedding dresses and such to be harmless in general. It's more about what we like in terms of clothes than anything else. Ivanka Trump is an idiotic Barbie, but I am not blind. I'd be able to tell if she wore something I'd find nice.

Edited by Vivi_music
  • Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Vivi_music said:

I mean, of course these people have horrible beliefs, but you can still find a dress someone wore pretty. 🤷‍♀️  I do agree that the Bates have mastered the art of looking mainstream while staying fundie underneath it all.

But I find discussion about wedding dresses and such to be harmless in general. It's more about what we like in terms of clothes than anything else. Ivanka Trump is an idiotic Barbie, but I am not blind. I'd be able to tell if she wore something I'd find nice.

And her dress was quite lovely too pity bout her idiot father 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

On 1/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, JDuggs said:

Reveal hidden contents

While there weren't any pics of Carlin, she did link a mommy and mini matching suits she and Layla wore while they were at Alyssa's pool last Summer... it was a regular swimsuit. I feel like it had lemons on it or something (there were pics/videos of Layla swimming).

• Upvote 7

Hey Katie, in less than a year you will probably need to just stick some baby gear in that corner of your aggressively bland house. Problem solved.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Hey Katie, in less than a year you will probably need to just stick some baby gear in that corner of your aggressively bland house. Problem solved.

Oh god her baby gear will be so bland too. She will seek out the most boring and uncolorful baby stuff online. 

8684BD22-E3F2-42C7-9416-7F77CDD1F1DE.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 17
  • Love 1

Katie posted that they went to do a professional couples photo shoot in the snow “because they don’t have many professional photos together other than wedding and engagement”. My immediate reaction was girlllll you just got married lol, what do you need more professional pictures of you guys for 😂

Sorry I don’t mean to be snarky haha, I’m in a salty mood because covid is awful here again, ugh!

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Keys said:

Katie posted that they went to do a professional couples photo shoot in the snow “because they don’t have many professional photos together other than wedding and engagement”. My immediate reaction was girlllll you just got married lol, what do you need more professional pictures of you guys for 😂

Sorry I don’t mean to be snarky haha, I’m in a salty mood because covid is awful here again, ugh!

Me too, My county is a hot spot right now and after two years of not getting it I finally got it and my throat is so sore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 10

On 1/7/2022 at 2:40 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She could add some color to her home! A pillow or blanket with some sort of color! Anything! I would even take my most hated color! Mustard 😬

F6D7294B-1CE1-40A5-97A2-06EF4A4DE56D.jpeg

What would Kanye do?? He would take that table out and the whole furniture the same colour as the wall.. 😂😂😂😘

1 hour ago, Keys said:

Of FFS 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Keys said:

Katie posted that they went to do a professional couples photo shoot in the snow “because they don’t have many professional photos together other than wedding and engagement”.

Professional photos:

Engagement (?)

Wedding (december)

Snow (January)

Announcement in a wood cabin (March)

Sex reveal in a garden (May)

Baby bump on the beach (August)

Birth (October)

Christmas (December)

Poor Katie will be fed up of photoshoots in just one year!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 14

3 hours ago, Keys said:

They don't have many photos of t he m touching is what she means to typ....

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

They don't have many photos of t he m touching is what she means to typ....

So true! They have a ton of awkward pictures where they are standing next to each other but not touching. They became pros at that pose. But it was sad and boring to look at. 

• Upvote 8

On 1/6/2022 at 12:35 PM, Jackie3 said:

Actually, Alyssa is the 3rd oldest daughter and 6th of the 19 Bates’ kids. She is closer in age to Erin and M than to Josie or Katie.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Keys said:

I’ve been together with my husband for 10 years and the only professional photos we have are from a formal dance in university 10 years ago and from our wedding last year 😬

• Upvote 7

Our only professional photos are one shot at my University graduation in 1991, and then our wedding in 1992.   There were other priorities like paying the mortgage!  I had a few photos done of the kids when they were little, but never again of us. I was content with a self timer family shot every couple of years or so. How do these young couples afford them all?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, Keys said:

If you cannot be snarky here, you cannot be snarky anywhere!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic