IGNORED

Katie & Travis 3: Married and Expecting to be Expecting Soon….

nelliebelle1197

8 hours ago, gthesecond said:

Where are they honeymooning?

I hope they hold off on having kids like Travis' siblings (seemingly) are doing. I can't imagine Katie pregnant, she seems like such a kid still.

I've said this before: I can't imagine any of them pregnant, and then they are.  Remember we all looked at Kendra on her wedding day and thought "I can't imagine her with a pregnant belly and being a mom" -- well, she is.

I can't imagine any of the new brides and bride to be pregnant, and 2/3 could be already!

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, catlady said:

Hairstyle confession time:  I was a teenager in the 80s when banana clips were *the* thing to have.  I still have one, and I still use it once in a while…..

I had a few of those when I was little. They were just too hard for me to use so I buy the basic clips available now. I remember putting banana clips on my face to look like LaVar Burton’s character on Star Trek.

• Haha 4

On 12/4/2021 at 7:08 AM, nelliebelle1197 said:

does anyone else think it is weird that Whitney is a bridesmaid is almost every Bates wedding

Some people must ooze “bridesmaid material.”

I have been a bridesmaid in way too many weddings and I was asked to be in many more that I successfully dodged by learning how to make wedding cakes. Turns out you can gracefully decline an overpriced dress and podiatrist disapproved shoes by telling the blushing bride to be that you would LOVE to make them a wedding cake, free of charge, as your gift to them but that precludes being a bridesmaid because of time restrictions the day of the wedding.

I was an RA in college. I took that responsibility seriously and went out of my way to encourage, befriend, and “big sis” the young women in my care. As a result, a lot of them wanted me in their weddings. I had been their tutor, study skills coach, breakup facilitator, shoulder to cry upon, and midnight donut run buddy and they in turn all wanted me to be in their weddings.

Whitney seems somewhat similar; she may be a steady and encouraging woman who ends up on the short list of preferred bridesmaids in lots of weddings as a result.

• Upvote 18

I have always been shocked each time Alyssa is chosen as a Bridesmaid (wanted to abbreviate to BM, but decided to avoid it), as she presents as so self centered and not much interested in anyone else, but maybe she has been chosen for her ability to get work done. Aside from homeschooling she does seem to be able to get shite done.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

49 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I have always been shocked each time Alyssa is chosen as a Bridesmaid (wanted to abbreviate to BM, but decided to avoid it), as she presents as so self centered and not much interested in anyone else, but maybe she has been chosen for her ability to get work done. Aside from homeschooling she does seem to be able to get shite done.

I think she is probably pretty reliable. I’m sure she does the job as bridesmaid well. Michael and Tori don’t seem to like the attention. And Erin always seems to have medical/pregnancy issues. 

• Upvote 8

On 12/5/2021 at 7:09 AM, byzant said:

But don't you know modest is only about not touching or ever being alone with the person  you are going to marry. Once your married all is fine even weird close up shots of your boobs and lots of poorly editted smoldering.  /s

she looks over 30 and very in love with her self in the video. Really very odd - he seems like a prop

On instragram on her account post not story so it won't expire

Screenshot_20211205-131427.jpg

Who did her makeup? Katie is a very gorgeous woman but I feel like the makeup artist did her dirty here. She looks like she's 45-years-old!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

43 minutes ago, meep said:

Who did her makeup? Katie is a very gorgeous woman but I feel like the makeup artist did her dirty here. She looks like she's 45-years-old!

Effortless Beauty did, of course xD I believe Josie did her hair and Grace was her MUA. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

I'm in agreement that all the content Katie has posted from the wedding thus far reads more like a self-love fest with Travis as a prop. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, meep said:

Literally looks like she’s old enough to be his mother in those wedding photos. She looks noticeably different vs her cute everyday self.

• Upvote 4

Yep nothing about her look said effortless or young. Not a great advert for their hair or makeup skills  

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Did Katie get hair extensions? Some of her hair looks fake. I actually liked the wedding video. She definitely looked like she couldn't wait to be alone with him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Did Katie get hair extensions? Some of her hair looks fake. I actually liked the wedding video. She definitely looked like she couldn't wait to be alone with him.

yes she did, her natural hair is short just like Josie and Carlin. I don't know if the other sisters use extensions.  

• Upvote 3

Katie posted these pics to her story

I can't see what she's wearing clearly 

they look so happy to be able to act like normal couples finally

Spoiler

903896031_Screenshot2021-12-07at8_55_10pm.thumb.png.3e4c391ace01c9f85f8de503a60a5d08.png

Spoiler

880208609_Screenshot2021-12-07at8_55_19pm.thumb.png.e4c3a6951882f1f6abd507d254d238c9.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Is it me or Travis kinda looks like Shawn Mendes? He's cute, lol. Katie is just gorgeous, I think they're the best Bates looking couple. They look really happy.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Dbm said:

Katie posted these pics to her story

I can't see what she's wearing clearly 

they look so happy to be able to act like normal couples finally

Hide contents

903896031_Screenshot2021-12-07at8_55_10pm.thumb.png.3e4c391ace01c9f85f8de503a60a5d08.png

Hide contents

880208609_Screenshot2021-12-07at8_55_19pm.thumb.png.e4c3a6951882f1f6abd507d254d238c9.png

If she’s crossing her legs on an ATV, I bet she’s wearing a skirt. Yet another activity best done in shorts or pants. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

I mean, I would trade pants to be able to have a small family and not homeschool my kids, so maybe Katie is ok with the trade off. Maybe she thinks the life she will have as Mrs. Clark is worth a life of skirts. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

I mean, I would trade pants to be able to have a small family and not homeschool my kids, so maybe Katie is ok with the trade off. Maybe she thinks the life she will have as Mrs. Clark is worth a life of skirts. 

In a hot TN second, I totally agree!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

also, yay masks. I know Travis has his off for the photo, but the fact they have them on is great.

I was shocked to see them masked. Maybe the place required it. The Bates are terrible about that. Carlin is walking around 'with a cold.'  I doubt they've tested.  It could be another super spreader event. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Well, afaik, Mexico is pretty lax about masks, so I'd be surprised, tbh. Also, it seems like there's nobody around, they are out in the fresh air, nobody is going to check them, so the fact that they have them on despite might mean they are just a little less moronic than the rest of the family

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

I was shocked to see them masked. Maybe the place required it. The Bates are terrible about that. Carlin is walking around 'with a cold.'  I doubt they've tested.  It could be another super spreader event. 

I’m surprised to see that too, especially during an outdoor experience like that.  I’m very Covid-conscious and dare I say, I wouldn’t (and don’t) wear a mask doing outdoor activities, unless I suppose I was in a crowd, which I still avoid.  But good for them for following the rules, I’m assuming it’s a rule or they wouldn’t be wearing them! 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I agree except in instances like this, where wearing a skirt put her in physical danger. ATVs are incredibly dangerous. The way she is sitting looks more dangerous to me. It gives me flashbacks to Joy and Austin riding a similar vehicle with Joy 8 months pregnant.

I'm amazed these people don't have more accidents in general given their complete lack of common sense and safety standards.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 2

It's common to wear masks on ATV tours like they're on. More than likely with others and a lot of dust gets kicked up, so it's usually recommended.

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Is it me or Travis kinda looks like Shawn Mendes? He's cute, lol. Katie is just gorgeous, I think they're the best Bates looking couple. They look really happy.

Really? I think Katie has an empty, plastic look. So much makeup, all that fake, dried out hair. She's the opposite of a natural beauty, and looks so much older than Travis (who is cute, I agree).

5 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

What tradeoff? First of all, she may want a million kids. Secondly, it's not up to her--Travis may want a big family. He might also want to homeschool, who knows?

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic