IGNORED

Katie & Travis 3: Married and Expecting to be Expecting Soon….

nelliebelle1197

3 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Travis looks like a young version of Kendra Duggar's father. His name escapes me.

Paul Caldwell? Honestly, yeah I can see it lol. Youthful face, crew cut and pointed chin. 

I think this is the overall best wedding aesthetic of the Bates kids, for sure, just not one I'd pick myself.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Jackie3 said:

What tradeoff? First of all, she may want a million kids. Secondly, it's not up to her--Travis may want a big family. He might also want to homeschool, who knows?

Travis wasn't homeschooled and it appears that the family runs a private Christian school in addition to the college.

Screenshot_20211207-224320~2.png

Edited by CanadianMamam
Take address out of photo
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

On 12/7/2021 at 12:58 PM, Dbm said:

Katie posted these pics to her story

I can't see what she's wearing clearly 

they look so happy to be able to act like normal couples finally

Hide contents

903896031_Screenshot2021-12-07at8_55_10pm.thumb.png.3e4c391ace01c9f85f8de503a60a5d08.png

Reveal hidden contents

880208609_Screenshot2021-12-07at8_55_19pm.thumb.png.e4c3a6951882f1f6abd507d254d238c9.png

Happy to be married so that they can finally go on the normal, private dates that regular couples their age go on.  These poor kids. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

You can tell they have never gotten to hold hands before because they are awkwardly trying to hold hands while riding horses on the beach. Even the horses were rolling their eyes. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 21
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You can tell they have never gotten to hold hands before because they are awkwardly trying to hold hands while riding horses on the beach. Even the horses were rolling their eyes. 

Yep, his face screams "I can finally touch you". 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, byzant said:

And shilling some random suppliment ! Classy 

It’s weird because his family seems to have some money. Yet she’s still working on her honeymoon. Go relax Katie. You don’t have to be selling on instagram 24/7.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s weird because his family seems to have some money. Yet she’s still working on her honeymoon. Go relax Katie. You don’t have to be selling on instagram 24/7.

Just because they have money that doesn't mean she will have it. most ppl that have money are tight with it, I thought that they will get her a better house based on their situation but they didn't.  

+ a lot of guys start a relationship with handing you the moon on one hand and the sun on the other, and once they get the girl that's it. 

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yep, his face screams "I can finally touch you". 

his facial expression annoys me, I don't like him and idk why, but him, Brandon and Jeremy vuolo, have an energy that i don't like.     

Spoiler

626361710_Screenshot2021-12-09at1_44_33am.thumb.png.0ab40f546936f1853711128dd5d4b65c.png

Spoiler

1016810017_Screenshot2021-12-09at1_44_20am.thumb.png.ec14783ff5eb341227882131e3b3c50f.png

• Upvote 2

Aaaand she is wearing what looks like a dress to go horse riding. How practical and modest. 

Screenshot_20211208_235823.thumb.jpg.c0a998c9e2f29e5f268083f19b1e8e72.jpg

As I can't watch the show over here, I haven't seen much of Katie other than a few older episodes and her social media. Wow is she annoying and they both look like children. 

Aside from the shiny fabric and excessively heavy makeup, her wedding dress and overall aesthetic was lovely. Lauren still has my favourite dress, but Katie's is second. 

• Upvote 6

Judging by the fact she is in a skirt for both horse and ATV riding, it’s safe to assume she’ll continue to be skirts only.  I wonder if that’s her decision or his?  Unless she maybe didn’t plan ahead and buy pants for her honeymoon like Carlin did..? 

They look like 16 years olds on a date.  I can’t imagine how awkward it is to go from barely touching to sex in a night.  I wonder if they’re advised by their families to take it slow and get to know each other better first and get comfortable with touch for a while or is sex on the wedding night the expectation?  I’m assuming the latter, but I have no idea.  

• Upvote 14
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, SimplyMe said:

Judging by the fact she is in a skirt for both horse and ATV riding, it’s safe to assume she’ll continue to be skirts only.  I wonder if that’s her decision or his?  Unless she maybe didn’t plan ahead and buy pants for her honeymoon like Carlin did..? 

They look like 16 years olds on a date.  I can’t imagine how awkward it is to go from barely touching to sex in a night.  I wonder if they’re advised by their families to take it slow and get to know each other better first and get comfortable with touch for a while or is sex on the wedding night the expectation?  I’m assuming the latter, but I have no idea.  

His family is all in skirts and it seems like Travis (and possibly Katie) will go to work for the family Church/school/college when he is done ahcool and that will m an loving by their standards, so no fashionably ripped jeans for Katie. But again, the Clarks don't homeschool, so pretty good trade in my opinion.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

31 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

His family is all in skirts and it seems like Travis (and possibly Katie) will go to work for the family Church/school/college when he is done ahcool and that will m an loving by their standards, so no fashionably ripped jeans for Katie. But again, the Clarks don't homeschool, so pretty good trade in my opinion.

Hum… pants and no homeschool or homeschool and pants.  Those are tough options!  Too bad there’s no option #3 - you’re married adults, you do whatever the f*ck you want!  Wear pants.  Send your kids to school…. You do you!  Ha! 

• Upvote 17
  • Thank You 1

In the horse pictures, I noticed bruises on her legs. Everything can't be done in a skirt all the time. Hope she didn't fall trying to get off something.

So sweats/yoga pants are ok in private, but shorts/jeans aren't is the line I guess.Screenshot_20211210-160658.thumb.png.8ab0bc61730a8f7ef566fdc63dbd6666.png

ETA- ok now I can't decide if that second leg is hers or Travis's and Katie is in a skirtm 

Edited by CanadianMamam

10 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

So sweats/yoga pants are ok in private, but shorts/jeans aren't is the line I guess.Screenshot_20211210-160658.thumb.png.8ab0bc61730a8f7ef566fdc63dbd6666.png

ETA- ok now I can't decide if that second leg is hers or Travis's and Katie is in a skirtm 

That’s how the Collingsworths are. They will wear pajama pants and sweats at home. But they never wear pants out of the house. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

It is Travis. Katie's legs are crossed. In a skirt.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

How old is this young man? He looks like a young teen. Am I the only one who thinks her makeup ages her tremendously? 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1

On 12/7/2021 at 7:45 PM, CanadianMamam said:

Travis wasn't homeschooled and it appears that the family runs a private Christian school in addition to the college.

Travis may have hated that school. He might have envied homeschooled kids. He might have a bad relationship with his dad and not want his kids to go to a school his dad runs.

In other words, Travis is capable of having thoughts of his own. How many of us made the exact same decision as our parents in all matters?

• Upvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

How old is this young man? He looks like a young teen. Am I the only one who thinks her makeup ages her tremendously? 

He is 20. He has a definite baby face. 

Erin did a makeup tutorial on YouTube and I was taken aback by how you g she looks without the makeup. The Bates girls defintirly age themselves. I mean they are beautiful either way but they do like the heavy makeup. 

7 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

Travis may have hated that school. He might have envied homeschooled kids. He might have a bad relationship with his dad and not want his kids to go to a school his dad runs.

In other words, Travis is capable of having thoughts of his own. How many of us made the exact same decision as our parents in all matters?

Most of us aren't raised in religious cults. I have seen zero indication that Travis has any issues with his father or any objections to his parents way of life. His father helped him renovate the house, Travis attends the family college and is active in the family band. From what we have seen, he is close to his family and we know they are choosing to live in New Jersey, it doesn't seem that far off that they will stick closer to the Clark way of life than the Bates, especially given the courtship.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Especially in that photo above, Katie looks like a 32 year old “cool mom” with her 14 year old son.

Edited by JDuggs
Typo
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 12

3 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Especially in that photo above, Katie look like a 32 year old “cool mom” with her 14 year old son.

I can’t unsee it.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9

7 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Especially in that photo above, Katie looks like a 32 year old “cool mom” with her 14 year old son.

Shades of Justin and Claire Duggar... 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9

18 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I have seen zero indication that Travis has any issues with his father or any objections to his parents way of life.

Because if he had an issue with his dad, he'd definitely post it on instagram. 

• Upvote 3
  • Move Along 2

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic