IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

On 10/14/2022 at 9:20 PM, Ozlsn said:

Asymmetrical warfare is about the only real option - no one is going up against the US military, and the odds of the US military fighting itself are still (fortunately) low. What got me though was this quote from the article:

"Of course, not all keyboard warriors go on and commit violent acts (or leave their basements), but I don’t think we are any longer in a position to ignore what is happening in these spaces, unfortunately."

You can make the exact same argument about people radicalised by IS and other groups, so why anyone thought we were in a position to ignore it is beyond me.

Keith Olbermann said today on his show that some Republicans were caught on tape fantasizing about attacking Federal officers and troops.  Someone needs to find enough one syllable words to explain why tyat wouldn’t work and even terrorist acts won’t work either. 

• WTF 5
  • I Agree 3

My best friend's brother in law, an ardent trumper, conspiracist, Q, you name crazy, he believes it..... is heading out to visit family out of state and wants to buy some black market guns that the government won't know about. I seriously ponder if I should contact the FBI if he does, I'm just afraid that he would blame her (she is bluer than the sky) and she could come to harm. 

• WTF 6

Just now, libgirl2 said:

My best friend's brother in law, an ardent trumper, conspiracist, Q, you name crazy, he believes it..... is heading out to visit family out of state and wants to buy some black market guns that the government won't know about. I seriously ponder if I should contact the FBI if he does, I'm just afraid that he would blame her (she is bluer than the sky) and she could come to harm. 

I would tell her first but yeah I would. 

• I Agree 3

7 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I would tell her first but yeah I would. 

I would do it anonymously. My husband has already said that if we are invited to an event and this moron is there, he will not go. Her in laws are real wackos. The thing is the kids (and some who are now adults) are always getting in trouble with drugs, the law.... one nephew joined the military as it was that or he would probably end up in jail. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 7

When you’re too crazy for fuck face…

Kanye West’s ongoing public meltdown and antisemitic outbursts have become too extreme even for the famous rapper’s most unapologetic, scandal-prone backers. This now includes the leader of the Republican Party, who used to brag that West was “a friend of mine for a long time.”

In the days since West punctuated his recent tirades by posting to Twitter that he planned to go “death con 3” on “JEWISH PEOPLE,” former President Donald Trump has told multiple people that West is acting too “crazy” and that he needs some professional “help,” according to two sources with knowledge of the matter.

• Thank You 3

5 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

When you’re too crazy for fuck face…

I'm not fond of Kim Kardashian but good for her to get away from this guy. I keep feeling that something very bad will happen to or because of him. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I'm not fond of Kim Kardashian but good for her to get away from this guy. I keep feeling that something very bad will happen to or because of him. 

I keep hoping he will get help because I agree it feels like it's escalating.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I keep hoping he will get help because I agree it feels like it's escalating.

Since his mother died, he has really been going downhill. I think Kim did try to help him, again, I'm no fan but I have heard that. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I’m really afraid about my classmate and friend in the Twin Cities.  She’s non practicing Jewish.  She’s the kind of person who Branch Trumpvidian fucksticks would target.  Living in a major metro like me might reduce her exposure but I still worry about her and her family. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hey @AlmostSavedAtTacoBell, Kash posted something else to snark about. 

The shoes make me think of something a teenaged girl would wear in support of her favorite K-pop band. 

Is that an oven mitt? I could see an oven mitt if it had a laughing face (I am picturing laughing Obama or Biden) but since Kash is showing it off I am guessing it’s a “pro” Trump seller so why does he look dour and stupid? Wait- I answered my own question. 

Those shoes are a mashup of nursing home slip-ons designed to look like regular lace-up shoes for people who can’t do regular laces and the kind of shoes moms of cheerleaders who are living vicariously through their daughters get in the school colors with the high school team emblazoned on them. All they are missing is “CHEER!” and pictures of pompons.

• Upvote 3

Idiot Lavern just has to keep displaying her ignorance. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Branch Trumpvidians tried to make a BT movie.  It didn't end well for them.

An attempt to make a Confederacy-promoting right-wing super hero movie has reportedly "ended in disaster" after $1 million in funders' money has gone completely missing.

The Daily Beast's Will Sommer reports that the planned movie, called "Rebel's Run," was based on a comic book character created by far-right blogger Vox Day that features a hero named Rebel who is "sometimes depicted in a Confederate flag bustier" and who fights against "a global police force hunting down freethinking conservatives."

The film's troubles started when Day, whose given name is Theodore Beale, decided to use a Utah-based firm called Ohana Capital Financial to hold the $1 million he'd raised in donations for the movie in escrow.

The trouble, as Sommer writes, is that Ohana appears to have been a sham institution set up by a con artist.

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

t features a hero named Rebel who is "sometimes depicted in a Confederate flag bustier"

I try really, really hard not to mock others’ sartorial choices but as someone who has a respectable wardrobe of lingerie that includes garters, stockings, chemises, Merry Widows (why is it insisting on capitalizing no matter how many times I try to correct it?), bodysuits, and bustiers that I wear as my everyday undergarments, I simply will not accept that a traitor battle flag bustier exists. Please do not go proving me wrong. I want to live in my happy bubble of ignorance on this one. In my happy bubble the only kind of undergarments that end up with that print are really cheap and trashy underwear and bras that fall apart after two or three uses.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Are we sure he knows who Trump is? Maybe he's been watching a TV pastor and thinking it's Trump.

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/20/2022 at 11:25 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Idiot Lavern just has to keep displaying her ignorance. 

The number of people who apparently do not understand what pronouns are, seriously. 

If I really wanted to annoy certain people I'd do a KJV version using "they" or "it" as God's pronoun the entire way through.

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Well sure if blasphemy counts. Even then I suspect Nixon would come out ahead.

Edited by Ozlsn
Nixon
  • Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

For a split-second, I thought "It would be a challenge to tie it so the T comes out right on the . . . " and then another part of my brain yelled "It's a clip-on, dope! What were you thinking?!"

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Has this guy ever even READ the Bible?  Even just the Jesus-y words in red?  Somehow I doubt it.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

• Destiny locked this topic