IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

On 9/29/2022 at 7:19 PM, Ozlsn said:

I think he thought it would lead to constant, Tom Hanks level of stardom - when what actually happened was they realised he wasn't that good an actor.

I am seriously never going to stop being surprised that the Tom Clancy-esque Die Hard Republicans are now supporting Russia.

Yeah Sorbo's acting talent consisted of standing around looking muscular and occasionally rolling his eyes while everyone else acted around him. Even the inherent cheesiness of a Raimi production made in Australia couldn't hide his lack of talent. (There's just something about many things filmed in Australia, isn't there? Hercules, Xena, Farscape, anything Baz Luhrmann. They just have a recognizable feel to them with a humor that edges toward cheesy sometimes while staying on just the right side of it. I'm a fan!)

And yeah I was a child through some of the Cold War - Russia and the Soviet Union (synonymous for most people at the time) was the ENEMY. Villains in pro wrestling, the bad guys in movies, even when they weren't portrayed as horrible evil incarnate they were usually portrayed as somehow "off" at best.

And now those same people who would have been 100% against Russia in any form are waving American flags while supporting and praising Russia. It's like we've been dropped in opposite land where nothing makes sense, and people are stupider than anyone ever thought possible. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

On 10/5/2022 at 5:13 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.bf7eb5d24b58a6765ea8880c2b1954c1.png

I really wish Fauci would start suing people, but I know it's more trouble than it's worth.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

I just can’t with these two:

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I just can’t with these two:

“We’re totally cool with sexual assault, as long as it’s no homo.” 

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1

I rolled my eyes at this, but then I realized BTs can’t be charged with thought crime as they are incapable of thought  

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 7

I wish the people around him would get him the help and medication he needs:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

An Iowa man is in Federal trouble now for threatening an Arizona elections official and someone in the Arizona AG's office.

Mark A. Rissi, 64, of Hiawatha, is expected to make his initial appearance today at the federal courthouse in Cedar Rapids.

According to the indictment, on or about Sept. 27, 2021, Rissi allegedly left the following voicemail for the election official with the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors: “Hello Mr. [VICTIM], I am glad that you are standing up for democracy and want to place your hand on the Bible and say that the election was honest and fair. I really appreciate that. When we come to lynch your stupid lying Commie [expletive], you’ll remember that you lied on the [expletive] Bible, you piece of [expletive]. You’re gonna die, you piece of [expletive]. We’re going to hang you. We’re going to hang you.”

Additionally, on or about Dec. 8, 2021, Rissi allegedly said the following in a voicemail message he left for an official with the Office of the Arizona Attorney General: “I’m a victim of a crime. My family is a victim of a crime. My extended family is a victim of a crime. That crime was the theft of the 2020 election. The election that was fraudulent across the state of Arizona, that [VICTIM] knows was fraudulent, that [VICTIM] has images of the conspirators deleting election fraud data from the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors computer system. Do your job, [VICTIM], or you will hang with those [expletive] in the end. We will see to it. Torches and pitchforks. That’s your future, [expletive]. Do your job.”

Rissi is charged with two counts of making a threatening interstate communication and one count of making a threatening telephone call. If convicted, Rissi faces a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison for each count of making a threatening interstate communication and up to two years in prison for making a threatening telephone call. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors

Yeah this fucker needs to go away for a while.  I know I sound like a broken record at this point but fucks like him are the reason I don't live in Iowa anymore.

Edited by 47of74
added the link
  • Upvote 7

Qevin is an idiot:

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Too much:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

This made me laugh:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

Ongoing train wreck Kayne West put out an antisemitic tweet Saturday.  Twitter removed the tweet and and got his account locked. 

In the since-removed tweet, West said he was “going death con 3 [sic] On JEWISH PEOPLE,” and also that, “You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” without specifying what group he was addressing, according to Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine records pulled by CNN.

A spokesperson from Twitter confirmed to CNN that the account was locked for violating Twitter’s policies. The tweet has been replaced on the account by a message from the company saying, “This tweet violated the Twitter Rules.”

The spokesperson did not say which policy was violated but instead sent a link to Twitter’s rules, which include guidelines against hateful conduct.

Twitter would not say how long the account would be locked or when the user would be able to tweet again.

On 10/8/2022 at 8:51 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Too much:

I'm half tempted to suggest they use this instead but what did der Königgrätzer Marsch ever do to deserve association with the Orange Hitler Clown Car.

• Upvote 7

Kash Patel and Ric Grenell are pretty much the opposite of "country boys".  Good grief.  Grenell got a Master's Degree from Harvard.  Patel lived in NY and got a law degree there.  WTF are they doing walking out to that song?

• Upvote 4

And branch trumpvidian pieces of shit took exception to a comedian.  She dealt with them like a champ. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Way to fornicate up your career lady

• Thank You 7

I noticed the same thing this person did:

Spoiler

image.png.891344ecf51b34110bac72f864c55eac.png

The profile, the hair, the goofy-looking son - all more Trumpy than Bidenish:

image.png.cc96180db9033e74a04ded198bd0e1b1.png

• Upvote 5

On today’s Countdown podcast a certain someone made his return to the Worst Person’s list. 

That’s right!  Bill-O-The-Clown!  Bill-O did some voice ads for a real estate investment company that turned out to be a ponzu scheme.  So Keith called him out over that. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/13/2022 at 9:22 PM, WiseGirl said:

So it might "just" be guerrilla warfare. I'm not comforted by that. From CNN "How to view the violent online rhetoric promising civil war"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/12/politics/jan-6-civil-war-violence-what-matters/index.html

Asymmetrical warfare is about the only real option - no one is going up against the US military, and the odds of the US military fighting itself are still (fortunately) low. What got me though was this quote from the article:

"Of course, not all keyboard warriors go on and commit violent acts (or leave their basements), but I don’t think we are any longer in a position to ignore what is happening in these spaces, unfortunately."

You can make the exact same argument about people radicalised by IS and other groups, so why anyone thought we were in a position to ignore it is beyond me.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

My eyes hurt from rolling:

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 5

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes hurt from rolling:

Okay, as you may have noticed from my other posts, I’m on a bit of a sarcastic, smartass, and “naughty” streak so let’s do it. Breaking down from the top: 

“Shoving boots up the Deep State’s ass since 1883”. Oh Kash. Kash Kash Kash. Aunt Bell is older than you and wiser than you. I am here to tell you that while there has always been espionage, IF there is a ‘Deep State’ is came about with the invention of recent technology. I will even go as far back as 40 years before the original “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” (remember that crazy computer scene?) But 1883? There were only around 40 states and fast communication was still not solid. Faux News, much less its crazier cousins was just a glimmer in the eye of a guy drinking moonshine made with too much ammonia.

Know what Kash? I happen to find men of certain ethnicities (including yours) with glasses and well trimmed facial hair incredibly hot. I don’t know what you are doing wrong that sucks all the hot out of it.

Every George Michael fan wants to beat you for wearing that jacket. Take it off now and replace it with an “I’m with Stupid” T-shirt with the arrow pointing up and a BIG Donation to any one of the many charities he selflessly supported. My first pick would be the soup kitchen he volunteered at regularly and insisted no one “recognize” him, call him anything but “George, or go to the media about his volunteer time there. He made huge contributions throughout his life and gave even bigger sums as part of his bequeaths. (If you watch the movie “Last Christmas”, it’s the shelter/soup kitchen  in the movie and some of the people in the movie and ultimate show were some of his favorite people there who he tried to lift out of poverty but who refused his generosity.) 

Did you ever watch the “Friends” episode with Ross and the leather pants? That’s you, dude, but worse.

Finally- pick a lane. Are you country? Punk? Leather? What kind of leather? Those boots are NOT the aesthetic of the rest of the outfit. Kash, I am no fashionista. In fact, I am kind of like 80’s/90’s sitcom mom with her own sense of style but is still aware of social norms but has her own freak flag but is also aware of when to wave it and tells her kids to have their own style but not to be ridiculous but will also raise hell when the administration tells her daughter she needs a longer shirt to cover her 12 year old legging clad butt (SERIOUSLY WTF??) and goes to the school board and wins (it really happened) and who lets her kids go with what they want with hair but KASH! Those boots! You are trying for a leather boy dom seeking rich leather sub. Even I know cowboy boots, even with studs, is a hard pass! MOTORCYCLE BOOTS YOU MORON! Cowboy boots are “willing to be strapped into a saddle or be the ass end in the cow costume” you idiot! WHERE IS YOUR PR PERSON? I NEED A DRINK! 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Hey @AlmostSavedAtTacoBell, Kash posted something else to snark about. 

The shoes make me think of something a teenaged girl would wear in support of her favorite K-pop band. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

In the latest Kanye train wreck 

Kanye West, or Ye as he is now known, is buying Parler, a controversial social media network touting itself as a "free speech" alternative to platforms like Twitter. 

Parler's parent company Parlement Technologies announced the news on Monday in a press release, writing that Ye's acquisition will "further lead the fight to create a truly non-cancelable environment". The deal is expected to close towards the end of this year.

Pulling a fuck face, I see. He got booted from more mainstream outlets for his hate speech so now he’s going to have his own company for producing hate speech. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

• Destiny locked this topic