IGNORED

Giuliani 2: The Only Bar Where Rudy Can Practice Is The Four Seasons Bar

GreyhoundFan

https://open.substack.com/pub/statuskuo/p/its-rudymentary-donald?r=gc6me&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

All hail Queen Rudy! 

Queen for a Day

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Giuliani recently sat for an interview with federal prosecutors. This isn’t surprising given his centrality to the conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election results. In fact, it’s rather maddening to many that it has taken this long for the Justice Department to interview such a key player. After all, Giuliani had already been interviewed and called in to testify before the grand jury in District Attorney Fani Willis’s case in Georgia, where he was informed nearly a year ago that he is one of the targets of her investigation over election interference in that state. So it’s about time Jack Smith did the same.

But then in a typical “bury the lede” way, the Times also noted that Guilinani’s interview with federal investigators “took place under what is known as a proffer agreement.”

Record scratch…

I saw that and thought, wait, Giuliani wants to be Queen for a Day? Meaning, he’s agreeing to come in and spill what he knows, on condition that his actual words can’t be used against him later? 

Here’s the thing about being Queen for a Day. When someone who is a potential target for investigators has relevant and valuable information about someone higher up the chain, they sometimes enter into a “proffer” agreement with prosecutors. These are actual written agreements in which the interviewee provides information to prosecutors. The proferrer’s goal is to provide truthful, reliable information sufficient to convince the prosecutors to grant immunity or offer a plea deal in exchange for it.

It’s important to note that just because you make a proffer doesn’t mean the government can’t make “derivative use” of your information. In other words, they can go check out what you said, build a case from it, and seek more evidence. If in the course of this they discover you committed crimes, they can still charge you with those. The only thing they can’t do is use your own words during the interview to help prove you committed a crime—unless you lied during your interview, in which case your words can come into evidence to show you’re a liar.

So a proffer doesn’t really get a potential defendant much in the way of protection. There’s no plea or immunity deal yet, but it seems like Giuliani might be angling for one. 

What tea did Giuliani spill?

It's a longish article (I love Jay, because his breakdowns of issues are simplified but not simple - if that makes any sense... ), but yeah - does Rudy have anything new and shocking to reveal, or is he just going to be able to bolster some of the already known items? Either way, so sad for Fucknut. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rudy G probably gonna be disbarred in DC! A couple more committees have to process this, BUT today from CNN: 

"An attorney disciplinary committee has recommended Rudy Giuliani be disbarred in Washington, DC, for his efforts on behalf of then-President Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 election results.

The committee, which weighs cases of legal ethics and attorney misconduct in the District of Columbia, issued the report and recommendation on Giuliani on Friday following a lawyer misconduct hearing for Giuliani in December that functioned like a trial.

'He claimed massive election fraud but had no evidence of it,' the committee wrote. 'By prosecuting that destructive case Mr. Giuliani, a sworn officer of the Court, forfeited his right to practice law. He should be disbarred.'

The panel’s recommendation is not final; the case against Giuliani still must be considered by DC’s Board on Professional Responsibility and by the DC court of appeals.

The committee specifically criticized Giuliani for dishonesty following the 2020 election and what they called 'calculated' attempts to undermine trust in elections, when he falsely claimed in a Pennsylvania federal court there had been election fraud that could overturn Joe Biden’s win of the state."

• Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, Rudy…

WaPo - Giuliani admits he said bad things about GA election workers

But… [excerpts]

Rudy Giuliani, who served as a lawyer for former president Donald Trump, is no longer contesting as a legal matter that he made false and defamatory statements about two former Georgia election workers — but argues in a new court filing that what amounted to false claims about vote-rigging in the 2020 presidential election was constitutionally protected speech and did not damage the workers.

. . . .

In his latest filing, Giuliani, a former New York mayor, stipulates that he made statements that “carry meaning that is defamatory per se.” He also stipulates in the two-page statement that some of his statements were “false,” as the election workers alleged.

His lawyer, however, stressed that Giuliani was not admitting to the plaintiff’s allegations but instead was seeking to speed up the litigation through a legal maneuver.

• Thank You 5

No, Rudy, TFG was not indicted because he invoked his first amendment right to free speech. TFG could screech and moan about a "stollen" election until the cows come home. He's indicted because he helped implement plans to actually do stuff to overturn the election.

• I Agree 6

Sexually harrasive Giuliani caught on tape.

Under spoiler because it's disturbingly NSFW.

Spoiler

• Disgust 7
  • WTF 5

There's more on tapes than the above sexual harassment.

Rudy Giuliani in Vile New Audio Transcripts: ‘Jewish Men Have Small C***s’

RUDY GIULIANI WAS sued for sexual harassment earlier this year by Noelle Dunphy, a former staffer at his firm. The lawsuit included a wide array of disturbing allegations against the Trump-loving lawyer — from behaving erratically while drunk, to exposing himself non-consensually, to demanding sexual favors, to making various sexist and racist remarks.

Giuliani denied everything, smearing Dunphy and asking the court to strike portions of the lawsuit and sanction her and her lawyer. Dunphy and her lawyer responded on Monday by asking for Giuliani and his lawyer to be sanctioned. They included audio transcripts of Giuliani saying exactly the kind of things he denied saying, and folks … it’s not great. The transcripts include a host of truly vile, bigoted remarks, as well as some of the creepiest come-ons the mind can imagine.

“Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married,” Giuliani said, according to the transcript. “Whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.”

Giuliani railed against how Jewish people “want to go through that freaking Passover all the time” and how they should “get over the Passover” because it was 3,000 years ago. “OK, the Red Sea parted,” the transcript reads. “Big deal. Not the first time that happened.”

Giuliani doesn’t elaborate on other instances when the Red Sea was parted.

The transcripts also feature Giuliani discussing which celebrities are Republican. Giuliani is trying to think of someone in particular and Dunphy volunteers that Matt Damon is “very liberal.”

“Matt Damon is a [redacted],” Giuliani replies. “Matt Damon is also 5’2″, eyes are blue. Coochi-coochie-coochie-coo.”

Various websites list Damon as around 5’10”. It’s unclear why Giuliani invoked the 1920s song “Has Anybody Seen My Girl? (Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue)” or what it has to do with the actor.

Then there are the lewd comments directed toward Dunphy. “Come here, big tits,” Giuliani says on one occasion, according to the transcript. “Come here, big tits. Your tits belong to me. Give them to me [indiscernable]. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. I want to claim my tits. These are my tits.”

Ted Goodman, a spokesman for Giuliani, said in a statement to Rolling Stone that the relationship with Dunphy was “consensual” and questioned Dunphy’s motivations in filing the lawsuit. “It’s disappointing to see some so-called ‘journalists’ stoop so low with these smears and attacks against a man who has dedicated his life to serving others,” he added. “Mayor Giuliani cleaned up the streets of New York City, took down the Mafia and comforted the nation following September 11th.”

The filing certainly appears to refute Giuliani’s denials, with Dunphy arguing that disciplinary action must be taken as the former New York mayor and his lawyer have demonstrated a pattern of disrespecting the court — one that led a Washington, D.C., bar panel to call for his law license to be revoked last month.

The status of Giuliani’s ability to practice law may be the least of his worries, though. He was widely identified as a co-conspirator in the Justice Department’s indictment of Donald Trump on Tuesday for scheming to overturn the results of the 2020 election. Giuliani was not charged, but Special Counsel Jack Smith said in a press conference that his team is still investigating the individuals involved in the effort. 

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 7

It looks like the judge isn't letting Rudy wriggle his way out of this.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

This screencap made me laugh:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This screencap made me laugh:

Either that or there's someone just off camera giving him a prostate exam.

• Haha 10

Rudy saying that Fani is "not honest or honorable" is just priceless. Has he looked in the fucking mirror?

• Upvote 5

Boo-fucking-hoo

image.thumb.png.b428358d825a3256d0d23a1bbc6bfe6d.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

Rudes is getting a graduate degree in ETTD:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

"They argued that it was in Trump's best interest to do so" is a euphemism for "If you don't pay me, you will regret it: I'll flip and save my own ass."

Trump, of course, was too stupid to understand.

• Upvote 8

Rudy will need to be in solitary confinement.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2

This made me laugh:

• Upvote 5

Another day, another grift.

• Eyeroll 5
  • Thank You 3

Awww, poor Rudes. /s

• Upvote 6

Rudy has surrendered:

image.png.b7063b02d5ee2fb0a80b4d4669b61463.png

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Awaiting what should be an interesting mug shot...

Here you go:

F4Plpn7XwAAZxKJ.thumb.jpg.0eb6db5f34e2144aa83d04e08f79ae5c.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 5

41 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Here you go:

F4Plpn7XwAAZxKJ.thumb.jpg.0eb6db5f34e2144aa83d04e08f79ae5c.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  And now, please excuse me.  I need to go off and laugh some more at this cheap, pathetic, low life, lying, four flushing sack of shit.

• I Agree 6

Are you sure that's not his Employee of the Month picture from Four Seasons Total Landscaping? Just kidding.

It makes me sick that he's wearing a flag pin and red, white, and blue tie. Talk about fake patriotism.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  And now, please excuse me.  I need to go off and laugh some more at this cheap, pathetic, low life, lying, four flushing sack of shit.

Looks to me like he's on flush number three, with the knowledge that there are PILES of evidence against him.

• Upvote 6

So TFG will be recorded as 6'6" and 220 pounds...

• Thank You 8