IGNORED

Giuliani 2: The Only Bar Where Rudy Can Practice Is The Four Seasons Bar

GreyhoundFan

Well, if he can't make a living as a lawyer anymore, he can always become one of these guys:

Spoiler

image.png.cdb55f25d72ce2a0db59d481d915e5b8.png

• Haha 12

6 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Knowing what a screw up Rudy is become though he'd probably put on the trench coat and forget to wear pants.

There's a joke in there somewhere...

A lecherous loser walks into a hotel suite to meet with an attractive journalist and realizes that he's not sure his clothes are arranged properly.  So he walks into the bedroom, lies down on the bed and sticks his hand down his pants.  After all, when attractive young women are involved, the problem is always in the man's crotch, and must be attended to at the earliest possible moment.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Rudy is a bit grumpy. 

• Thank You 3

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Rudy is a bit grumpy. 

Well he hadn’t had a nap in fifteen whole minutes! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I think about farts and hair dye:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please 

Wait- is it Opposite Day? By suppress does he mean “constantly blab about it?” Didn’t Trump stiff Rudy on his legal fees? Geez, Rudy, try to grab a shred of pride. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Rudy is upset. Too bad. 

Notice the poker faces on everyone else including Mr. Fox even when he is being directly attacked. Great tactic. They let the unhinged guy look even more unhinged by not reacting to his unhinged rant. Those people must all be well seasoned and serious professionals. 

I read that Fox is recommending disbarment. Rudy’s people are requesting a private censure (basically a communication from the Bar that says “you’re on the naughty list so be good but we won’t tell anyone.”) I am not going to try to guess what will happen but I hope it’s disbarment not for political reasons but to reflect the integrity of the judicial system, the election process and its validity, and basic Constitutional principles and the havoc he has wreaked upon all of them. 

• Upvote 5

On 12/13/2022 at 8:03 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please 

Who actually has the hard drive? Rudy claims to have it and said he gave it to a  bunch of people, Tuckems said he mailed to himself (what was the reason) and it was lost in the mail. 
If nobody knows who has it then how can it be investigated? Add to that if said laptop went bouncing from one MAGA freak to another then nothing on it would be admissible right? Who knows what they put on it. 
Shouldn’t it have gone right to the DOJ?

Okay I am tying my brain in knots over this. I look forward to the House investigation and how much of a fool the Republicans make of themselves 

• Upvote 8

On 12/17/2022 at 8:08 PM, onekidanddone said:

Who actually has the hard drive? Rudy claims to have it and said he gave it to a  bunch of people, Tuckems said he mailed to himself (what was the reason) and it was lost in the mail. 
If nobody knows who has it then how can it be investigated? Add to that if said laptop went bouncing from one MAGA freak to another then nothing on it would be admissible right? Who knows what they put on it. 
Shouldn’t it have gone right to the DOJ?

Okay I am tying my brain in knots over this. I look forward to the House investigation and how much of a fool the Republicans make of themselves 

Yep- all good points that I bring up when the few Trumpers I still have in my life bring up the laptop. I like to start by noting that even assuming something would show up on the laptop, the chain of custody has been so thoroughly broken and discredited that it is worthless as evidence because the defense is built right in that any one of the people who claim to have handled it along the way have a clear bias and could plant evidence on the computer. Add in that there are multiple and conflicting stories about who had it, when they had it, where it went, where it ended up- and that no one bothered to turn it over to law enforcement- all adds up to nothing. But I do like to lead with the first part because I enjoy making the point that even if there had been something usable on the laptop, those chucklefucks screwed it up so much it could never be used. 

• Upvote 7

"Thank you for not leaking."

The other guy said, "Thank you for not leaking."

To Rudy Giuliani.

:laughing-rofl:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4f7f59b2cf08aff2fbaf5cd30f8d6d0e.png

• Haha 8

He’s always so upbeat. /s

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s always so upbeat. /s

Praise him all you want Rudy, he still isn’t going to pay you. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

On 12/13/2022 at 8:03 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please 

Just when I thought Rudy couldn’t look any more ghoulish…

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 10:35 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Lol

If I had a a significant other and I got them a MeinPillow product sponsored by Four Seasons Rudy I'd probably be needing to find a new significant other in very short order.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

If I had a a significant other and I got them a MeinPillow product sponsored by Four Seasons Rudy I'd probably be needing to find a new significant other in very short order.

Or worse:

Spoiler

image.png.9a994e0a43c705d3325fc0bc3a0a181d.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Keith was talking about an encounter he had with Benito back when he worked at ESPN this morning on his podcast.  Way back in the 1990s.  According to Keith he couldn't even be bothered to keep Keith's name straight.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll take “Yhings that didn’t happen for $800”, Alex

And why the hell is he going to Ohio? It’s not like he’s going to actually help anyone and he’s losing his license to practice law in multiple states 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 4