IGNORED

Giuliani 2: The Only Bar Where Rudy Can Practice Is The Four Seasons Bar

GreyhoundFan

12 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

They’re trying to end Mr. Giuliani,” Sibley said.

I would hope so.  He’s a terrible excuse of a human being.  I hope his creditors/victims recover something. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

I’m guessing Rudy is going to have to sponge off his few remaining buddies to live the extravagant life he’s lived in the past.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 6

• 2 weeks later...

Give it up, Rudes.

I guess he has decided to start using TFG's bronzer. It's not helpful or attractive.

• Upvote 4

He needs to just. go. away.  Really.  There is no dignity in continuing to put his decline on display.  I detest what Rudy has become, but I still feel bad that he went from America's Mayor to......  this.  

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Becky said:

He needs to just. go. away.  Really.  There is no dignity in continuing to put his decline on display.  I detest what Rudy has become, but I still feel bad that he went from America's Mayor to......  this.  

Yes. I don't even know - does he have adult kids? If so, one would hope that they would do their best to get him out of the public eye and on appropriate meds. (They probably have already tried...)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, apple1 said:

Yes. I don't even know - does he have adult kids? If so, one would hope that they would do their best to get him out of the public eye and on appropriate meds. (They probably have already tried...)

He has two adult children. Andrew is just like Rudy. Caroline is critical of her father’s crap. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He has two adult children. Andrew is just like Rudy. Caroline is critical of her father’s crap. 

Thanks for the reply/info. 🙂

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Becky said:

I believe he was just at an important place in an important time.  New Yorkers complained that he was a crook years ago.  And there were complaints that, at first, no one was able to reach him when the planes hit the towers.  He might have been a straight arrow early in his career or it might have just been that it was more useful to pretend to be what was needed.  

TL; dr - Rudy might be a little drunk and Alzheimer-y but I don't think he was ever really the hero of NY.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Ha Ha!

• Upvote 5

Only the best people…

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why he was there. 
image.thumb.png.65cfd1bf83f7621477c9e7097c9887c4.png

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder why he was there. 

Random speculation.  He’s either spying for Trump, or positioning himself/hedging his bets to kiss the behind of the next GOP candidate.  

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

Random speculation.  He’s either spying for Trump, or positioning himself/hedging his bets to kiss the behind of the next GOP candidate.  

Nah, he was probably there attempting to connect to the free wifi connection there.

• Haha 7

World’s worst barista. 

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Rudy has learned that Everything Trump Touches Dies. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Rudy has learned that Everything Trump Touches Dies. 

Oh let me go find my tiny violin.🎻 You were played for a sucker, Rudy. Why does anyone anywhere think Trump will pay them a fair fee or wage? TFG is infamous for welshing on bills. 

• Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Becky said:

Oh let me go find my tiny violin.🎻 You were played for a sucker, Rudy. Why does anyone anywhere think Trump will pay them a fair fee or wage? TFG is infamous for welshing on bills. 

Rudy thought that Donald would repay him by making him the attorney general or something.  Donny might have even implied that -- although he would never put it in writing.  Rudy knew Donald was a liar so he shouldn't have trusted him.

• Upvote 5

22 hours ago, Becky said:

I’m hoping the bankruptcy court finally forces Trump to pay Giuliani (or Rudy’s creditors).  Didn’t I read that Trump’s outstanding legal fees are considered part of Giuliani’s bankruptcy assets?  (Trying to think before coffee is hard, lol.)  .:morningcoffee:

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think Rudy must have gotten confused while looking in the mirror. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2

image.thumb.png.0fb6eac240db2a4cc11bb70d30c6e28b.png

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.0fb6eac240db2a4cc11bb70d30c6e28b.png

OMG, I needed this laugh today!  Those shorts!  How much you wanna bet he is wearing socks with sandals on his feet?  

• I Agree 4

And God look at those shorts too. Gah. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

51 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

And God look at those shorts too. Gah. 

(Besides ugly) - As with some other DT followers - an ultimate level of disrespect for the US flag. 

• I Agree 6

• 4 weeks later...

Cough up the condo, Rudy. 

• Upvote 6

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy…

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2