IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

On 9/5/2021 at 8:08 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

“She tested positive. But not for covid.”

Fundies are tacky as fuck.

That’s pretty much what Nurie and Nathan Keller said in their pregnancy announcement, too. It’s so insensitive.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

5 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Motorcycle accident where he wasn't wearing a helmet... the article made it sound completely preventable. I would be so angry if I was a family member.

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

I feel horrible for the family, too, especially Jake’s mother.  I remember reading in Clark’s obituary that they’d already lost 2 children and an infant.  That’s an awful lot of loss for one woman to take.  I hope she has tons of support from her family and community.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

Motorcycle accident where he wasn't wearing a helmet... the article made it sound completely preventable. I would be so angry if I was a family member.

Like with any high speed crash, I’m sure they will check to see if alcohol was a factor. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, Themanda Duggar said:

I feel horrible for the family, too, especially Jake’s mother.  I hope she has tons of support from her family and community.

I feel very bad for Lundyn and their son. Being a single mom in their cult must be very very hard, and now she’s likely more isolated. And their son now has the taint of any “sins of the father” if there’s anything that comes out of the coroners report. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Noquiver said:

I feel very bad for Lundyn and their son. Being a single mom in their cult must be very very hard, and now she’s likely more isolated. And their son now has the taint of any “sins of the father” if there’s anything that comes out of the coroners report. 

This sounds incredibly fucked up but his death means she will have less judgment being a single mom. They broke up before he died and that has a bigger stigma in fundie land than his dad passing away. Fundies are so messed up. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Fundies are so messed up. 

That’s good to know. Her Facebook and Instagram are super locked down so I’ve only found posts from his siblings but I found it interesting that only one brother mentioned his son, and no one that commented on his sister post mentioned his son. Only his mom and the sister and her family. How likely would it be the family just ignores his son out of wedlock? I’m curious I have no fundie background and feel really bad for Lundyn. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Noquiver said:

That’s good to know. Her Facebook and Instagram are super locked down so I’ve only found posts from his siblings but I found it interesting that only one brother mentioned his son, and no one that commented on his sister post mentioned his son. Only his mom and the sister and her family. How likely would it be the family just ignores his son out of wedlock? I’m curious I have no fundie background and feel really bad for Lundyn. 

I’m sure they will try to keep his memory alive. Lundyn was and probably still is close with Jake’s younger sister Rachel and Jake’s brother Jonah’s fiancé (Grace Hackel). The families are intertwined like the usual fundie intermarriage amongst families that grew up together. 

• Upvote 5

Did Kennedy have her baby? Martha posted a picture of her her daughter holding what looks like a newborn. Is that Kennedy's baby or some other baby (??Adeline's baby)

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Did Kennedy have her baby? Martha posted a picture of her her daughter holding what looks like a newborn. Is that Kennedy's baby or some other baby (??Adeline's baby)

Kennedy hasn’t posted anything about giving birth. I think the baby in the pic could definitely be Adeline’s 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, browngrl said:

I think that’s baby Glen.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, browngrl said:

Not sure if this is old news but Bethany Lane is pregnant again - she announced it on her instagram.

Yep, she was added August 18, due in March. 

• Upvote 4

Does anyone remember how long Lance and Megan Seppi have been married? It feels like not that long, but they have five kids already. Nothing surprising considering fundies, of course. Maybe I've just lost the sense of time...

5 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Does anyone remember how long Lance and Megan Seppi have been married? It feels like not that long, but they have five kids already. Nothing surprising considering fundies, of course. Maybe I've just lost the sense of time...

They got married April 12, 2014

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Jeni Bonell had her sixth grandchild. Brooke Matthews had a daughter named Zariella Marie

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Thank You 4

Sarah Reith has said her baby’s full name is Elizabeth Joanne. But they constantly call her Lizzy Jo. So I’m unsure if you have it down on the list as Elizabeth Joanne. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Why is a grandmother welcoming her 6th grandchild news? My grandma has 20 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren, she hasn't a news story about it. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Why is a grandmother welcoming her 6th grandchild news? My grandma has 20 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren, she hasn't a news story about it. 

Bonell Family is a Australian family with 16 children. They are Jeub family's friends. Brooke is the 2nd child and had three children since she married in october 2017.... So i thought they could be  "qualified" to be discussed in that thread..

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic