IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Such an unwieldy name to my ears. Is there a nickname that works for it? Nehi? 

I've seen Hemi, though that might be more for the Hebrew version? 

27 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

So MIke and Suzette will have one set of M-Grandkids and one set of N-Grandkids... 

don’t forget the P/D grandkids. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

47 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

So MIke and Suzette will have one set of M-Grandkids and one set of N-Grandkids... 

And they'll have two grandsons named Nehemiah!

• Upvote 8

I already posted this on the other thread but Mike and Suzette have a lot of letter themed grandkids. 
Suzanna: N kids, Nathan: N kids, Anna: M kids, Rebekah: A kids, Priscilla: D&P kids

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 3

17 hours ago, AliC said:

I can't hear the name Niles without wanting to sing "Tossed salads and scrambled eggs...They're calling again!"

I think of the butler from ‘The Nanny.’ Daniel Davis was brilliant in that role!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I've seen Hemi, though that might be more for the Hebrew version? 

Neem seems like a cute possible nickname for Nehemiah, more likely than Miah since many girls have it as a given name (often spelled Mya or Maya).

When David and Hannah inevitably have kids, maybe they'll just go down the alphabet rather than pick one or two letters to theme around.

• Upvote 5

Ashley Sparkman (Evan Stewart's sister) is expecting a girl after having a miscarriage late 2019. Due in March 2022.

2 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Any word on the latest Morton baby? Kennedy's?

She hasn't posted in a while, so the baby may be here. Isn't she due any day?

• Upvote 6

I thought Nehemiah was pronounced neh-huh-MIE-ah (neh like net without t), but Nurthan pronounced it NEE-uh-MIE-ah, I don't know if that's the universal or common one, I never had it pronounced before, I just guessed. 

Nicknames: Neem, Nemmy, Nemo, Neo, Hemi, Niam. 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

She hasn't posted in a while, so the baby may be here. Isn't she due any day?

I feel like at least Martha would have posted something. Kennedy doesn't usually wait to announce- her family members have even posted videos to Instagram from the hospital waiting room during her previous labors. I think she'll deliver within the next few days.

• Upvote 2

I know there are lot of families with several John/Mary/William cousins (or whatever their cultural version of John is), but it does surprise me that the name Nehemiah would be repeated. Show me!

• Upvote 6

yeah, I think it is an odd name to repeat, i get repetitions in common names like you said, we have several in our cousin group, but its names like Maria, Josef, Martin, Anna which are also names of ancestors, and veeery common.

On one hand, I think it's weird to repeat the name, it's kinda if the Duggars would have two Spurgeons, but on the other hand, if this is a name that they REALLY like, it would be annoying if they couldn't use it, just because an older sibling has already used it.

• Upvote 7

22 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm just waking for N'Jill Keller to be announced for a girl baby.

I'm expecting there will eventually be a bunch of little Rod descendants with names like Jillina, Jillette, Jilliana, Jillery, etc.

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I'm expecting there will eventually be a bunch of little Rod descendants with names like Jillina, Jillette, Jilliana, Jillery, etc.

Like Gwen’s granddaughters all having G names. One is even Gwenyth.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2

15 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I thought Nehemiah was pronounced neh-huh-MIE-ah (neh like net without t), but Nurthan pronounced it NEE-uh-MIE-ah, I don't know if that's the universal or common one, I never had it pronounced before, I just guessed. 

Nicknames: Neem, Nemmy, Nemo, Neo, Hemi, Niam. 

Huh!

I always though it was pronounced 'Na-HEE-mee-ah', with a definite 'h' sound, and 'miah' like 'ear'. But it makes total sense for the 'miah' to be pronounced as in 'liar', like Jeremiah, Jedidiah etc.

Courtney is having her 6th girl. That means a half dozen boys and a half dozen girls to make an even dozen. I’m guessing she’s loving this. 

• Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, indianabones said:

Kennedy doesn't usually wait to announce

Maybe she  had a whoops! I delivered a baby moment?😀

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Maybe she  had a whoops! I delivered a baby moment?😀

That’s what I’m thinking. “Hey guys. I thought I had to poop but what do ya know! I had a baby instead! Silly me.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Looks like Courtney (Little House in the High Desert) is having a girl. She’s got a picture in her stories with pink dust on her face mentioning a gender reveal. 

Sorry, just now seeing this was already mentioned. 

Edited by Daisy
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, theotherelise said:

I know there are lot of families with several John/Mary/William cousins (or whatever their cultural version of John is), but it does surprise me that the name Nehemiah would be repeated. Show me!

There are two Malachi [surname] on my ex-husband’s side of the family, a couple of years apart, but they’re like second cousins once removed or something and they’ve never met.

On 10/13/2021 at 1:51 AM, indianabones said:

And they'll have two grandsons named Nehemiah!

At least they do not have the same last name, since the older Nehemiah is a Schrader.

• Upvote 5

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic