IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

26 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Bonell Family is a Australian family with 16 children. They are Jeub family's friends. Brooke is the 2nd child and had three children since she married in october 2017.... So i thought they could be  "qualified" to be discussed in that thread..

I didn't question her inclusion on the thread....

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Why is a grandmother welcoming her 6th grandchild news? My grandma has 20 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren, she hasn't a news story about it. 

Yeah that's a strange thing for a news story. My grandma had six grandchildren too, and she didn't get a news story. Likely because HER parents had like over 60 grandchildren I think. Fundie families think they're so special for pumping out offspring, but pre-pill it wasn't uncommon for families to have double digit numbers of kids, especially farming families who could use the extra hands once they were old enough to help at all. What makes the fundies "special" is that they are usually the ones who don't have sense enough to limit their families these days. 

• Upvote 4

All the grandbabies appear to be quite young as well.  She'll reach Morton levels eventually.  Now, on the other hand, if the Arndts ever hit 6 grandchildren you can color me shocked. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, JMO said:

All the grandbabies appear to be quite young as well.  She'll reach Morton levels eventually.  Now, on the other hand, if the Arndts ever hit 6 grandchildren you can color me shocked. 

It would prove that they could breed with Earthlings.

• Haha 18

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Do the locals take interest in that family because they have 16 children? Sort of like the Duggars? 

Yeah, I think they were in the news with #14 or #15 because of the size of the family and then news outlets like to tease with "Bonnell family of 16 kids welcomes a new baby" when grandkids born.

• Upvote 8

Tabitha Gimenez is expecting her 4th child, announced on her MIL's blog. She currently has a 3.5 year old, a barely 2 year old, and a 5 month old. She'll have 4 4-and-under with this one. They are still living in a camper on her in law's property. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 9

Jasmine Baucham Holmesʻ third boy, Malcolm James, arrived safely yesterday. 

Delivery was early but mom & baby are doing well.

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Stephanie (Long) and Kevin Richardson had their baby on September the 14th, a girl named Alexandra Lee Richardson.... according her FB

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

On 9/17/2021 at 1:35 PM, AverageGiraffe said:

Tabitha Gimenez is expecting her 4th child, announced on her MIL's blog. She currently has a 3.5 year old, a barely 2 year old, and a 5 month old. She'll have 4 4-and-under with this one. They are still living in a camper on her in law's property. 

Could you link to her MIL's blog?  Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that Nicole Spencer, Chris Radford’s partner is on the list (they’re not married I think but they have 3 kids together) . They had their baby boy on September 21st. They haven’t announced a name from what I saw. 

• Thank You 1

Jet Willis Piatt had a girl yesterday. They named her Grace Elena. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

LL formerly of Vitfam posted what looked like Grace Sanders holding a baby yesterday. Shes been married for a little while now but I can't remember her married name, only that he's British. 

ETA: Alex and Grace Sanders Gray have Pippin. Several months old, another red head  and looks like Noah and Enoch a lot. 

Edited by lexiloumarie
Found more info
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

LL formerly of Vitfam posted what looked like Grace Sanders holding a baby yesterday. Shes been married for a little while now but I can't remember her married name, only that he's British. 

ETA: Alex and Grace Sanders Gray have Pippin. Several months old, another red head  and looks like Noah and Enoch a lot. 

Is Pippin a Nick name for Phillip? I’m a sucker for red headed babies. 

• I Agree 3

21 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Its not one I know, but it's cute for the little dude. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/1/2021 at 8:53 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Pip is a diminutive of Philip and Pippin is a further diminutive. 
The Duchess of Cambridge’s sister is named Philippa but is known as Pippa.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

31 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Pip is a diminutive of Philip and Pippin is a further diminutive. 
The Duchess of Cambridge’s sister is named Philippa but is known as Pippa.  

That’s what I figured. Since I knew Pippa was a nickname for Phillippa. 

Was it ever figured out if Tabitha Paine was indeed pregnant? I read somewhere there was a registry, but I don't remember if it was here or not.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Was it ever figured out if Tabitha Paine was indeed pregnant? I read somewhere there was a registry, but I don't remember if it was here or not.

There was a registry for sure, i saw it, but it could be fake (seems absurd to create a fake registry for Tabitha, but i have seen weirder things). We dont know anything else as she has not been pictured publically in a long time.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

I couldn't find an official announcement, but it appears that Hannah Dornink is pregnant again. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1149556642218289&set=a.292278061279489

I couldn't remember who that was by her name, but as soon as I saw the picture I was like, "Oh, obviously one of Abbie Duggar's sisters." Dang those Burnett ladies have one set of facial features that got set on repeat mode. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, EmiSue said:

I couldn't remember who that was by her name, but as soon as I saw the picture I was like, "Oh, obviously one of Abbie Duggar's sisters." Dang those Burnett ladies have one set of facial features that got set on repeat mode. 

All 8 have the same eyes. And most have similar noses too. I think the parents sort of look alike.

2 hours ago, llucie said:

There was a registry for sure, i saw it, but it could be fake (seems absurd to create a fake registry for Tabitha, but i have seen weirder things). We dont know anything else as she has not been pictured publically in a long time.

I think we will know at some point this fall. The Paines have a yearly family picture in the fall and that’s usually when we see how many babies have been born the previous year. 

• Upvote 6

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic