IGNORED

Blast from the Past ... Chelsea Pomeroy

danvillebelle

33 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

My son’s hair was almost black when he was born. Then it fell out, he had no hair for quite a while, but once it started growing again it was a very light almost white blond, and now at almost 3 he has beautiful blond hair (obviously as his mom I think he’s the most gorgeous little boy ever 😄). 

I wish I could see Chelsea’s instagram, it looks like she must have blocked me but I have no idea why. I certainly never interacted with her.

She did this a few years ago. If you were following her and she didn’t seem to know you in real life, she blocked you. She blocked me too. Only because I was following her and we don’t know eachother. 

• I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Baxter said:

Also at one day old they have what looks like a cross stitched or embroidered sign with his birth date and weight etc on it. Who takes the time to do this immediately after their child is born. Even if someone took it to a commercial place to get done. Like everything with Nicole and Chelsea, so over the top. 

It’s not that hard to have done very quickly. You can do almost everything before the birth, especially if you know the name. Someone else can fill in the date and details if you’re ok with that (I wouldn’t be). It’s also entirely possible that a grandmother did it instead of Nicole herself. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

8 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

It’s not that hard to have done very quickly. You can do almost everything before the birth, especially if you know the name. Someone else can fill in the date and details if you’re ok with that (I wouldn’t be). It’s also entirely possible that a grandmother did it instead of Nicole herself. 

I don't doubt that it could be done that quickly by someone else. It just seems like another one of their over the top things to have done immediately after the birth. I would expect it maybe a few days after for newborn pictures. Those are usually done in 5 to 10 days after birth while the baby is still very sleepy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

I bet Chelsea wasted so much money when she was expecting a boy and it turned out to be a girl. All that monogrammed stuff for nothing! Unless that’s when she decided to try for one more. So that stuff wouldn’t go to waste. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

I would not be surprised at all if they found out the sex ahead of time. Obviously they would not have an abortion, but they could get everything ready and monogrammed. Also, that thing with his name on it looked to me like it might just be a really nice printed thing, made to look like embroidery on card stock or something.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

48 minutes ago, anachronistic said:

I would not be surprised at all if they found out the sex ahead of time. Obviously they would not have an abortion, but they could get everything ready and monogrammed. Also, that thing with his name on it looked to me like it might just be a really nice printed thing, made to look like embroidery on card stock or something.

On closer inspection, I think you are right. It's probably printed which makes it slightly less crazy. But still, so much fuss right after giving birth. 

• I Agree 1

Nicole posted about her second daughter being her miracle child - I'm not sure but makes sense she had secondary infertility. Or her husband was deployed several times? She's never said more. 
I have well and truly embedded myself in her group so she better not block me again...that was from my personal account and I had to spend months starting a new account and following her friends and church. 
Many of them now follow me 🤣 I do post cute photos of my kids and my kids go to a private Catholic school so I probably look like one of them. 
I'm pathetic I know. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

I guess it’s possible she figured out the problem and fixed it. So she could get pregnant easier. Like she could have had very irregular cycles and only occasionally ovulating. That means way less chances of getting pregnant. People like that can go on clomid, ovulate much more often in a span of a year, and then get pregnant much easier. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nicole’s girls are now officially out of their pink stage, probably forever. In the latest photo posted on her story is, they are all smiling except the middle one looks like she just finished crying or something, maybe it is just me though. The blue does bring out their eyes wonderfully but something about them just looks so sad. 

• Upvote 1

Nicole's husband really gives me the creeps in that picture. Maybe it's just me but he really gives off I'm not a nice guy vibes. 

Of course, it's very predictable that they are all wearing blue now. Hopefully they do still get to wear other colours. 

• I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic