IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 42: Managing without TLC

Coconut Flan

Wow, I don't know who any of those children are, LOL. I think Michelle is holding Grace? And the last baby I'd say is probably Brooklyn but otherwise than that, I have zero clue. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

Picture 1 I'm guessing is Fern, since she would be the only baby that small, and it looks like Jessa is tagged. 

Picture 2 is Jordyn cut off, then Johannah holding Addison and Jenni holding Ivy.

Picture 3 is Michelle holding Grace and Jordyn holding who I'm assuming is Bella, by process of elimination. 

Picture 4 has to be Brooklyn, because that baby looks just like Garrett. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5

Notice in the group picture, Jana and Jer are missing. They were probably watching the Wissmanns perform at the Midwest old threshers. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

10 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

The baby in the last photo is giving some major stink-eye. 

Little Brooklyn Praise might out stink eye little little Destiny Faith for the best faces. 

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Notice in the group picture, Jana and Jer are missing. They were probably watching the Wissmanns perform at the Midwest old threshers. 

I thought Jana was with Jinger? Hard to keep track. WACB has pictures of Jer with the Wissmanns but none with Jana.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I thought Jana was with Jinger? Hard to keep track. WACB has pictures of Jer with the Wissmanns but none with Jana.

Jinger hasn’t posted pics of Jana for a few days. Jana could be either place. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I wonder if Anna took the photo or if she was hanging out with fucktard waste or space and the kids got a nice day to themselves… 

970E74EC-A114-43C5-A875-BBD54DC730D5.png

Well, John is back from saving the hurricane and flood victims.  

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 3

40 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Katie Joy is a fraud.  I doubt any of her reporting is true. That lady reads here and on FB and then adds her own little spin. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Jewels64 said:

Katie Joy is a fraud.  I doubt any of her reporting is true. That lady reads here and on FB and then adds her own little spin. 

I totally agree that she takes gossip and then makes it out to be cold hard facts. Of course sometimes she is correct. Then she is so smug. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Jewels64 said:

She didn’t talk about Jana. She just posted a pic with Jer in it. Of course Jana may have been there too,. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

Just now, justmy2cents said:

She didn’t talk about Jana. She just posted a pic with Jer in it. Of course Jana may have been there too,. Who knows.

She also posted that Jana was rebeling because she wore black.  They lady lies, makes up stuff and hasn't followed the Duggars long enough to truly get the big picture.  

• Upvote 11

16 minutes ago, Jewels64 said:

She also posted that Jana was rebeling because she wore black.  They lady lies, makes up stuff and hasn't followed the Duggars long enough to truly get the big picture.  

I don’t take what she says as gospel. Just saying there’s a pic of Jer with the family which I happened to see on Katie’s Instagram, and no proof that Jana is with them.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jewels64 said:

And now the tabloids are reporting that Jana and Stephen are secretly married already because she’s wearing pants and got her hair dyed. Good grief…

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 17

Thanks for sharing the picture, DBM. I've watched the Duggars on tv since the beginning (I watch a lot of television, some of it is pure junk) and if that last baby is a girl, today is the first time I've ever seen a Duggar baby without a bow, headband, or something else on their head that screams "Let there be no doubt this baby's ginder is female!"

If that baby is actually a boy, I'm only slightly surprised he's wearing pink, as JB has sported some salmon color shirts before.

• Love 4

6 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

Picture 2 is Jordyn cut off, then Johannah holding Addison and Jenni holding Ivy.

Holy shit, when did I get old?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

WACB just had a post about how she has a source that says Stephen is a bad match for Jana, etc. I am not sure she would be post a pic of Jana there, even if she had one.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

WACB just had a post about how she has a source that says Stephen is a bad match for Jana, etc. I am not sure she would be post a pic of Jana there, even if she had one.

I think it’s completely possible they’ve broken up. But I don’t think she is anywhere near credible.

• Upvote 17

53 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s completely possible they’ve broken up. But I don’t think she is anywhere near credible.

She has said everything from they're totally together and going places where they can be secretive to they were never together and it was always a front to hide Jer and Hannah (who have also had a similar range of theories about from Katie). So either both couples will get married, only one will, or neither will, and either way she'll claim she knew all along. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is very true. Although she commented that we have never seen Jana there without Jer, but was there any evidence of Hannah being in Arkansas when Fern was born? But yes they could have broken up, I just don't trust WACB at all. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

How close is Anna to her due date? 

All Anna told us was that the baby is due in Fall. Anywhere from the first day of fall to the last day of fall although probably before Thanksgiving (US). My guess is she is due in October.

• Upvote 3

Just saw on fb that the jake Owens guy that made the rant about jb died. Apparently Nike accident Hawaii no helmet. 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Bike not nike
  • Sad 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic