IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 4

Coconut Flan

Another miracle baby for Erin. Lawd help us.

I'll guess for a boy: Bronson Michael

Girl: Kinsley Irene

• Upvote 2

Cherin - Montgomery John or Avonlea Anne

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Cherin - Montgomery John or Avonlea Anne

ahhhh anne of green gables fan 

Chad and Erin: Hudson Gilvin or Sawyer Ann

Joy and Austin: Jonathan Terrence

Zach and Whitney: Kayli Faith

• Upvote 2

On 5/15/2023 at 4:22 PM, AussieKrissy said:

ahhhh anne of green gables fan 

Avonlea was on Erin's list of potential names for Finley and I figured I'd just go all in with the reference.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Picking a male name that they might use would be hard for E/C. There is not an established pattern, and since they have a Jr who knows what direction they will go. Charles and William would be a nice tip of the cap to GP Bill, but what would LawTiff think? Or would E/C go with the place theme and name a son something like Denver, Dane or Austin? They could use William as a middle name as Chad prefers more classic names and he chooses the middle name, right?

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Picking a male name that they might use would be hard for E/C. There is not an established pattern, and since they have a Jr who knows what direction they will go. Charles and William would be a nice tip of the cap to GP Bill, but what would LawTiff think? Or would E/C go with the place theme and name a son something like Denver, Dane or Austin? They could use William as a middle name as Chad prefers more classic names and he chooses the middle name, right?

I doubt they’ll go with Dane Paine. I think the choice of Carson as a “nickname” for Charles is somewhat helpful. Erin definitely likes trendy as opposed to traditional for both boys and girls. I don’t think they’ll repeat a beginning letter (so no C, B, E, H or F), but I think a boys name will be similar in feel to Carson, probably two syllables ending with an N.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I doubt they’ll go with Dane Paine. I think the choice of Carson as a “nickname” for Charles is somewhat helpful. Erin definitely likes trendy as opposed to traditional for both boys and girls. I don’t think they’ll repeat a beginning letter (so no C, B, E, H or F), but I think a boys name will be similar in feel to Carson, probably two syllables ending with an N.

LOL- I forgot about their last name…Austin and Carson are a mouthful too. Maybe they’ll shock us all and call a boy Diego or Santiago.

Whitney and Zach : Kendall Jo

Chad and Erin: Huxley William or Delaney Joy

• Upvote 2

I chose Hudson Liam Paine because she likes names that end with Son. And Liam is a shortened version of William. That is papa Bill’s name and Lawson’s first name. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I chose Hudson Liam Paine because she likes names that end with Son. And Liam is a shortened version of William. That is papa Bill’s name and Lawson’s first name. 

Do you think Chad would know that Liam is a variation of William? That name might be too trendy for his taste. 

• Upvote 1

It’s Gunner James Forsyth for Joy and Austin. I think most of us here thought they’d stick to biblical names for boys, but the love of guns seemed to win out.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

As we've all heard by now Joy and Austin chose Gunner James for their brand new newborn. Unsurprisingly not a name anyone guessed even though there were many good guesses. Not to worry. There's no shortage of  fundie babies on the way.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Since you all are interested in names, I’ll post this wedding invitation of a Remnant Fellowship member. It’s the spelling that is just terrible. No one will ever spell her name correctly. I guess I just don’t understand why they didn’t just name her Taylor Nevada Hahn. 

0845642B-340E-4E4E-80A0-92312F00DE2C.jpeg

• WTF 4
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since you all are interested in names, I’ll post this wedding invitation of a Remnant Fellowship member. It’s the spelling that is just terrible. No one will ever spell her name correctly. I guess I just don’t understand why they didn’t just name her Taylor Nevada Hahn. 

0845642B-340E-4E4E-80A0-92312F00DE2C.jpeg

If you think ‘Talyhr Nyvada’ is bad check out this article I read a few days ago. Enjoy!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/wild-real-life-baby-names

P.S. I think #8 is pronounced ‘Loyalty.’

• Upvote 1

I saw on another thread, but can't remember which, is that some are speculating that JoKen #4 was named Connor. Anyone know more?

Edited by anjulibai

5 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I saw on another thread, but can't remember which, is that some are speculating that JoKen #3 was named Connor. Anyone know more?

I'm kinda thinking and leaning more towards Collin Gene. Idk why. It follows the double letter of gaRReTT, aDDison, brooklyNN and then coLLin. And Gene is Paul Caldwells actual first name. And it would be JoKen #4 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic