IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 4

Coconut Flan

On 6/21/2021 at 11:18 AM, Coconut Flan said:

Continued from here:

Can you please pin this thread to the top of this forum.

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic

Jessa/Ben:

Willow Maureen

Adelaide Lauren

Thomas Maxwell

Martin Graham

July 5 @ 5:07

Smuggers:

McKenna Patience

Melody Faith

September 29 @ 4:44

Nathan and Nurie:

Christian Michael

David Christopher

October 8 @ 12:02

• Upvote 2

Eden Elizabeth Seewald

7 lbs 13 oz

July 9

Ivy had a two syllable botanical name, Eden continues both of those trends and is Biblical, too. Ivy’s middle name is classic, Jane. Elizabeth has a classical feel as well as being very Biblical.

Madeline Faith Duggar

6 lbs 15 oz

September 11

I am heart weary when I think of Anna bringing another child into that deeply dysfunctional family. I settled on Madeline because it starts with M, is Multi-syllabic, and has ties to happy things like those adorable French pastries. As to the middle name, Faith, I think that is all her mother has left. So, I think Faith will be this little one’s moniker.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

For Anna I’m going with Madelynn. For a more “out there” name, Magnolia (Maggie).

For Jessa I think it’s a boy. James or Simon/Silas.  Middle name Tozer or Mordecai. For a girl, Eden or Charlotte Elizabeth.

• Upvote 2

Madeline Sue is the name of Chelsy and John Maxwell's baby, born July 9 at 30 weeks.  Baby seems to be doing OK but will be in the NICU for a number of weeks.

• Upvote 2

No one guessed Madeline Sue for Chelsy's baby. We had very few guesses as the baby wasn't due for another 10 weeks.

• Upvote 3

Last guesses for Ben/Jessa:

Boy: James Crawford, after Jim Bob and Crawford Toy

Girl: Flora Charlotte, Charlotte after missionary Lottie Moon.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Peppery said:

For Jessa, boy Samuel Seewald 

might be unlikely at this early stage in the grand kid numbers, there is already a samuel. I think when we get higher up in the grand kid numbers and say josie has kids and barely has anything to do with her nephew samuel (for example) you may see repeats, but i doubt you will see repeats among the peer aged siblings.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Jessa - Rose Mary 

William Benjamin 

Anna - Mallory Constance

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

might be unlikely at this early stage in the grand kid numbers, there is already a samuel. I think when we get higher up in the grand kid numbers and say josie has kids and barely has anything to do with her nephew samuel (for example) you may see repeats, but i doubt you will see repeats among the peer aged siblings.

Totally forgot about Jill's son!

• Haha 1

Baby Seewald is here. A girl named Fern Elliana Seewald. I’m surprised by the name and actually really like it. Did anyone guess Fern?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

No one guessed Fern Elliana for Seewald #4. No surprise since it's not a much used name. @Shannonsnarks came closest to the birth date of 7/18 with a 7/17 guess. Well, actually we're still waiting on confirmation for the birth date.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

No one guessed Fern Elliana for Seewald #4. No surprise since it's not a much used name. @Shannonsnarks came closest to the birth date of 7/18 with a 7/17 guess. Well, actually we're still waiting on confirmation for the birth date.

In the birth video she's born on 7/18.  8lbs 6 oz and 21 inches.  I think they said 145pm.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

FERN???? Remember the movie Baby Boom with Diane Keaton?? "Fern" was the name given to the baby by the people in the "mob-ile home"--the wife called her husband "Sir" and they wanted "a male" LOL

• Haha 2

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic