IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 4

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Alyssa and John- I could see them moving away from Zane. Maybe Daniel John (called DJ) or John Daniel (called JD). Or maybe Ryan Daniel or Ryan John.

@BritishBabycatcher don’t the Bateses already have a Cade?

I do t know why they just don’t use Elliott (John’s middle name. That way they can still name him after his dad. Elliott Zane Webster would be fine. But the Bateses rarely choose names I like.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I do t know why they just don’t use Elliott (John’s middle name. That way they can still name him after his dad. Elliott Zane Webster would be fine. But the Bateses rarely choose names I like.

I think they want to name him after Dan Webster. Elliot is a nice name. Elliot Zane- E-Z Webster. I love it 😂

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I think they want to name him after Dan Webster. Elliot is a nice name. Elliot Zane- E-Z Webster. I love it 😂

Since Dan Webster is Daniel Alan, I think Elliott Alan would be a good choice because it would include both John and Dan. But they will probably stick with Zane Alan. Which is meh.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1

I posted Zane Allen as my guess for John & Alyssa. For some reason, I feel the need to post a 2nd guess-Theo Allen.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Joy and Austin------- Silas Garrett,  Asher Wyatt, Grayson Josiah

Alyssa and John Webster-----John Jr., Jacob Russell, Levi Johnson

• Upvote 2

Newman Christian was born to Nurie & Nathan last week.  Did anyone guess the name?? NOPE! No one thought that far out of the box. We'll have to try harder next time. Props to @viii who guessed Naaman. That was disturbingly close. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Definitely didn't see Newman coming. I've never heard of this name as a first name before. I'm assuming they're going to be saying it like in christ, we are a new man. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry everyone. I missed my opportunity to Jillify my last post. Here goes again:

Jill has an announcement everyone!  NEWMAN CHRISTIAN was born to Nurie & Nathan the KELLER family last week!! Did anyone guess the name monikor bestowed on NEWborns decided by the earthly parents ??? NOPE! !! No one thought that far out of the godly box!!! ! We'll have to try pray harder next time!!!!!   Props to @viii who guessed Naaman. That was disturbingly SEVERELY close. 

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

On 11/23/2022 at 4:05 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Austin's older brother has a son named Silas, otherwise I can see them adding that name to their list.

• Thank You 1

6 hours ago, viii said:

Definitely didn't see Newman coming. I've never heard of this name as a first name before. I'm assuming they're going to be saying it like in christ, we are a new man. 

all I can hear is, Sienfield and see is, newman being a smartarse to the dino and then getting sprayed.....

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Sorry everyone. I missed my opportunity to Jillify my last post. Here goes again:

Jill has an announcement everyone!  NEWMAN CHRISTIAN was born to Nurie & Nathan the KELLER family last week!! Did anyone guess the name monikor bestowed on NEWborns decided by the earthly parents ??? NOPE! !! No one thought that far out of the godly box!!! ! We'll have to try pray harder next time!!!!!   Props to @viii who guessed Naaman. That was disturbingly SEVERELY close. 

the bolded -- LOL!!

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2022 at 6:05 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm changing Silas to Micah, with thanks to @Lady Dondarrion.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Information from Alyssa Webster for anyone still trying to guess her boy name.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.54141943ac0420c7038026278ddcc157.png

i gunna go chad lol 

I wonder if they thought Zane was too close to Zade? This list gives a good sense of their naming style - single syllable, long “ay” sound, last name, non-Biblical. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 12/14/2022 at 10:14 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s obvious Alyssa likes short names. 

Jax Alan

Bryce Alan

Oh God, not Jax. I’ve decided I don’t care for the X sound. Axton Maxwell (horrid) and Dax Duggar associate(terrible). Do Axton’s brother and sister have Xs in their names too? I forget. 

Didn’t Alyssa also mention liking Theo, Ryan and maybe Liam? Is this the first time that Alyssa hasn’t mentioned the baby’s name really early? Maybe they are struggling to agree or find something that she thinks fits with their cutesy naming pattern?

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

21 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Oh God, not Jax. I’ve decided I don’t care for the X sound. Axton Maxwell (horrid) and Dax Duggar associate(terrible). Do Axton’s brother and sister have Xs in their names too? I forget. 

Didn’t Alyssa also mention liking Theo, Ryan and maybe Liam? Is this the first time that Alyssa hasn’t mentioned the baby’s name really early? Maybe they are struggling to agree or find something that she thinks fits with their cutesy naming pattern?

Axton’s siblings have decent names. Elliot and Madelyn. Yet again a fundie chose a horrible name for the first baby and decided not to make that mistake again with the rest. Examples: Heistheway and Spurgeon. 

• Upvote 2

Unpopular opinion: I prefer Axton to Elliot. Yes, it's trendy, but it's not Spurgeon levels of bad. All fundies who use Elliot name their kids after Jim Elliot, who seems like a bad person.

Jed/Katey

1. Rhodes Elias
  2. Griffin Elias
  3. Coleman Elias

1.   Avery Charlotte

Avery is also my guess for Jer/Hannah. I’m somehow convinced someone will have an Avery.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Jed/Katey

1. Rhodes Elias
  2. Griffin Elias
  3. Coleman Elias

1.   Avery Charlotte

Avery is also my guess for Jer/Hannah. I’m somehow convinced someone will have an Avery.

I have been waiting for a Savannah Duggar (or whatever mom's married name is) forever. Every single pregnancy except for the M kids, I think it's finally a contender. Maybe when they reach 50 grandduggars someone will get to it😂

• Upvote 2

Jed and Katie guesses.

Boys: Grady, Grey, Boyce, Tanner

Girls: Casey, Annie, Candace, Sapphira

• Upvote 1

For Jed and Katey, I’m thinking girl. Haley Grace or Bailey Grace as initial guesses. Or perhaps something like Liberty. They seem like they’ll either go for trendy names, virtue names, or both. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic