William Paul Bates 
Noah Michael Bates 
Leo Alexander Bates

Emma Elizabeth Bates 
Nora Johanna Bates 
Harriet Leah Bates

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 3

Lydia Romeike Bates’ Parents are Uwe and Hannelore. Her brothers are Daniel, Joshua and Christian. Her sisters are Damaris, Sarah and Rebecca. Lydia’s sister-in-law and BFF is Hannah. Just trying to give some info to help with guesses about what’s German enough or possibly “too German.”

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 4/3/2022 at 6:55 PM, JDuggs said:

Michael is also Derick’s middle name so it’s a good guess.

Derick’s nephew is Jaxon Michael which I find amusing.

I know this is a old message im replying to but trying to get caught up. Derick's sister in Law Deena, her brother named their child Derick Michael

On 3/3/2023 at 2:21 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes! The husband is Scott. So ScottieJune Love stands for Scott Junior. Love is her middle name. And then Kayla is having Kayson because he’s Kay’s son. It’s corny but not as bad as ScottieJune.

The husband is Not Scott it's Jeffrey Scott.

On 3/27/2023 at 1:08 PM, manda b said:

Guesses for Whitney

Kennedy

Kory

Kourtnee

I like this- she has Khloe, maybe Kourtney, Kim, Kylie, or Kendall. She has enough girls she can have her own kardashian klan. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

My guesses for Lydia and Trace: Leo, Otto, Romy, Heidi. For middle name i think they will use Johanna for a girl since its Lydia middle name.

• Upvote 3

Lydia and Trace Bates:

Benjamin Gilvin Bates, Levi Josef Bates, and Oliver Whitfield Bates

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if Whit would avoid Karli since it’s close to Carlin. Whit and Carlin work together and are around each other all the time so she might not want to make it confusing. I could see Karli as being her style since it goes with Kaci and Khloe. But she might go with another K name like Kamryn, Kami, Kadence, Kylie, Kendall.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if Whit would avoid Karli since it’s close to Carlin. Whit and Carlin work together and are around each other all the time so she might not want to make it confusing. I could see Karli as being her style since it goes with Kaci and Khloe. But she might go with another K name like Kamryn, Kami, Kadence, Kylie, Kendall.

This is the family with a Kaci/Maci and Kade/Zade we're talking about here. I doubt it'd really matter. If anything, she could spin it as a tribute to Carlin. Or maybe her dad, though Jaden's middle name is Carl. 

• Upvote 2

Do we think Zach and Whitney will try something “cute” with a Quint/Quincy or similar number 5 name but with K? Like a Kwincy?

• Haha 1

I’m not convinced they’re sticking with a K theme for girls. They don’t have a letter theme for the boys. If they do stick with K, I’m voting for Kelsi. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

@justmy2cents I don’t mean to be pesty, but did you forget to issue the awards for lil Rhett Webster? (I have my acceptance speech ready to go!)

I am so sorry.  Believe I did forget. If you would just give me till this evening, Eastern Standard Time  (US) I will have it all sorted out. Maybe will throw in an extra treat for you.

40 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I am so sorry.  Believe I did forget. If you would just give me till this evening, Eastern Standard Time  (US) I will have it all sorted out. Maybe will throw in an extra treat for you.

How could you forget Golden Boy? No rush! Please do this in your spare time!

After 4 girls placeholders baby Rhett Alan Smith was born to the boy craving Websters on March 18th.  While there were several correct guesses for the middle name, @JermajestyDuggar @SorenaJ @SassyPants & @Johannah (and @Lady Dondarrion Allen) only ONE memeber guessed the first name correctly.  Drum Roll please  :banana-drums:

it's @JDuggs!!  Congratulations 🏆🏅🎆 and a special cash prize 💸. Don't spend it all in one place.

Next up the Duggars. Will Joy or Katey get to the finish line first?

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

I would like to thank the FJ Baby Names Academy ( @justmy2cents ) for honoring me for guessing Rhett Webster’s name. I would also like to thank the Social Security Administration for maintaining such an informative website dedicated to baby names. My guess was made on the day the Websters announced their pregnancy, so I think I probably knew his name was Rhett before they did. Along with Maci, this is the second Webster name I have guessed correctly. I would have been so pissed if this was a girl and Alyssa threw off her whole naming pattern and called her Taylor. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Love 4

• 3 weeks later...

Lydia & Trace are naming their baby Ryker Cruise.

Erin & Chad are expecting #6

Boy: Austin Blake

Girl: Scotland Jane

• Upvote 2

Guesses 

Whitney and Zach; Kinsey Rose

Erin and Chad: Landon Gilbert for a boy and girl I say London Erin 

kaylee and jonathon: Luke David 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic