IGNORED

Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?

HerNameIsBuffy

WTF

Josh has not looked happy for some time but I thought it had something to do with being stuck in a marriage/life he did not want. Guess I missed the the mark on that one LOL.

• Upvote 12

Just now, AussieKrissy said:

he *diligently provides better snark content. 

there fixed that for you 

thank you for helping me in this season of life! i think we all agree you deserve a house with windows for this 

Edited by fundieundies
spelling
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 32
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, browngrl said:

WTF

Josh has not looked happy for some time but I thought it had something to do with being stuck in a marriage/life he did not want. Guess I missed the the mark on that one LOL.

unhappy with his life and waiting for shit to hit the fan....

Edited by AussieKrissy
clarification
  • Upvote 10

I'm loving the look of FJ!  I haven't seen it.  Very nice, ladies.  Kudos!

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, browncoatslytherin said:

yesssssss. in their world, the men are like gods unto themselves. but their world is not the real world and reality will absolutely crush them, given the opportunity. the schadenfreude should this come to pass, finally ...

I wonder how much all of this comes from Josh being really sheltered from how the real world works by his parents. He was homeschooled and taught he was better and smarter than everyone else, then the fame from the show and the sinecure with the FRC. And even when his fuck ups came to light, he was shielded by his family and continued to be financially supported by Jim Bob and married to Anna. 

Unfortunately some people have to feel the pain of hitting the ground before they realize they can't just do anything they want. 

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

I hope Anna does not take those kids anywhere near a prison to visit him. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, fundieundies said:

thank you for helping me in this season of life! i think we all agree you deserve a house with windows for this 

Like, zero windows?  For real?

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

1 minute ago, nausicaa said:

I wonder how much all of this comes from Josh being really sheltered from how the real world works by his parents. He was homeschooled and taught he was better and smarter than everyone else, then the fame from the show and the sinecure with the FRC. And even when his fuck ups came to light, he was shielded by his family and continued to be financially supported by Jim Bob and married to Anna. 

Unfortunately some people have to feel the pain of hitting the ground before they realize they can't just do anything they want. 

absolutely this. and jb is, of course, so far up his own ass, he's deluded his own self, too.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

The mean girl in me wishes I could have seen David and Priscilla's faces when they heard the news, because I'm not sure their brains could really process the situation, and meanwhile ALL of IBLB fundiedom is around them at Big Sandy.

(Non mean girl in me feels really, really bad for Priscilla- I don't think she and David can leave the conference early.  No matter what, this is affecting people she cares about.)

Edited by MomJeans
  • Upvote 27
  • Downvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

I think he's drunk. That red look, puffy, one eye more closed than the other.  WTF is he up to.  

I looked again, and damn, his eyes really do look like he is high in that photo. And it would explain the relaxed face and smirk. I  think this dude has gone off the rails more than we ever imagined. 

• Upvote 29
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I hope Anna does not take those kids anywhere near a prison to visit him. 

Kinda puts a whole new spin on getting her kids involved in prison ministry like she was, huh? 

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I don’t have too much productive to have just another anecdote. Federal cases for financial crimes do often take years to materialize but they don’t always result in jail time. Even if you’re found guilty. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Ugh, 11am is the middle of my shift, and I work retail. No time to really stop and read. I don't live in NWA, but I live close enough that I'm in the same tv market so I follow all of the local news stations. I need to set notifications up again, I only have weather alerts on my news app at the moment. 

• Upvote 11

5 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Well, it’s a good thing Pa Keller runs a prison ministry…

bet he'd never thought he'd potentially be ministering to his son-in-law ...

i wonder if pa keller knew what would happen if he would still allow anna to marry him. granted, it seems like they were made aware of *something* with josh prior, but i don't think it's ever been said exactly how much they were told. i mean, an ex boyfriend of mine when i was a teenager (and still deep in the fundie cult) was given the same level of response from the church that josh was given after that happened when all he did was look at books on sex in barnes & noble, so to me it stand to reason that they may not have been given specifics.

if he was, of course, and still allowed it then he's a scummy scummy scum scum. but if he wasn't ... oof i can only imagine what he's thinking now.

Edited by browncoatslytherin
had a brain fart and forgot to finish my thought before posting
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Oh man it's been a while. But I had to come back and LOL about this.

27 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Same, girl.  It's been a while for me  too! Where else would we go though rn?!  

Ha, Same. I have so much to catch up on! I know this sounds bad but I got so excited when I saw Josh got arrested and came straight here. Let me catch up on this shit show.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Wasn’t there a flurry of property and business titles changed in Duggarland very recently?    They may have known this was coming for a while.    

I need to buy more GB thingys for my iPhoto and then I’ll try and find where I saw the article or post.

iPhone ffs

• Upvote 12

10 minutes ago, browncoatslytherin said:

bet he'd never thought he'd potentially be ministering to his son-in-law ...

i wonder if pa keller knew what would happen if he would still allow anna to marry him. granted, it seems like they were made aware of *something* with josh prior, but i don't think it's ever been said exactly how much they were told. i mean, an ex boyfriend of mine when i was a teenager (and still deep in the fundie cult) was given the same level of response from the church that josh was given after that happened when all he did was look at books on sex in barnes & noble, so to me it stand to reason that they may not have been given specifics.

if he was, of course, and still allowed it then he's a scummy scummy scum scum. but if he wasn't ... oof i can only imagine what he's thinking now.

He didn't rush to help Anna out of that marriage when the scandal broke and continued to support her having baby after baby with a serial child sexual predator so that tells me all I need to know about Pa Keller.

He's about as smart as a box of hammers, but that doesn't mean he's not also knowingly complicit and if he didn't think Josh might be one of his inmate flock....well, refer to my box of hammers comment.

• Upvote 33

Total fantasy but if it is financial and Daddy goes down too, I’d love to see little Jenni and Jordyn end up with Jill. Those poor, neglected little girls could go to school and be loved, cared for and listened to. Jenni was so attached to Jill and visa versa. 

• Upvote 30
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

He didn't rush to help Anna out of that marriage when the scandal broke and continued to support her having baby after baby with a serial child sexual predator so that tells me all I need to know about Pa Keller.

He's about as smart as a box of hammers, but that doesn't mean he's not also knowingly complicit and if he didn't think Josh might be one of his inmate flock....well, refer to my box of hammers comment.

ah, that is true. i haven't really kept up with fundiedom for a hot minute, pretty much after the am and molesting scandal, i kinda fell off. just lots of other stuff going on. but that is a good point.

welp, at least he can visit josh in jail. XD

• Upvote 10

17 minutes ago, MamaCarnotaurus said:

What better time to make my first post after long-time lurking? 
ET has a quote from the Dillards:

Derek and Jill Dillard tell ET exclusively, "We just learned this information. It is very sad."

https://www.etonline.com/josh-duggar-arrested-in-arkansas-164868?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

lol of course the clout chasing Dillards would be the first to comment. What's doing to happen with this scandal finally sinks the Duggars and they won't have famous family members to pretend they have the moral high ground over because they do a few things differently?

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?
  • samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic