IGNORED

Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?

HerNameIsBuffy

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know those two aren’t allowed in the Duggar family group text. 

When Kendra posted cute family pictures right after the scandal broke, I had to force myself not to comment, “have you checked the Duggar family group text lately?” 

that would have been a good one to go with the post someone mentioned where someone posted "read the room" on the same thread. 

There new thread title could be, forgot to check the family group text before posting lol that or unable to read a room.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If he does time they'll figure out a way to smuggle his godly hornet's nest of jizzum (tm Flo and Joan) out of jail so she can keep making babies for Jesus.  

What do you expect her to do, give a shit about the ones she has?  Come on.

idk if anyone else watches love after lockup, but they could also pull a lamar and andrea and just find a closet and bribe a guard XD

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Funwithfundies said:

The Twitter commentary is glorious right now lol

Please share the fun stuff...I don't want to venture there, Twitter scares me.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

I feel for the kids, not for Anna.   She will never leave, she likes being Mrs Josh Duggar.   She is married to the oldest son, she thinks he will be in line to move into the big house.  He will be the patriarch when Boob dies.  She probably gets to boss around the Duggarlings left at TTH.   She probably gets a lot of the humpers sending her gifts  because obviously Josh repented and is being persecuted, etc.  I dont see her moving in with her brother or sister no matter how affluent they are, they probably would demand Anna acknowledge reality and not let her be the star of her Duggar drama. Also she would’nt get to be the martyr.

Josh’s crimes, if financial could bring down the whole Duggar borg, unless Boob has just sacrificed Josh to get the heat off himself, since Josh is already tainted.

Edited by Lurker
  • Upvote 32
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I would not put it past them to try and concieve quicker to make him more sympathetic to a judge. Please don't gaol me I have a pregnant wife and 6 other babes to help care for... I would not be surprised if Anna's normally home run pregnancies this time becomes "high risk" to garner more sympathy. 

If it were an Arkansas charge that might work, or just that I'm a sinner but Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Federal, as bad as it's been going, I'm thinking not so much. Josh and JB may soon find that they are very little fishes in a very big pool. OR at least, I can dream.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

The indictment should be posted after the hearing. Trump may not be president but a lot of the US Attorneys (there is no district attorney in Federal) are Trump appointees. Mitch and Lindsay pushed them through at warp speed.

They will ask for bail to be set tomorrow at the arraignment. I bet he gets it, unless the charges are the thing we all hope they aren't. (not trying to summon that SCARY red box) 

I had some dealings recently with a federal case as a victim of a white nationalist stalker. He (an incel with lots of guns but not a flight risk) lived at home with very elderly parents and they were all awakened by Marshals and FBI with flash bangs at 6 am. 

I really hope Josh's children didn't have that additional trauma. 

• Upvote 24
  • Sad 6
  • Love 6

I mean, unless Boob cuts Josh loose and burns him, the Duggar empire is going to take a massive financial hit no matter what.

Federal prosecutors have a high conviction rate.  They aren't as hampered as county D.A.'s are, who have more limited resources and endless case shuffling.  No matter what, Josh is going to need seriously expensive defense attorneys to fight this.  And they charge through the nose, because, quite simply, they can.  

So no matter what, I would think Josh is looking at a half million (minimum) in attorneys fees if he wants a shot at not going to prison.  (And he still very well may go to prison, even with the best attorneys).  Attorneys demand up front cash retainers.  

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, patsymae said:

If it were an Arkansas charge that might work, or just that I'm a sinner but Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Federal, as bad as it's been going, I'm thinking not so much. Josh and JB may soon find that they are very little fishes in a very big pool. OR at least, I can dream.

yesssssss. in their world, the men are like gods unto themselves. but their world is not the real world and reality will absolutely crush them, given the opportunity. the schadenfreude should this come to pass, finally ...

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

one of the news articles I read said that Josh handed himself in, is that a possiblity?

• Upvote 6

Just now, AussieKrissy said:

one of the news articles I read said that Josh handed himself in, is that a possiblity?

Yes.  It's actually normal for non-violent offenders.  He may very well already have a lawyer, and the lawyer worked it out in advance with the prosecution that Josh would turn himself in within one hours notice.

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

I think I am going to sign off for the night...

Bruins game is almost over and my alarm goes off at 4 AM.  There’s probably gonna be 5 threads by the time I get home from work tomorrow LOL

Everybody stay safe and well...

• Upvote 7
  • Love 6

on a side note i hear the states is opening up more...and i still haven't gotten my first shot. Canada is so far behind.........

I want to go to Graceland for my birthday UGH 

guess it's a good thing I am not josh 

carry on. 

I will be on FJ all day at the office on Friday !! 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Night’s Edge said:

In Josh’s mugshot photo, does anyone else think that it looks like he was punched in the eye? Maybe Anna finally socked him one!!  lol

I think he's drunk. That red look, puffy, one eye more closed than the other.  WTF is he up to.  

Edited by Beermeet
  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, MomJeans said:

Yes.  It's actually normal for non-violent offenders.  He may very well already have a lawyer, and the lawyer worked it out in advance with the prosecution that Josh would turn himself in within one hours notice.

That would have been best for the children at least.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

I think he's drunk. That red look, puffy, one eye more closed than the other.  WTF is he up to.  

IF he did actually work it out to turn himself in - then he likely kissed his kids goodbye, threw back his favorite liquor and had his lawyer drive him in.  IF. 

• Upvote 26
  • Love 2

what i am curious about is if this was all known to be going to happen why did the duggars still head to big sandy?

This is what makes me believe they may not have known it was about to come... 

Who knows with the weird way Boob and Mechelle think though. 

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4

Just now, AussieKrissy said:

what i am curious about is if this was all known to be going to happen why did the duggars still head to big sandy?

This is what makes me believe they may not have known it was about to come... 

Who knows with the weird way Boob and Mechelle think though. 

Good point, but I wonder if the deal was short notice.  The Duggars knew there was an investigation, but Josh's lawyer only got the call late this morning, and Josh only had 1 or 2 hours to turn himself in. (Just hypothesizing).

Also, Michelle lives in dreamland. I honestly could see her wanting one last celebrity appearance at Big Sandy before the Fall. 

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Trump may not be president but a lot of the US Attorneys (there is no district attorney in Federal) are Trump appointees. Mitch and Lindsay pushed them through at warp speed.

US Attorneys are not lifetime appointments. They are typically asked to resign at the beginning of a new administration. I believe all but two were asked to resign by the Biden administration (there are two currently handling some very high profile cases), so there's probably an acting US Attorney in place right now (who is a career civil servant). Also, career AUSAs (Assistant US Attorneys) will handle most of the prosecutions that come through the office.

If he's facing federal charges, he'll see the magistrate in the AM and we'll know a lot more about what's going on. The US Attorney's office will probably issue a press release unless doing so would compromise other matters. And once he figures out how much time he's facing, that should wipe the smug right off his face. Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate, and there's no parole in the federal system (offenders typically serve at least 85% of their sentences).

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 23
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Oh man it's been a while. But I had to come back and LOL about this.

Same, girl.  It's been a while for me  too! Where else would we go though rn?!  

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 5

Baselessly, wildly speculating (hoping) this is somehow related to the Matt Gaetz investigation.

Edit: and that they knew it was coming, hence the weird pregnancy management.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?
  • samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic