IGNORED

2020 Election Results 12: Riots, Social Media Banning, And The Longest Election Cycle In History

GreyhoundFan

Yes they all seem to be saying "We need to be healing and unified...but the Democrats are on a witch hunt!" Give me a fucking break. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 12

This is sickening! So many people are ignoring what they’re doing there and instead are bitching about how they should be back in their homes during this pandemic and then talking about the positives (as they see it) that Trump has done in the last four years. It’s basically a bunch of people telling us to forget what happened last week and focus on the positives. It’s infuriating!!

• Upvote 17
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 4

This guy (who represents Atlantic City NJ) is embracing the sleazy mob stereotype happily. Needs a dark shirt, though.

Spoiler

image.png.b98af0cf2dd6d45d432a782ad45c147c.png

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

This is sickening! So many people are ignoring what they’re doing there and instead are bitching about how they should be back in their homes during this pandemic and then talking about the positives (as they see it) that Trump has done in the last four years. It’s basically a bunch of people telling us to forget what happened last week and focus on the positives. It’s infuriating!!

This is all too familiar to anyone who has been in an abusive relationship.  Yeah - bad horrible thing happened but that was days ago, why are you still harping on it?

And why is your eye still so black?  Can you put on some make up, and a shirt that covers the bruises in the shape my handprint on your neck because it makes me feel guilty to look at it and we need to just move on.  

Can we please get back to some manner of government that doesn't give me flashbacks every freaking day?  I never would have thought I'd have to be smacked in the face with these parallels in politics but here we are.

We are in an abusive relationship with these traitors and we can't leave, and they refuse to leave so we just marinate in violence (emotional and otherwise) until either someone in authority makes them stop or the constant battering breaks us entirely.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 23

1 minute ago, Penny said:

Workg and have the tv on mute. Do these people not know how to wear a mask correctly 

Some absolutely don’t, but I also have to say, some, especially some women, have a fabulous mask game going on. I adore some of the colour-coordinated outfits and the sparkly mask worn by Rep. Echoo.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

This guy (who represents Atlantic City NJ) is embracing the sleazy mob stereotype happily. Needs a dark shirt, though.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b98af0cf2dd6d45d432a782ad45c147c.png

Does he have Al Capone on speed dial?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

(For those not aware - Jason Kander ran against Blunt for Senate in MO, lost (narrowly) in 2016.  He also started to run as Mayor of KC but dropped out due to PTSD.  )

• Upvote 11

19 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

This is all too familiar to anyone who has been in an abusive relationship.  Yeah - bad horrible thing happened but that was days ago, why are you still harping on it?

And why is your eye still so black?  Can you put on some make up, and a shirt that covers the bruises in the shape my handprint on your neck because it makes me feel guilty to look at it and we need to just move on.  

Can we please get back to some manner of government that doesn't give me flashbacks every freaking day?  I never would have thought I'd have to be smacked in the face with these parallels in politics but here we are.

We are in an abusive relationship with these traitors and we can't leave, and they refuse to leave so we just marinate in violence (emotional and otherwise) until either someone in authority makes them stop or the constant battering breaks us entirely.

YES!!!!! This is exactly what I’ve been reminded of watching this! They’re doing the exact same abuse and gaslighting I experienced in a relationship many years ago. Exactly the same. It’s repulsive!

• Upvote 7
  • Love 12

It turns out that the guy who was wearing the "Camp Auschwitz" shirt is from my hometown. I knew there were a lot of racist assholes there but...I had hoped the younger generation would have been less so. And, from my hometown, DC is a day trip. 

Now I'm embarrassed as fuck to be from my hometown. 

• Sad 13
  • Thank You 2

35 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Does he have Al Capone on speed dial?

Al Capone allegedly haunts a cemetery a few miles from me.  Do you want me to stop by and ask him if his syphilis addled brain is advising congress from the great beyond.

(Not the one where he's buried.  Apparently ghosts aren't bound by covid precautions and travel as they will.)

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
autocorrect would not help me with the word syphilis
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 16

16 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

It turns out that the guy who was wearing the "Camp Auschwitz" shirt is from my hometown. I knew there were a lot of racist assholes there but...I had hoped the younger generation would have been less so. And, from my hometown, DC is a day trip. 

Now I'm embarrassed as fuck to be from my hometown. 

I understand. The guy who chased the officer up the stairs is from Des Moines, where I was born and raised. So much for "Iowa nice". 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Boebert represents Rifle CO. Can we assume she chose to live there due to the name and general atmosphere?

https://www.colorado.com/cities-and-towns/rifle

At the base of the White River Plateau, about an hour northeast of Grand Junction, Rifle is where ranchers gather, deer and elk hunters talk guns and campers stock up for adventures in the surrounding White River National Forest.

• Upvote 11

It really is triggering for those of us who have been in an abusive relationship with a malignant narcissist.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 22

I could not get just the second one, with the comment about it being a stunt, to post, but that's what I'm referring to.

Besides this stunt being offensive and inaccurate, it is beyond stupid for him to do, even for selfish reasons of ambition. Nobody is supposed to speak unless recognized, and wasting the tiny amount of time they get to speak by being silent is a total waste.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I could not get just the second one, with the comment about it being a stunt, to post, but that's what I'm referring to.

Besides this stunt being offensive and inaccurate, it is beyond stupid for him to do, even for selfish reasons of ambition. Nobody is supposed to speak unless recognized, and wasting the tiny amount of time they get to speak by being silent is a total waste.

I know they have their rules for a reason and it makes sense, otherwise these people would ramble forever....but does anyone else find it highly annoying to hear them constantly have to give a minute to this one, 45 seconds to that one.

Idk what better system they could use but I found it like nails on a chalkboard irritating last night.

• I Agree 10
  • Thank You 1

They aren't going to impeach him. They are still trump slaves.... they are either afraid someone will kill them or he has dirt on them. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

I haven’t been so terrified for my country since November 8, 2016. That is all.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 10

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic