IGNORED

2020 Election Results 12: Riots, Social Media Banning, And The Longest Election Cycle In History

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

So The insane coalition of hardcore Trumpsters were incited to riot. Trump couldn't "find" more votes in Georgia, more riots are planned in the next nine days, and Biden is going about the work of forming an administration. Oh, and Trump is being impeached again, so he'll be the bigliest ever as far as impeachments go.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 13

• GreyhoundFan pinned this topic

Normally I'd post the popcorn pictures, but I think we need something a little stronger for the next nine days, so I offer some adult beverages:

image.png.ff468422d94da99c8bdbaa33ffbf93b6.png

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 15

I fucking hate Branch Trumpvidians.  This should never have been necessary

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 1

@GreyhoundFanI think we might need bottles of adult beverages at some point in the next long, long days....

May democracy continue to survive. 

• Upvote 29
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I fucking hate Branch Trumpvidians.  This should never have been necessary

Who knows what might happen where, but I tend to think that the primary target won't change and that the threats elsewhere may be mostly intended to distract.

That said, I hope every state Capitol will be watching and ready from the ground and above.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

All Reich then...

Totally understandable mix up! Moron. Hope she knows if she would be back in Nazi Germany she probably would be in protective custoday, ie work camp. 

• I Agree 8

Pay attention to who you listen to.

Maren Morris calling out wives of country singers.  "How do some singers' wives conveniently not know the difference between marching for racial injustice and Nazis breaching our Capitol because their guy didn't win?" she tweeted."

https://people.com/country/maren-morris-capitol-coup-images-hard-to-shake-calls-out-country-wives/

Also from the article. "If an artist speaks their mind and you threaten to 'Dixie Chick' them, then you can't say s— about cancel culture," wrote duo Brothers Osborne. I didn't know who these guys are but this tweet is great.

• Upvote 18

Regarding Belichick even being nominated for the medal. Keep in mind the owner of The New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, is a Trump friend. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

Just now, WiseGirl said:

Regarding Belichick even being nominated for the medal. Keep in mind the owner of The New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, is a Trump friend. 

Belichick himself is also a good friend of Trump.  Fortunately, he turned it down. Hopefully he came to this decision himself, but either way, someone with critical thinking skills made a good decision.

Had he accepted it, it would have been a huge problem for him personally and the NFL as a whole.

• I Agree 10
  • Love 3

I need something stronger than WTF and not disgust (green emoji) that is not the angry emoji of the negative points to the poster.  (or the angry emoji needs to be neutral).  Because WTF is currently not cutting it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 24

21 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Keep in mind the owner of The New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, is a Trump friend. 

Robert Kraft Robert Kraft.  Hmmm, oh right.  The Happy Ending guy.  So yeah, it was a Happy Ending for Kraft when charges were dropped, but the woman in the massage parlor got hit with the full force of the law. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Because WTF is currently not cutting it. 

So, You're saying we need WTAF or WTAGDF. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 7

38 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Will Trump try to pardon these folks?  Could he?

Wonder how they'll feel about their hero if there are no pardons and they've had a decade or two in prison to reconsider their loyalties.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

Remember Kristina of the Arby's engagement? Well, she shared this video & is "warning" her friends to stock up & prepare. This dude, whoever the eff he is, has very specific information, y'all, and there is going to be Marshall Law so their dear leader can round up people who are not loyal and...well, he just has all this special information & blah, blah, blah. People actually believe this shit! I'm appalled. Disgusted. The arrogance is astonishing - and not just from this moron. 

https://www.facebook.com/1278522685/videos/10217568007693556/

• WTF 16

17 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Remember Kristina of the Arby's engagement? Well, she shared this video & is "warning" her friends to stock up & prepare. This dude, whoever the eff he is, has very specific information, y'all, and there is going to be Marshall Law so their dear leader can round up people who are not loyal and...well, he just has all this special information & blah, blah, blah. People actually believe this shit! I'm appalled. Disgusted. The arrogance is astonishing - and not just from this moron. 

https://www.facebook.com/1278522685/videos/10217568007693556/

I didn’t watch the video because my nerves can only take listening to a limited amount of hateful conspiracy crazies.  I’m not totally surprised, but slightly because she seems intelligent and like she would be able to figure out this is based on zero facts.  It is horrifying if she actually supports the idea of Trump staging a coup. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

Anyone notice how the majority of the MAGA crowd don’t seem to have adequate & appropriate mastery of written English? Misspellings of common terms abound. And it annoys me to no end! If they had any sense they would engage in receiving literacy tutoring instead of humping Trump’s leg.

35 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Will Trump try to pardon these folks?  Could he?

Wonder how they'll feel about their hero if there are no pardons and they've had a decade or two in prison to reconsider their loyalties.

Well, this confirms my suspicions about the pics of this individual. Wonder what drug he had in his possession when he got busted? 

Hopefully someone who is facing legal consequences for their actions will learn something that will improve their decisions in the future. However, I’m not holding my breath. These types seem considerably recalcitrant.

Edited by AprilCameron
  • Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, AprilCameron said:

Anyone notice how the majority of the MAGA crowd don’t seem to have adequate & appropriate mastery of written English? Misspellings of common terms abound. And it annoys me to no end! If they had any sense they would engage in receiving literacy tutoring instead of humping Trump’s leg.

Many also don't have teeth. 

Saw on the news this morning about a donut shop owner who is crying after she posted pictures of her husband at the riot. People are threatening her, boycotting her business. But she was fine posting pictures with the caption The caption on her post read, “So proud of these four guys for traveling to DC to support our president!!” There are consequences to people's actions, lady!  Moron! 

and Mr. Buffalo Head wants an "organic" diet in jail. Moron. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 16

9 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Many also don't have teeth. 

Saw on the news this morning about a donut shop owner who is crying after she posted pictures of her husband at the riot. People are threatening her, boycotting her business. She ended her interview saying they didn't do anything wrong but the did help smash in a door (or window). Moron! 

and Mr. Buffalo Head wants an "organic" diet in jail. Moron. 

These types want so badly to be oppressed. But they can’t even the handle basic social consequences for making shit decisions. 

Also, the minimization of wrong-doing gets me wound the eff up. What is the husband charged with? Remind me again how vandalism/breaking & entering with an intent to harm others and disrupt the function of democracy is acceptable? 

Have to say, I love watching these MAGA rats struggle when they’re being dangled by their tails because they got themselves caught the fuck up. But what I love most is watching the insane old guard GOP (Rove, Graham, McConnell) get to experience being the ones targeted by these ridiculous racist, drugged out, inbred freaks for a change. My response? Welcome to the karma jungle, motherfuckers. And do they ever have a karmic debt that looks as if it’s being cashed in; right about now.

Edited by AprilCameron
  • Upvote 9

I have a conservative friend on Facebook saying she's moving to something called mewe...is that similar to Parler? 

Edited by Spock
  • Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic