IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

Lol at Giuliani trying to force it to the House. Seems he doesn’t realize who holds the majority there...

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 6

The entire point of this stunt is to line Trump’s pockets. And in the meantime, Trump is setting the place on fire on his way out. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

25 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I'm a little surprised, only because he'll need to pay for a recount, I believe, in WI. Just another expense to fleece his followers for I guess!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I'm a little surprised, only because he'll need to pay for a recount, I believe, in WI. Just another expense to fleece his followers for I guess!

Wonder if the operative word here is partial recount. Maybe he doesn’t have to pay 7 million for a partial recount? 

• Upvote 4

I saw somewhere that it costs 3 million to do the recount in two counties. Milwaukee and Dane county.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

19 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

7.9 million for a total recount and they want the money upfront.

Wisconsin ain't playing.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

In the early 1980s there was a woman who had the same first and last name as my Grandma who lived in the same town.  (Not sure if there was any relation or not).  She was just three years older than Grandma.  In July 1982 she died at the age of 74.  At the time of her death Grandma was in Louisiana visiting my uncle and his family.  She came back home to find out that the Social Security Administration thought she had died, not the other woman.  It took a while to get everything straightened out.

Leaving aside the fact that Grandma would be almost 110 if she was still alive I wonder if the orange fornicate campaign would have tried to claim that Grandma had died back in 1982 if she voted. 

• Upvote 9

At this point "voter fraud" means nothing but "we have uncovered evidence of black people voting".

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 15

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

At this point "voter fraud" means nothing but "we have uncovered evidence of black people voting".

"Voter fraud" also means "Shit our voter suppression methods didn't work!"

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 10

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Lol at Giuliani trying to force it to the House. Seems he doesn’t realize who holds the majority there...

Actually, if it goes to the House, we're screwed. Each state only gets one vote. So it's like the senate. Trump will win.

Here's more info about what would happen.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Actually, if it goes to the House, we're screwed. Each state only gets one vote. So it's like the senate. Trump will win.

Here's more info about what would happen.

Damn. It's as if the whole system is set up to fail if there are bad actors in play. You guys really, really need an overhaul of the whole system. Because you may get Biden to be president this time, but what about the future? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 13

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Damn. It's as if the whole system is set up to fail if there are bad actors in play. You guys really, really need an overhaul of the whole system. Because you may get Biden to be president this time, but what about the future? 

It's set up to give less populated states an out-sized voice. In other words, the minority rule that has shackled our country for so long. Unfortunately, I can't see a majority of states going for constitutional amendments that would reduce their power, so we're stuck.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's set up to give less populated states an out-sized voice. In other words, the minority rule that has shackled our country for so long. Unfortunately, I can't see a majority of states going for constitutional amendments that would reduce their power, so we're stuck.

Isn't it true though that if there are a certain amount (I forget how many exactly) of states are for a certain party, said party could go for constitutional amendments? And if, hypothetically speaking, the majority of states were to be blue, wouldn't that enable the Democrats to change the system to a more fair and balanced one? (If the Dems were so inclined, that is).

Note that I'm not questioning your point, just seeking clarification. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe the sane states should secede and join Canada.

With those kinds of margins this is just a ploy to yell about dishonest minorities.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 7

31 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Isn't it true though that if there are a certain amount (I forget how many exactly) of states are for a certain party, said party could go for constitutional amendments? And if, hypothetically speaking, the majority of states were to be blue, wouldn't that enable the Democrats to change the system to a more fair and balanced one? (If the Dems were so inclined, that is).

Note that I'm not questioning your point, just seeking clarification. 

You may find this article about the process to amend the United States Constitution helpful. :pb_smile:

• Thank You 5

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

So Trump can’t prove fraud in all these highly democratic areas, so he’s paying for recounts. BUT what good are recounts going to do for him in those specific areas?  It’s not like his numbers are going to INCREASE in Detroit, or Milwaukee. What a waste of time and money for his supporters who keep funneling money to Trump’s pocket. 
The more I think about it, he’s going to be lucky if someone doesn’t attempt to take him into the next life. He is going to cross the wrong person. Lots of crazy, armed people walking around.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 9

9 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

So Trump can’t prove fraud in all these highly democratic areas, so he’s paying for recounts. BUT what good are recounts going to do for him in those specific areas?  It’s not like his numbers are going to INCREASE in Detroit, or Milwaukee. What a waste of time and money for his supporters who keep funneling money to Trump’s pocket. 
The more I think about it, he’s going to be lucky if someone doesn’t attempt to take him into the next life. He is going to cross the wrong person. Lots of crazy, armed people walking around.

If he can prove fraud in those counties (he can't) he can continue to cast aspersions on the entire election.

And frankly, I'm not confident they aren't trying to pay people off at the recount level to show enough bad information that no one trusts the election.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic