IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

Talk about propaganda. Too many BTs believe this crap:

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 13

14 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is on my server....it clearly shows I have won this election.

Capture.JPG

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 19

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Sidney Powell is a member of Trump's legal team.

Also Michael Flynn.  Trainwreck. 

• I Agree 3

Many years ago my husband had a boss ( President of the company) who was very Trumpesque. Think, over promoted, clueless, never came to work and fired anyone who dared to speak up. My husband was able to side step these actions and transferred to another division within the corporation. It is insane what some people get away with doing. 

Anyone who is still in support of the former POTUS should be ashamed of themself.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Here's the screen capture showing the "winning" map:

Spoiler

1161967454_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1719-24-38.thumb.png.ff036e72c3c328f6081661f7b4c826e2.png

Here's the recreation I made at 270toWin. You can't see Hawaii on their map, but it has to go to Trump to get the same numbers.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3be5efba558e52aecfa26b90528c0f0c.png

:cray-cray:

• Thank You 3

Lololol at CA going red. Never fucking happening.

I’m so pissed about the firing of Chris Krebs I can’t see straight.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1

It looks like Wayne County, MI reversed course and have certified the votes. Public pressure for the win. They’re requesting an audit of something (I read the article but I’m still a bit confused as to their issue )  in exchange for the certification, but I’m hoping it goes much the way of every other protest Fucknut’s goons are throwing at the wall

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/6324274002

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 11

Furious about Chris Krebs and ran online as soon as I got home to post.

Also he's made an official announcement through acting SOD that he's pulling all but 2500 troops in each country out of Iraq and Afghanistan by January 15th.

I want us out of wars, but many are saying doing it this fast will put the remaining troops in great danger and leave them as sitting ducks and sew unrest in the middle east which would give Biden an additional major fire to put out Jan 21.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/politics/afghanistan-iraq-withdrawal-pentagon/index.html

A senior defense official said Tuesday's announcement is "consistent" with what Trump publicly announced earlier this year and is "consistent with his promise to the American People."

And also he's been asking about a nuclear strike to Iran.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/11/17/trumps-requested-strike-iran-could-kill-more-people-atomic-bombing-nagasaki

Their sources in the White House tell them that last Thursday, in a meeting with his senior advisers, Trump abruptly asked them if there were options for a US strike on Iran’s civilian nuclear enrichment facilities.

So there is no casus belli and any US military action against Iran’s civilian nuclear facilities would be a massive war crime.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 8
  • Thank You 1

Fucking nervous about suddenly the issue with Wayne Co MI, Nevada, and GA votes.  I need someone to reassure me this won't amount to anything.

• I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Fucking nervous about suddenly the issue with Wayne Co MI, Nevada, and GA votes.  I need someone to reassure me this won't amount to anything.

They're throwing crap at the walls, hoping something will stick. I was reading that the Nevada issue was very small and wouldn't have any impact on the fact that Biden won Nevada.

I read that the hand recount in GA is going well and thus far, the numbers are very consistent with the earlier count. It is scheduled to be done next week. Stacy Abrahams and her allies are working hard on getting out the vote (especially the minority vote) for the January senate runoff, which starts early voting soon.

I believe Wayne County has certified the results.

• Upvote 14

14 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

They're throwing crap at the walls, hoping something will stick. I was reading that the Nevada issue was very small and wouldn't have any impact on the fact that Biden won Nevada.

I read that the hand recount in GA is going well and thus far, the numbers are very consistent with the earlier count. It is scheduled to be done next week. Stacy Abrahams and her allies are working hard on getting out the vote (especially the minority vote) for the January senate runoff, which starts early voting soon.

I believe Wayne County has certified the results.

Some are saying more uncounted ballots were found in GA.  I know they are just flinging but for the people not following the newsbytes sound bad.  I just finished dinner - need to chill and get back to my usual level of panic.

He went out with dignity.  Being fired by Trump is a badge of honor and I'm sure he'll have an easier time landing a new gig than some of Trump's lackeys.

Apropos of nothing this Chris Krebs is very good looking.  

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 12

The mood swings are real! Euphoria the morning of Nov. 4, back into anger, fear, amusement at the incompetence of the lawsuits, fear, anger - aaaaggggghhhhh!!

Its not helping that my husband has the news on 24/7. I alternate between wanting to stay informed and wanting to run upstairs and hide in bed with my latest Stephen King. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9

33 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Also he's made an official announcement through acting SOD that he's pulling all but 2500 troops in each country out of Iraq and Afghanistan by January 15th.

I want us out of wars, but many are saying doing it this fast will put the remaining troops in great danger and leave them as sitting ducks and sew unrest in the middle east which would give Biden an additional major fire to put out Jan 21.

I feel like he knows he's on his way out and he wants to create as many problems for Joe Biden as he possibly can so he can turn around and blame all the problems on the next administration. He's truly frightening. I can't understand how so many people don't see straight through him. Many people that I'm close to in fact. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 13

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic