IGNORED

2020 Election Results 5: The Nightmare Is Over (For now)

Destiny

10 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Ben Ginsberg was just on CNN wondering if the Menace was going to pardon himself. That's an amazing question to wonder out loud about for a president. 

Well if anyone would do it it would be him. But that would mean tacitly admitting wrongdoing and defeat, so it'll be in the last few seconds. Hopefully he misses his window.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

24 minutes ago, Destiny said:

The meltdown has started. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 5.54.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 5.55.34 PM.png

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY LARGE PENIS!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Narrator: This was also a lie. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 29
  • Love 2

Just thought of another thing SNL is live tonight. I wonder what they will do.

Edited by WiseGirl
Add text
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 12

13 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

AND A BOYFRIEND NAMED GEORGE GLASS

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Haha 15
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

Lord Buckethead makes me smile every time I see pictures of him. 

Spoiler

ADDE0A14-4DC7-4294-810F-440F4FB883BD.jpeg.f861fe2c7ace0810afdd831dedf3655f.jpeg

This is always Lord Buckethead to me. 

I’m so happy and relieved. A little concerned, because Trump is insane and many of his followers are obsessed, but I’m feeling real hope again. 

• I Agree 11

27 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

I still think it's possible he'll resign and have Pence pardon him and his family and any other criminal friends who might be of some use to him down the road.  Won't help him with any state crimes, but it would likely take a lot off the table. 

I've been thinking about it, but do you think he'll give up his power earlier than he has to? and give pence a 'win' by giving him higher status? And if Pence really has political ambitions to be president himself at some point, will he really do it, or just say he will and then, Trump will be SOL? :D

Not sure what Trump would think about, and I actually don't want to get to far into his brain to think about it deeply?!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Topaz said:

@formergothardite has a new avatar! The day just keeps getting better. 

It is about damn time! Nobody wanted to look at my other one for another four years. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 7

I don’t know where else to put this so I’m putting it here...

Dr. Biden?  I know you were going to be extremely busy when you are the FLOTUS. I know your and your husband’s office are going to have much bigger problems but could I trouble you with this request?

The White House Rose Garden was utterly destroyed when it was redesigned.

Could you  redesign it again please?  When you have the time.

thanks!

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 8

Just now, Browneyed Girl said:

I don’t know where else to put this so I’m putting it here...

Dr. Biden?  I know you were going to be extremely busy when you are the FLOTUS. I know your and your husband’s office are going to have much bigger problems but could I trouble you with this request?

The White House Rose Garden was utterly destroyed when it was redesigned.

Could you  redesign it again please?  When you have the time.

thanks!

Is Melania even going to attempt Christmas this year?! I kind of don't think she will. She clearly gives no fucks and now she has no reason to put forth even a tiny bit of effort. Her bags are probably already packed. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 15

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Is Melania even going to attempt Christmas this year?! I kind of don't think she will. She clearly gives no fucks and now she has no reason to put forth even a tiny bit of effort. Her bags are probably already packed. 

She’s probably in Trump Tower already. Away from him, out of range of most of his crazy. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

4 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

i think it depends what is in the post-nup she renegotiated.  The Google sleuthing I did when the story hit was most of it surrounded her protecting her son’s interest and wanting to make sure that he wasn’t cast aside at the expense of his half siblings. 

There could be a financial incentive for her not to bail before he’s out of office.

Somebody pass the popcorn - this is going to be fun to watch! 

Edited by Browneyed Girl
  • Upvote 17

Melanie stays as does Barron until the semester is done, then both return to NYC.  My prediction.

• Upvote 15

36 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Well if anyone would do it it would be him. But that would mean tacitly admitting wrongdoing and defeat, so it'll be in the last few seconds. Hopefully he misses his window.

Wouldn't he rather resign and have his vice-president pardon him, like Nixon did ? That would sound like a legally safer way for him. Do you guys remember Berlusconi, the clown who was in charge in Italy a few years ago ? He was very much like Trump, including the "mob boss" attitude, pretty young concubines and shady business activities. After his presidency ended, he was taken to court and ordered to do several hundreds of hours of social work as a punishment. It was hilarious.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Any bets on if the guy in the green tie is laughing his ass off behind that mask?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Just jumping into the thread here. Very happy for the USA today! Hoping the newly elected President and team can work towards change. 

Today reminded me of a quote from a well known politician in Canada. His name was Jack Layton. Sad he’s still not with us today but here’s some of his final words: 

“Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 12

20 minutes ago, Topaz said:

@formergothardite has a new avatar! The day just keeps getting better. 

2m, 12d, 17h, 59m till I can get rid of the Menace's ugly mug for ever. :banana-dance:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 15

10 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I should have known that, from, yes, again, an old movie. As soon as I saw the name, I remembered that it is mentioned in Jim Thorpe, All-American.

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

2m, 12d, 17h, 59m till I can get rid of the Menace's ugly mug for ever. :banana-dance:

I almost waited till he is gone for good. But I'm just so happy that I wanted to celebrate. I will be glad for him to fade into obscurity. I have a feeling Twitter will ban his ass and it will just be him trying to beg people to pay attention to him.

• Upvote 13

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

I almost waited till he is gone for good. But I'm just so happy that I wanted to celebrate. I will be glad for him to fade into obscurity. I have a feeling Twitter will ban his ass and it will just be him trying to beg people to pay attention to him.

I figured my new one was a good compromise with my desire to never look at his stupid face again. I suspect he is going to both be subject to twitter's actual rules and also loose a lot of followers in January and I'm here for it.

• Upvote 12

Finished work and finally caught up with this thread. I was in work in the middle of serving 3 American young women when one of them started saying I'm so happy, working for Taco Bell I've had a few American people in Scotland say that and then she told that the election result had finally came in and Biden had won. My Co workers all cheered as well. So happy for all the people in the US. 

I'm still gutted Lord Bucket head or Elmo didn't win against Boris in that seat. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic