IGNORED

2020 Election Results 5: The Nightmare Is Over (For now)

Destiny

@thoughtful  Mitch is definitely at the top of the evil and not dumb scale. Top on my list of people who need to retire ASAP. I just have a real problem with feeling sympathy for pretty much everyone and everything.
Actually, I just feel sad about DJT - aside from justifiable anger - he's already seeing his mental and physical facilities go, everyone, probably even his kids, will desert him - all of which he justly deserves. But, in another world, he could've used his bizarre talent for getting people to act for good. Yet another thing he squandered. And hopefully he'll have plenty of time to ponder that in jail.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I've seen some who really can't seem to understand why others can't see their point of you, and whose sphere of influence is small enough that I know they are doing minimal damage.

I know it was a typo but the bolded is very profound.  They truly get angry and offended when you don't see yourself through their disordered lens.

This just in, mine told our daughter that Tomi Lahren is the only millennial who has her head on straight.  The rest of the generation is as useless as she and her brothers, just like their liberal mother (that would be me) who hate America and want to give everything away.

Apparently it makes him sick that we are allowed to live here and vote...considering how we're actively working to destroy our country.

• Disgust 2
  • Sad 22
  • WTF 3

3 minutes ago, adidas said:

He's promised repeatedly that on January 21 - first working day in office - he will rejoin the Paris accord.

Day one.

And he's already been putting together his Corona task force.  

• Upvote 16
  • Love 9

It was several pages back, but someone posted the “we rate dogs” comment on Biden’s dogs. 1) in a surface way, the return of pets to the White House feels like an indicator of the return of humanity to the White House, and 2) this reply ?

C9E3868B-2881-405B-9F86-EE68E3CF783C.png

• Haha 16
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Nevada

In Nevada, the loser of the election may request a recount within three working days of the final canvass of votes, no matter the margin — but they must be willing to put down a deposit to cover the estimated cost of the recount.

If the candidate who requests the recount ends up winning the race after a recount, that deposit would be returned. But if the recount shows that they did indeed lose the race, then they would have to foot the bill.

In Trump's case they better ask for the full amount up front because we all know a Trump never pays his bills. also it needs to be in cash only because I do not trust a Trump not to bounce his checks.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

14 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I know it was a typo but the bolded is very profound.  They truly get angry and offended when you don't see yourself through their disordered lens.

And here I corrected it in the original already. I was wondering how I did that, considering where things are on the keyboard, and that I am touch typing on a qwerty keyboard, not using autocorrect! Maybe it was more of a Freudian slip than a typo.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with your ex's  needs to think he is right coming in the form of insults to your children.

:hug:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

9 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

In Trump's case they better ask for the full amount up front because we all know a Trump never pays his bills. also it needs to be in cash only because I do not trust a Trump not to bounce his checks.

He will just use his campaign funds or attempt to enlist the Justice Department 

• Upvote 8

Oh man look at this picture. Have you ever seen any of kind of love, family, in any Trump picture with his grandkids?

https://people.com/politics/election-2020-joe-biden-celebrates-victory-with-grandchildren/

Humanity is coming back. Praise Rufus!

Edited by WiseGirl
added text
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

And here I corrected it in the original already. I was wondering how I did that, considering where things are on the keyboard, and that I am touch typing on a qwerty keyboard, not using autocorrect! Maybe it was more of a Freudian slip than a typo.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with your ex's  needs to think he is right coming in the form of insults to your children.

:hug:

Thanks ❤️.  They are very good at grey rocking him and they're so happy she just rolled her eyes and it didn't even dim her Biden buzz.  I just shared the story because one I can't shut up tonight, and two to further illustrate how this PD is different than being a jerk.  He absolutely believes that his own children should have their citizenship stripped from them for voting blue.

I'm just glad I can stop searching for a way to get another country to take me, at least for the next 4 years :) 

• Love 18

This is so much better than a big flag, as something to put on your car to show support (when parked, of course):

image.png.1533cac2b7043b1b936ed128ebc2be60.png

• Upvote 8
  • Love 13

Just now, nst said:

Wonderful news PEOPLE ! 

Congratulations ALL !!

Will Jim Carey play him on SNL ? now for 4 years 

That’s the one thing I’m not looking forward to.  He’s too Max Headroom for me. Freaks me out. ?

image.jpeg.2f1ab5c05b5b5e753f15ef934acbdeac.jpeg

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 6

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 9

4 minutes ago, nst said:

Will Jim Carey play him on SNL ? now for 4 years 

I hope not, he's terrible.  I am happy for 4 years of Maya Rudolph appearances, though.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 12

52 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

This just in, mine told our daughter that Tomi Lahren is the only millennial who has her head on straight.  The rest of the generation is as useless as she and her brothers, just like their liberal mother (that would be me) who hate America and want to give everything away.

Apparently it makes him sick that we are allowed to live here and vote...considering how we're actively working to destroy our country.

Omg, I’m so sorry your kids are going through this - and you too! That’s awful! 

eta, I read further. I’m glad your kids are taking it well.

Edited by Giraffe
  • Love 5

Word on the street is he wants to run again in 2024. Er sure Jan. Anyone with money or political clout isn’t going to want to come anywhere near that radioactive loser 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

Re: Kamala’s white pantsuit, I see what she did there and I am here for it.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 8

11 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Over/under on a rage tweet session during or after this speech?

I'm shocked he isn't holding his own "I won" speech at the same time. Attention turning away from him and towards Biden/Harris must be killing his ego. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

Kamala rocking the white pantsuit kicking off the speech quoting John Lewis is giving me the chills.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 13

3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm shocked he isn't holding his own "I won" speech at the same time. Attention turning away from him and towards Biden/Harris must be killing his ego. 

I’m really surprised at this, too. My guess? He doesn’t have (easy) access to his tech devices and he’s heavily medicated. 

Edited by Giraffe
Added word
  • Upvote 14

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic