IGNORED

2020 Election Results 5: The Nightmare Is Over (For now)

Destiny

Ha, just had a thought - perhaps WH staff can keep DJT drugged up, and then on Jan 20th tell him he got more votes than Obama. He'd be out of there like a shot to brag to the press, and could then just be led away quietly...

• Haha 24

2 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I am so perplexed by this four seasons thing

Same. Does anyone even know what this is about? Was there actually a press conference? If so, what was the substance of it, if any?

• Upvote 4

Side effect of both election-following and "I want to watch that, but later" election celebration: I have way too many tabs open.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 6

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

Side effect of both election-following and "I want to watch that, but later" election celebration: I have way too many tabs open.

Same.  I'm spamming gifs all over Facebook, scrolling Twitter, posting here and on reddit....this is the most productively I've multi-tasked in years.

• Haha 25
  • I Agree 2

Just now, thoughtful said:

I feel you. I wanna keep watching CNN, but I also want to watch our News, and then everybody keeps posting little videos AAAAH :D

It's a much nicer problem to have than worrying for 4 more years what the oversized cheeto would do this morning..

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

@TuringMachine, @Destiny It seemed to be a presser just for the Trump legal team. RG was frothing at the mouth, but CNN gave him a few seconds, and then went back to masked celebrations in the street. Trump is playing golf.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

Boris Johnson is getting flack from Trumpkins for this

8 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Same. Does anyone even know what this is about? Was there actually a press conference? If so, what was the substance of it, if any?

Ï think maybe this?

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 8

8 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

Trump is playing golf.

Do you think they've told him yet? :kitty-shifty:

• Haha 22

I went out for my daily walk and am playing catch up.  

interesting note from Claire about the Allegheny county ballot dump.  Military! Biden beat Trump on a wad of military ballots.  

• Upvote 20
  • Love 8

Tonight, I know how this couple felt 4 years ago:

Spoiler

fuck.jpg

Obviously, if I were #46, I wouldn't be gloating, but as a private citizen, thousands of miles from the US, I'm going to be as smug as I like :)

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
fixed spoiler
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

@TuringMachine, @Destiny It seemed to be a presser just for the Trump legal team. RG was frothing at the mouth, but CNN gave him a few seconds, and then went back to masked celebrations in the street. Trump is playing golf.

Gotcha. So, shockingly nothing of import then. 

Gotta say I'm kind of pissed off at the Republicans who keep pushing the fraud narrative. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 10

27 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

Love Jimmy Carter. So glad he's around to see Agent Orange fired. Hope he is alive to see the first female POC POTUS too.

I'm so happy he is still around as well.  My big fear was he would pass and the orange menace would be responsible for his State funeral and would do nothing. I know President Carter is in his mid-90s as is Bob Dole. Well I didn't agree with a lot of Bob Dole's politics, I think he was a decent man as well and I hope that when he passes President Biden celebrates his life as well, in a much better way than Trump did for John McCain. (Although I wouldn't want Trump at my funeral either!)

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 5

51 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Just wanted you to know that I have sent this to many people in my family, all over the world!!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Gotta say I'm kind of pissed off at the Republicans who keep pushing the fraud narrative. 

Especially the lawyers, they must know that a) the legal cases are baseless, and b) THEY WILL NOT GET PAID!

OMG, Jake Tapper now telling everyone to have low expectations of DJT, and loving calling him "Outgoing President Trump".

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, clueliss said:

interesting note from Claire about the Allegheny county ballot dump.  Military! Biden beat Trump on a wad of military ballots.  

I guess they didn't appreciate being called losers.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

I know and love a few avid golfers. They've made me think of playing golf for fun, and also as a way to take a break, be mindful, focus, be comforted and think things through as a good thing.

It will be nice not to have that tainted by pictures and video of Melting Velveeta Boy on the links any more.

It was low on my long, long list of reasons to detest Trump, but it was there.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, clueliss said:

I am still shocked that President elect Biden got the military vote. When I was a young adult I lived near a military base and they were overwhelmingly Republican, at least the ones who I knew were vocal about it. I also know that in my circle of friends the retired Air Force guy is extremely Trump Republican as is his son who served in the Army.

• Upvote 8

Oh sweet baby Rufus!!!!! Praise PA and NV! I was out and missed it. *Running out for celebratory Prosecco some for today and some for Inauguration Day. 

OMG! I can't believe this has happened! 

My avatar! I get to change my avatar!

I'm so excited!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 18

3 minutes ago, Zebedee said:

OMG, Jake Tapper now telling everyone to have low expectations of DJT, and loving calling him "Outgoing President Trump".

The crack he made about not opening the letter made me laugh. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Oh sweet baby Rufus!!!!! Praise PA and NV! I was out and missed it. *Running out for celebratory Prosecco some for today and some for Inauguration Day. 

OMG! I can't believe this has happened! 

My avatar! I get to change my avatar!

I'm so excited!

How about one that says:

Assist! Assist! Assist!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic