IGNORED

2020 Election Results And Election Day Discussion

fraurosena

Just now, meep said:

I still don't understand. If PA is a key state and they don't count their mail-in ballots until tomorrow. then I don't want to hear them call it. Just because the news says it's called doesn't mean it's called if they are still tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of votes still waiting to be counted. It feels like fear mongering to me. 

PA has not been called yet. It likely won't be till tomorrow at least. What's terrifying me is Trump is leading in some other states that are important to win. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

We have enough issues, we certainly don't need Farage here.

image.png.815321707d1876539a0515e697712e20.png

I’m so sorry this hideous braying twat is disgracing your shores. We hate him over here also. He is a Dangerous man.

We don’t  want him back though.

• Upvote 2

I'm still waiting to see what happens when the mail-in votes are counted. The west coast will for sure contribute electoral votes to Biden.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Democrat MJ Hegar is conceding to the Republican incumbent, John Cornyn, in the Texas senate race.

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Sad 8

3 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I'm still waiting to see what happens when the mail-in votes are counted. The west coast will for sure contribute electoral votes to Biden.

California isn't in play as it's been called blue before the election.  Like Il and NY just expected.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Where the hell is the blue wave. I just don’t get it. 

It's in places that are already historically Democrat. That's the problem. That will always be the problem. 

• Upvote 8

Just now, formergothardite said:

Where the hell is the blue wave. I just don’t get it. 

I'm with you, this makes no sense.

It's rare that I feel bad about being single but tonight I am … I seriously need someone to hold me and tell me it will be okay.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 15

I'm just trying to stay focused, and not panic until maybe tomorrow at the earliest. All I can say is that I'm glad I got the Paraguard IUD in 2017, and that I live in California even if it turns out our 56 electoral votes might not help.

Edited by ADoyle90815
  • Upvote 4

I am stressing out and I'm not in the US and Nigel Farage can stay away from the UK. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

If this doesn't turn around I think we need to consider splitting the fucking country.  No, I have no idea how it would work but we're clearly no longer unified enough to be a single country.  

There is no "of the people, by the people, for the people."  It's all for some of the people only.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

I've already seen references to a civil war. At this point, in 2020, I could see that happening. And at this point, I'm not totally against it. 

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked and unpinned this topic