IGNORED

2020 Election Results And Election Day Discussion

fraurosena

3 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

He just a boorish, creepy  Orange Man with plenty of shade and a side of perv

Frankly I believe the woman who credibly accused him of raping her when she was a child.  And the reports of him walking in on underage Miss Teen USA contestants undressed in their dressing rooms.

That's not a side of perv, it's a sexual predator and child rapist.  Stop minimizing the damage he has done to people.

No he can't do anything on his own, but lucky for him he's got a senate full of sycophants to do his bidding and absolve him of any accountability.

If you can minimize the harm he can do to our country you clearly haven't been paying attention.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

That is the question indeed. I have no idea which seats are at stake and flippable. I’m in bed on my phone and can only follow along here and on Twitter and Reddit. 

Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Colorado (flipped), North Carolina, South Carolina, Arizona, and Alaska are the ones to watch. Dems did lose a seat (Alabama) but that was expected. I think we will end up with 52 seats. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Fox has Biden at 133, Trump at 115

187 to Biden and 114 to Trump according to ABC. They just called CA, WA, and OR (as expected). Maintaining lead in Arizona.

Edited by JoyfulSel
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

1 minute ago, JMarie said:

Fox has Biden at 133, Trump at 115

Well I hope that means that the Fox viewers are having as nailbiting a night as we are.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Audrey2 said:

No matter what happens to the senate, I vote we feed Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham lots of fatty artery clogging foods.

I'd vote for another form of action....but I can't post without putting @Destiny in the awkward position of having to put me in the PC.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, PreciousPantsofDoom said:

Well I hope that means that the Fox viewers are having as nailbiting a night as we are.  

Neh, I think they know the fix is on again.

• Upvote 1

Graham just made an acceptance speech on Fox (sound is muted). Also, Gym Jordan is doing well so far, Joni Ernst not so well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JMarie said:

Graham just made an acceptance speech on Fox (sound is muted). Also, Gym Jordan is doing well so far, Joni Ernst not so well.

Out of curiosity, is Faux biting their nails too?

• Upvote 1

Oh, I just flipped back to the Presidential coverage and they're just calling California, Washington and Oregon with 0% of the votes in? I get that these are blue strongholds but that seems presumptuous!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

People In FJ said said that 4 years when he won But  LBGTQ are still Having Sex , Getting married, having children, adopting children, still having careers and still have the right to An education. Trump at the end of the day is not a military dictator and  We don’t live in a military dictatorship

WTF. Just. What. The Fuck. Do you understand that he has fucked us over internationally? Do you understand that he has allowed 220,000 Americans to die from his inactions regarding Covid-19? What it says about us as a country that we elected someone who has a list of former associates who are in jail? Someone who is known to have at least 26 women that's he's sexually assaulted. 

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

NPR has Biden at 209, Twittler at 112. I still think that we won't know for sure until tomorrow at the earliest, as there's still mail-in votes to be counted.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, JoyfulSel said:

187 to Biden and 114 to Trump according to ABC. They just called CA, WA, and OR (as expected). Maintaining lead in Arizona.

I am very confused ... I know that 270 is needed to win, and this looks good for Biden at the moment? Admittedly I’m at work stealing 5 minutes to check (I’m on a break) and I don’t know details. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, adidas said:

I am very confused ... I know that 270 is needed to win, and this looks good for Biden at the moment? Admittedly I’m at work stealing 5 minutes to check (I’m on a break) and I don’t know details. 

The remaining states are ones that trump won before or where he has a sizable lead. That said, mail ins will tell the tale and a lot of those haven't been counted.

Edited by Destiny
the difference between and and or matters
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Just now, Maggie Mae said:

WTF. Just. What. The Fuck. Do you understand that he has fucked us over internationally? Do you understand that he has allowed 220,000 Americans to die from his inactions regarding Covid-19? What it says about us as a country that we elected someone who has a list of former associates who are in jail? Someone who is known to have at least 26 women that's he's sexually assaulted. 

Oh Maggie, being a sexual predator is just a side of perv...didn't you know?  Just some playful sexual assault which only traumatized it's victims.  But that's nothing to get upset about, just ask Tabitha.  Apparently rape is nbd in her world.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA are expected to shift blue, because they count the absentee ballots after the election day in-person votes. And looking at Michigan, there are pink counties that weren't before, and that doesn't make any sense based on demographics. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, ADoyle90815 said:

NPR has Biden at 209, Twittler at 112. I still think that we won't know for sure until tomorrow at the earliest, as there's still mail-in votes to be counted.

NYT has the same atm.

• Upvote 1

Yup as Destiny said, it's those swing states that are probably going to take some time to count all the votes, especially in PA.

ABC reminding the country we're in a pandemic with 1,000 deaths just today and the shock at how the map looks right now. It really is wild. And disheartening.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Tommy Tuberville sounds like a name for comic-book villain, or a comedian. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, tabitha2 said:

Can you Deny the facts as I posted them?  Is what I posted is false information or lies? 

Seriously fucking stop it.  You want to be a Trump apologizer have at it, but do you have to do it here where people are clearly upset.

It's not that you don't know how to read a room, you just like to shit stir for sport and this is not the fucking time.

And no it's not against the rules, and no this is not an official statement - just my opinion as a poster telling you to STFU because this is not the time for you to make it all about how sexual assault is nbd or to have people explain to you how emboldened he'll be by a second term.

Seriously - fuck off with your Trump apologist schtick.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 4

• GreyhoundFan locked and unpinned this topic