IGNORED

2020 Election Results And Election Day Discussion

fraurosena

4 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Fox: Biden 218, Trump 148

Also, Mark Kelly (Mr. Gabrielle Giffords) will beat Martha McSally (quick quick quick!)

Did my part on that one. She's not even an elected official. ?

• Upvote 5

It seems it's time for my chant of Trump killed Grandma.  

That should have been enough right there.  It's sad how uncaring for their fellow human beings so many of our citizens are showing themselves.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 13

Ya’ll just refuse to stick to what I actually posted don’t you?  I did not imagine it would be this complicated :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 5
  • Fuck You 7
  • Downvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

6 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

That's some actual good news.  Do you know by how much?

57% to 43%

• Haha 4
  • Thank You 7

27 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Out of curiosity, is Faux biting their nails too?

From what i’ve read, the Fox election/polling desk is separate from the main horrible Fox umbrella and generally pretty accurate. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, DaisyD said:

Did my part on that one. She's not even an elected official. ?

One of my few regrets of no longer living in Arizona (I moved 9 years ago) was that I could not vote for former astronaut Mark Kelly.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'm more hopeful because a lot of these numbers do not include early vote that is pretty solid democratic. 

1 minute ago, closetcagebaby said:

From what i’ve read, the Fox election/polling desk is separate from the main horrible Fox umbrella and generally pretty accurate. 

Oh, is it not the Faux talking heads? I don't darken the door of that channel and just assumed it'd be Hannity and and interchangeable blonde. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

I'm more hopeful because a lot of these numbers do not include early vote that is pretty solid democratic. 

I agree! Still so much that needs to be counted. Waiting on ABC to call Arizona for Biden.

Florida can still kick rocks, ugh.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

Yeah, it does.  He's the former football coach at Auburn University and a Trump ass kisser.

I think I heard that but immediately forgot about it. Does he have any other experience? 

Just now, tabitha2 said:

Ya’ll just refuse to stick to what I actually posted don’t you?  I did not imagine it would be this complicated :) 

You're not complicated, you're a troll.  You use the upset of people in an otherwise close knit community of people very concerned about what this election can mean for our country, each other, and especially the vulnerable and disenfranchised communities affected to feed.  Feed your need for attention.

You're quite the edge lord.  

This isn't about you and you don't get to control how people respond to you.  If you would like I'll make you your very own thread where you can talk to yourself and wank to thoughts of your beloved side of perv.  But that wouldn't be any fun for you would it?  No audience, no one to agitate.  How sad for you.

I can't put you on ignore in a literal sense, but I sure can scroll past your unimaginative demands for attention so I won't be responding again.

Seriously guys, don't feed her and maybe she'll go away. 

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, JoyfulSel said:

Florida can still kick rocks, ugh.

I'm for Bugs Bunny chopping it off and letting people take their chances. Anyone who wants to help can meet me at the border with a chain saw tomorrow. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Oh, is it not the Faux talking heads? I don't darken the door of that channel and just assumed it'd be Hannity and and interchangeable blonde. 

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2020-10-19/fox-news-arnon-mishkin-analyst-will-call-the-election

my friend sent me this and it helped me understand the separation!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

(Or was this posted before?)

• Upvote 5
  • Love 11

10 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Fox is discussing that possibility of neither candidate reaching 270. As if.

Do they mean tonight? Because that's been a probable outcome for quite some time. If they mean at all, well, they did just decriminalize shrooms in DC so... 

• Haha 3

I think I am going to have to call it a night.  My fingers are absolutely killing me where the fibromas were excised. The stitches were taken out yesterday but I am missing serious chunks of my fingers.  I’ll take it because even tho  I’ll have a couple of scars on my fingers but it’s better than those ugly bumps.

I am going to take a couple of painkillers which means I will get some sleep.

I am holding out hope that I don’t wake up to a nightmare. 

Peace love and hugs to all of you in the meantime.

:group-hug:

Edited by Browneyed Girl
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 19

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

I'm for Bugs Bunny chopping it off and letting people take their chances. Anyone who wants to help can meet me at the border with a chain saw tomorrow. ;)

I am totally on board as long as we save our Florida FJers first.  They can all come live with me...it's very blue here.

Just now, Maggie Mae said:

Do they mean tonight? Because that's been a probable outcome for quite some time. If they mean at all, well, they did just decriminalize shrooms in DC so... 

I'm not watching Fox but from what I've read I think they are talking about if no one hits it after all the count is in.

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I just think you just want attention, and don't care at all about the 220,000 people who have died in the US due to Trump's negligence. Your first post was very dismissive of everyone's concerns regarding Trump. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

This made me laugh. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

There's a chance that no EC majority happens, in which case it goes to the Senate, and we get President Menace the Sequel.

4 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I think I heard that but immediately forgot about it. Does he have any other experience? 

Experience? Who needs experience if you've been a coach? You're used to kissing up to people. See US Representative (asshole) Jim Jones, a former Ohio State wrestling coach.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

If it’s ok to mention a governor race result, Jay Inslee (D) defeated Loren Culp (Trump-R) in Washington state.  This will make me feel 50% better as I walk by my next door neighbor’s Culp/Trump campaign signs.  It’s been difficult. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

Ooooohhh!
See, this is why we need patience.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 10

Just now, CTRLZero said:

If it’s ok to mention a governor race result, Jay Inslee (D) defeated Loren Culp (Trump-R) in Washington state.  This will make me feel 50% better as I walk by my next door neighbor’s Culp/Trump campaign signs.  It’s been difficult. 

I liked his ideas on climate change.  That's wonderful for you guys!

• I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked and unpinned this topic