IGNORED

2020 Election Results And Election Day Discussion

fraurosena

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, fuck and damn him to hell. I was hoping against hope that you’d be rid of him. 

Please Rufus, ensure he will be the minority leader for the rest of his tenure on the Hill.

I knew the second they announced Kentucky went to Trump, that McConnell would win, too. Dammit. :angry-cussingblack:

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 2

Right now I'm keeping an eye on North Carolina since the New York Times lists it as important for Biden to win, and Lindsay Graham's race.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Okay florida, you had one job. I hope you didn't blow it this year.

As a Floridian, I hope my state gets this right. On a county level, my county hasn't been red in my lifetime so at least my neighbors are doing their part!

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Wait, what? I'm on CNN right now, and they've got Virginia solid red with Trump having a huge lead. I was about to post how embarrassed I am for my state, but I'm thinking I need to change the channel! 

I'm so confused too because my map has it dark blue called for Biden but then the figures have Trump is leading 59% to 38%?

• Upvote 1

Crap. Does anyone know how Lindsey fared?

AP jumping out in front. I don’t think they’ve called anything ‘wrong’ yet, but they are calling VA and SC *very* early. 

NC is looking promising...

FL probably isn’t going to happen, oh well.

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Crap. Does anyone know how Lindsey fared?

I don't believe South Carolina was expected to be close. Lindsey's race has yet to be called, he's behind right now but too early to make any calls I think.

• Thank You 1

I am a Floridian, in a heavily pro-Trump area.  There is a freaking Trump store five minutes drive from my house. II'm hoping that the House and Senate are democrat-majority. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 3

2 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I don't believe South Carolina was expected to be close. Lindsey's race has yet to be called, he's behind right now but too early to make any calls I think.

South Carolinian here! We’re always expected to go red so I’m not shocked they called it so soon. Last I checked, Jaime Harrison and Lindsay Graham keep flip-flopping as more precincts report. It’s gonna be a close one for sure. 

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

I can't do it, I'm out. I'll check the news in the morning. Even the initial results are killing me. Getting the kids to bed, wine, knitting, and Call the Midwife. Hope I'll sleep...

Self care, yes ! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, meep said:

Did FL already count their mail-in ballots? 

They are still counting mail in ballots, but with 88% of the vote in and a 270K lead, it will be difficult. 

• Thank You 4

Part of me is hanging on to every word, part of me is terrified that they’re calling things too soon.

Who wanted more cats? My boys would like to reiterate how sexy they are.

01033996-FD96-4BC6-BC4C-C1A1E9409420.jpeg

D9ABCE4D-6147-40BC-9EB8-F8ABC2E02232.jpeg

Edited by Smee
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 23

Just now, Smee said:

Part of me is hanging on to every word, part of me is terrified that they’re calling things too soon.

Who wanted more cats?

01033996-FD96-4BC6-BC4C-C1A1E9409420.jpeg

D9ABCE4D-6147-40BC-9EB8-F8ABC2E02232.jpeg

Cute tummies!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Gah, I can't take this. I've never been so nervous about a presidential election.  I'm going to watch some Netflix and Amazon Prime, play with my dog, and check the results later.

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

36 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Wait, what? I'm on CNN right now, and they've got Virginia solid red with Trump having a huge lead. I was about to post how embarrassed I am for my state, but I'm thinking I need to change the channel! 

30 minutes ago, Nutella Ace said:

I'm so confused too because my map has it dark blue called for Biden but then the figures have Trump is leading 59% to 38%?

I live in Fairfax County, by far the largest population center in VA. It is highly likely Biden will win my county. Only about 30% of the precincts have reported. One precinct in my county is larger than two or three southwestern (red) counties. That's why they're calling it so early, even though Twitler is ahead. I pray my county does go all-in for Biden.

Edited to add: My county hasn't even reported a single early vote, which should heavily favor Biden.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

They are still counting mail in ballots, but with 88% of the vote in and a 270K lead, it will be difficult. 

NY Times shows that only 67% of the absentee ballots in FL have been counted, but they are planning to have all absentees tonight, looks like they require to have them in by election day, unlike states where they have to be postmarked by Nov 3. 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Can we just chop off America's peen and move the rational people somewhere else and let the crazies live island life somewhere else?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 8

I'm watching on ABC News and seeing that asshole Chris Christie gleefully telling us crap is making me sick. Need to maintain these leads in keys states. What is going in Georgia right now? Yikes.

Does anyone have a link to the Arkansas State House results? 

Just wondering how bad Lil'Duggar is doing. 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Can we just chop off America's peen and move the rational people somewhere else and let the crazies live island life somewhere else?

I agree:

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked and unpinned this topic