IGNORED

Lori Alexander 76: Ken Advises Saving?

Simon Speckles has been absent from Lori’s page for more than a few days I wonder what happened.  I am looking up arrest records in Alaska haha.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Simon Speckles has been absent from Lori’s page for more than a few days I wonder what happened.  I am looking up arrest records in Alaska haha.

There's speculation on some of the anti-Lori FB pages that Speckels has just created a new account and is still posting on her page, but I haven't paid enough attention to who's posting what in the comment sections to have sussed him out yet. I do know he's locked down his own FB page sometime recently; I was able to see quite a bit on it until last week sometime. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's been arrested for something. LOL. 

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Loveday said:

There's speculation on some of the anti-Lori FB pages that Speckels has just created a new account and is still posting on her page, but I haven't paid enough attention to who's posting what in the comment sections to have sussed him out yet. I do know he's locked down his own FB page sometime recently; I was able to see quite a bit on it until last week sometime. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's been arrested for something. LOL. 

Ah ok.  I don’t know why he’d make a new account, he got zero pushback from Lori.  If he did make a new account he’s being smart and not replying to each and every comment with "amen brother!" Or "amen sister!"  So annoying and weird.  Like it was his job or something.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Ah ok.  I don’t know why he’d make a new account, he got zero pushback from Lori.  If he did make a new account he’s being smart and not replying to each and every comment with "amen brother!" Or "amen sister!"  So annoying and weird.  Like it was his job or something.

Yeah, he does seem to have been making a career out of it. LOL. 

As far as I'm able to tell, he's been absent from Lori's FB page for about a week. Something or someone put the brakes on him, whether it was Ken realising the guy is nuts or FB putting him in timeout. Or an actual arrest, in which case he wouldn't have been able to make a new FB account anyway. I didn't really see any evidence of that, either, while I was trying to find his most recent comments on Lori's posts. He's just...disappeared. Whoosh.

Alaska, you say? Hmm. I wonder if he's acquainted with our old friend Cabinetman? LOL.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

Yeah, he does seem to have been making a career out of it. LOL. 

As far as I'm able to tell, he's been absent from Lori's FB page for about a week. Something or someone put the brakes on him, whether it was Ken realising the guy is nuts or FB putting him in timeout. Or an actual arrest, in which case he wouldn't have been able to make a new FB account anyway. I didn't really see any evidence of that, either, while I was trying to find his most recent comments on Lori's posts. He's just...disappeared. Whoosh.

Alaska, you say? Hmm. I wonder if he's acquainted with our old friend Cabinetman? LOL.

What is it about Alaska?   Lol.  He lives in a town called Douglas Junction and someone said it is home to a cult.  They all look fundie to me.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

What is it about Alaska?   Lol.  He lives in a town called Douglas Junction and someone said it is home to a cult.  They all look fundie to me.

There's a Douglas, Alaska, and a Delta Junction, but AFAIK, there is no "Douglas Junction". 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

There's a Douglas, Alaska, and a Delta Junction, but AFAIK, there is no "Douglas Junction". 

Yes sorry!  I stand corrected I should have double checked.

• Upvote 1

I’m just sick of Lori. She’s a festering pile of nonsense wrapped in nastiness.  And she has no concept of Christianity. Reducing an entire faith and the entire Bible to a bunch of gender rules is utterly idiotic. 
You know who never mentioned gender roles? Jesus.  He also never mentioned careers or who should have them or who should clean houses.  He told Martha it was okay that Mary didn’t fuss over the house and meal to spend time with him instead. How does Lori reconcile that with her idea if women being created to cook and clean while leaving the practice of faith to the men? 
And this division of women into “submissive” or “rebellious”...there’s a really black and white line. What makes her think a woman with a job is rebelling against her husband? Maybe he likes her to use her abilities and earn money for the household. And why does it make her rebellious against god?  The Bible does t say who can have a job. Her precious “keeper at home” phrase is not well translated either. It doesn’t translate to housewife or maid.  
And her idea that a wife can either blindly and silently agree with everything her husband says or is argumentative and seeking out conflict is another stupidly black and white notion. Two adults in a partnership can constructively disagree and come to a shared conclusion as necessary.  If they can’t, then sometimes one may have to make a sacrifice in decisions like moving for new job, etc.... but it doesn’t have to be the wife making the sacrifice all the time   If Lori kept reading after “wives submit” she’d find the thing about husbands loving wives as “Christ lived the church”    Now I know that she doesn’t read or acknowledge the gospels, but if she opened them up she’d discover that love meant dying. So that instruction to men would imply that rather than expecting a wife to sacrifice all things for him, he should be expecting to sacrifice everything for her. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6

I've encountered a new fundie phrase and have no idea what it means -- "male initiation' or "initiating men'.  I have never heard this and I grew up around lots of fundies.

Several comments to her 5/26 tweet that men aren't masculine because of single mother use it.  All of them agree it's absolutely needed and we need to go back to doing it.  Doing what?

Is it like a big ol' secret fraternity initiation where they make you drink gross stuff and then take you blindfolded and naked to the woods and tell you to find your way home? 

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I've encountered a new fundie phrase and have no idea what it means -- "male initiation' or "initiating men'.  I have never heard this and I grew up around lots of fundies.

Several comments to her 5/26 tweet that men aren't masculine because of single mother use it.  All of them agree it's absolutely needed and we need to go back to doing it.  Doing what?

Is it like a big ol' secret fraternity initiation where they make you drink gross stuff and then take you blindfolded and naked to the woods and tell you to find your way home? 

Didn’t VF advocate some ceremony with swords or some nonsense like that? The person who said her husband is writing a book about it referred to tribal practices, so I guess we have to send teenage boys on a vision quest or put them in a sweat lodge or otherwise co-opt native cultures and Christianize them. Because that’s always turned out well in the past. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

Didn’t VF advocate some ceremony with swords or some nonsense like that? The person who said her husband is writing a book about it referred to tribal practices, so I guess we have to send teenage boys on a vision quest or put them in a sweat lodge or otherwise co-opt native cultures and Christianize them. Because that’s always turned out well in the past. 

These people are ridiculous. 

• Upvote 7

Maybe that’s what the boys do while their sisters attend the purity ball with their dad?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Purity ball - oh talk about squick -- Double, uber squicky!!  The documentary made me cringe.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

So yesterday I pissed off my Lori leghumping cousin when I told her she was ridiculous for posting a meme that Michelle Obama was transexual.  I asked her for her source.  She posts a YouTube of Joan Rivers.  I again told her she looked ridiculous posting that garbage.  That, my friends, is Lori's lowest common denominator of fangirl.  

• Upvote 9
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 2

Meanwhile some racist is posting on her blog today, and Lori hasn't taken it down despite her assurances that she is not racist and wouldn't put up with those posts. There's not even a lot of posts (only 4), so it's not like there's a lot to sift through. Anyways, perhaps that poster should consider that "Christian" policemen wouldn't murder a man for forging a check. They should abide by Caesar's laws (correct police training, due process, innocent until proven guilty, etc.), not commit murder (hello, that's in the 10 commandments!!), and all the other Biblical platitudes/commands that could be applied here. 

Anyways this person is a not job because then goes into Zionism and Communism and all the rest of the conspiracies. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, kmachete14 said:

Meanwhile some racist is posting on her blog today, and Lori hasn't taken it down despite her assurances that she is not racist and wouldn't put up with those posts. There's not even a lot of posts (only 4), so it's not like there's a lot to sift through. Anyways, perhaps that poster should consider that "Christian" policemen wouldn't murder a man for forging a check. They should abide by Caesar's laws (correct police training, due process, innocent until proven guilty, etc.), not commit murder (hello, that's in the 10 commandments!!), and all the other Biblical platitudes/commands that could be applied here. 

Anyways this person is a not job because then goes into Zionism and Communism and all the rest of the conspiracies. 

I barely got  through one of those comments. The response by the African American community in Minnesota to the murder of George Floyd is because they grew up with single mothers, of course.  And there are communists. And Zionist’s. Nothing to do with the police murdering a man in cold blood in their city.  
These people are sick.  And by not deleting those comments Lori is telling us who she is, too. Not that we didn’t already know.  

• Upvote 17

693286237_dumbbitch.PNG.a2cacc1b6d2b2662a5ee8f730c38f690.PNG

So does that mean that since I am "free" to decide who to marry, I can demand that Chris Helmsworth drop his wife and marry me? I mean, I'm free to make that choice, right? When I guide the home, am I guiding it through a marsh, or what? What if my husband demands that I take down all the pictures of him dressed as Thor? Does he have to eat the food I make if he wants to be vegan and I don't? 

Lori does not live in the real world. I bet she was a cliquey mean girl in high school, who bullied the girls who couldn't afford nice clothes and $14 butter. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

So who pissed Lori off now? Her daughter Alyssa, who despite being into sleep training (bleh), is living life doing what she wants, in leotards, tank tops, and bikinis? I suspect that her "lies of feminism" rant is aimed at someone in particular. I think that Lori is quite jealous of Alyssa. 

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, freealljs said:

So who pissed Lori off now? Her daughter Alyssa, who despite being into sleep training (bleh), is living life doing what she wants, in leotards, tank tops, and bikinis? I suspect that her "lies of feminism" rant is aimed at someone in particular. I think that Lori is quite jealous of Alyssa. 

Lori and Alyssa are in good terms. If they weren't, Lori wouldn't be babysitting Gideon.

Alyssa is not a feminist. She is very careful posting, very very neutral, but in the past she commented about following husband advice, husband leading her etc. Basically, a slightly modern, more palatable, version of submissive wife.

I agree that she broke free, travelling with the ballet company, and even in her worst days, she's 1000 times happier than Lori. But her outfits don't mean she's less fundie than her mother, she's just another brand. All her friends are physically good looking, all the women dress like her. They are sexy Stepford wifes.

I'm not sure if Lori critizises Alyssa's IG pictures or just thinks that her modesty rules only apply to the poor. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

18 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Oh it was a response to someone who responded to Lori's blog, and Lori has to have the last word, don't cha know? I don't know how she has any followers at all, she's so mean to people who take the time to comment on her writing. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

"You are believing the lies of feminism." 

What lies?  Feminism is just the belief that women are equal to men -- not better than, not the same as -- just equal to.  I guess Lori means that women are not equal to men.  She certainly seems to act as if she "is better than".  She doesn't feel the need to work or keep herself clean or being loving and kind.  She just thinks Ken will keep her around because she pretends to be submissive.  I am honestly getting to the point that I can't read her bullshit anymore.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

On 5/26/2020 at 4:13 AM, Hane said:

I sometimes wonder whether these people who say, “Don’t want a baby? Then just don’t have sex!” are asexual and have no base understanding of why other folks just plain enjoy sex.

Oh yes, they do, they are just misogynic. They are trying to enforce their moral ideas by "punishing" unchaste women with a pregnancy. Women are not supposed to give in to their desires, and if they do, justice should swiftly be served in the form of a nine-month-sentence followed by social ostracism and ruined life perspectives. Men, however, are allowed to do whatever is in their power to seduce the bashful virgin (as long as it's not outright violence), and shouldn't suffer any consequences. Obviously, in the 'historical' version of this mindset, the man would usually be pressured into a marriage or at least asked for financial compensation, but those redpill-types are not known for encouraging that particular custom or, really, any tradition that would put them at risk of having to work.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Lori and Alyssa are in good terms. If they weren't, Lori wouldn't be babysitting Gideon.

I’ve wondered about this. 
I am really cynical when it comes to Alyssa, I know, but I sometimes think she would tolerate a lot from Lori if it meant free and convenient childcare for Gideon. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

I hate Lori. Why? 

One can be just as outraged over the senseless murder of a man as they are over many men rampaging a city. They are both wicked. Two wrongs never equal a right and never will.

There was NO reason to destroy a city! There are bad cops, and there are bad people. There always will be but reacting like these mobs did is wicked, just as what that cop did was wicked. Two wrongs NEVER equal a right.

Whenever I teach wives to be submissive, physical abuse comes up. Many want to equate submission with abuse. What about the thousands of wives who physically abuse their husbands? Is it due to submission? NO! Angry or evil people abuse. Submission has nothing to do with it.

Sons need to be taught to be masculine men. They need to be taught to prepare to provide & protect their families. Girls need to be taught to be feminine women, not loud, crass, & aggressive, but lovers of husbands, children and home. They need to be taught to not be a feminist.

Those are all quotes from her twitter. 

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, ignorantobserver said:

Oh yes, they do, they are just misogynic. They are trying to enforce their moral ideas by "punishing" unchaste women with a pregnancy. Women are not supposed to give in to their desires, and if they do, justice should swiftly be served in the form of a nine-month-sentence followed by social ostracism and ruined life perspectives. Men, however, are allowed to do whatever is in their power to seduce the bashful virgin (as long as it's not outright violence), and shouldn't suffer any consequences. Obviously, in the 'historical' version of this mindset, the man would usually be pressured into a marriage or at least asked for financial compensation, but those redpill-types are not known for encouraging that particular custom or, really, any tradition that would put them at risk of having to work.

I'm not positive, but I believe there is a passage in the old testament about a man defllowering a virgin having to marry or or pay her family or something like that.

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic