IGNORED

Tori and Bobby Smith 6: Now with Kade, Kolter, and Charlotte

GreyhoundFan

On the flip side, with as many kids as Tori and Bobby are having at least at this point, I think that Charlotte and sister will have to be sister mom's from an age that will horrify many of us. Don't get me wrong I really don't want to see any more girls born into this cult! At least it will give Charlotte someone to share the load with instead of being the only girl in the oldest four and being expected to have the Jana Duggar or Michel level sister mom experience.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

At least it will give Charlotte someone to share the load with instead of being the only girl in the oldest four and being expected to have the Jana Duggar or Michel level sister mom experience.

Neither Jana nor Michaela were the only girls in the oldest four actually. Jana had Jill and Michaela had Erin. Unfortunately I can see Charlotte and this newest girl having a very similar family dynamic 😢

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

45 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Neither Jana nor Michaela were the only girls in the oldest four actually. Jana had Jill and Michaela had Erin. Unfortunately I can see Charlotte and this newest girl having a very similar family dynamic 😢

While neither Michael nor Jana were the only girls and wrere both in a group I was always under the impression that even more was expected of them because they were the oldest and therefore the leaders of the girls. Can you imagine a Fundy who only has one girl in her first four children? I'm not talking about the Arndts because they had to make it work with many older boys.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 6

Jana and Michael have a lot in common. No wonder they seem to be good friends. They likely had to do a lot as head sister mom. They also had a younger sister close in age that their parents seemed to think was perfect. Jill was a golden girl and Erin seemed like she was treated similar because she was so good at the piano. Jana and Michael both seem less outgoing than their next younger sister. So the attention probably went to Erin and Jill. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Can you imagine a Fundy who only has one girl in her first four children?

I love it when this happens. Then they have to break gender roles and make the boys help. All of a sudden, they believe that "everyone should learn how to cook and clean." ZZ Anderson is a good example. She had her boys doing laundry out of necessity.

16 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Ugh, this is so sad.  I don't care how radiant Tori looks, this poor kid will be a sister mom by the time she's 6. 

I agree. Who cares how she looks? They are going to raise those kids in chaos and poverty. That's nothing to celebrate. The fact that Tori looks nice in a picture does not mean her kids will get the education, nurturing and care that they need.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

She looks a hell of a lot happier (like genuinely happy) than I would if I was headed for 4 under 4.  It really is a shame she won't stop until menopause unless there is a major health issue that makes Bobby force her to stop.

This makes me particularly sad when I remember how little patience she had with Erin's kids while helping with homeschooling.  A completely normally spaced family can still drive a parent batty... this would be next level.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

She looks a hell of a lot happier (like genuinely happy) than I would if I was headed for 4 under 4.  It really is a shame she won't stop until menopause unless there is a major health issue that makes Bobby force her to stop.

This makes me particularly sad when I remember how little patience she had with Erin's kids while helping with homeschooling.  A completely normally spaced family can still drive a parent batty... this would be next level.

I agree. And they wonder why they are tired and need coffee. What these people are doing is not good for anyone involved. It’s sad-

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Why are you so sure they'll only stop at menopause? Or that Bobby would force her to stop if she were sick? Wouldn't she want to stop on her own, in such a case, since she'd have a ton of little kids needing her? Tori never seemed like a particularly self-sacrificing person to me.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Can you imagine a Fundy who only has one girl in her first four children? I'm not talking about the Arndts because they had to make it work with many older boys.

Braggy (Misformama) has 10 kids, the 2 oldest are boys and function as brother-dads. Braggy brags about it a lot. For her, it isn't so much the gender of the kids, it's just that she hates kids and prefers to not have to do anything with them, so the more her older kids can take over parenting roles the better, regardless of their gender.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, Marly said:

Braggy (Misformama) has 10 kids, the 2 oldest are boys and function as brother-dads. Braggy brags about it a lot. For her, it isn't so much the gender of the kids, it's just that she hates kids and prefers to not have to do anything with them, so the more her older kids can take over parenting roles the better, regardless of their gender.

This is not the equality that we were going for.

Although on some level is kind of still admittedly something.

• Upvote 2

What do you think they will call the new baby? It seems as if they take turns in naming the children. Their first is named after his father so I’m guessing Bobby’s choice although the nickname “Kade” screams Tori to me. I think “Kolter” was Tori’s choice and “Charlotte “ Bobby’s. On this basis the new baby will have a trendy/ strange name. I really hope that they choose a classic name that fits with Charlotte ; Catherine, Caroline, Clara, Camilla, Cassandra, Cecily, etc. I’m guessing a “C” name for girls and a “K” name for boys. But, they are fundies so who knows!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Marly said:

Plus she calls her second son her cook. Not because she’s progressive. But because she hates cooking. And she needed someone to take over. And it’s another way to brag about how perfect her older kids are because she’s such a martyr for motherhood. She’s making her next three girls take on a lot of child care now that they are older. Just like zoo when Miriam was about 9. The older boys had to start working and making some money. Therefore Miriam had to wear the baby even though she looked like a strong breeze would knock her over. 

I have to add, I think it’s just a coincidence Tori picked c/k names. I think her next will break the theme and be something like Sophia or Olivia. 

• Upvote 7

31 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Good to see Tori wearing vibrant, spring colors for a change. 

why? because she looks good in them? not everyone does.

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

why? because she looks good in them? not everyone does.

I wear black a lot. It matches my soul 😈

• Haha 17
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, Angelface said:

I really hope that they choose a classic name that fits with Charlotte ; Catherine, Caroline, Clara, Camilla, Cassandra, Cecily, etc. I’m guessing a “C” name for girls and a “K” name for boys. But, they are fundies so who knows!

Do people try to "fit" sibling names together? So they match in some way? I didn't know that was  thing. We just chose a name we liked, both times.

8 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

Do people try to "fit" sibling names together? So they match in some way? I didn't know that was  thing. We just chose a name we liked, both times.

Have I got a rabbit hole for you! There’s this family in the US with 19 kids and their names all fit to a theme. You should check them out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 43

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wear black a lot. It matches my soul 😈

Me too. If I'm feeling particularly cheerful, I may wear navy blue. 🤣

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Have I got a rabbit hole for you! There’s this family in the US with 19 kids and their names all fit to a theme. You should check them out.

Dead. 😂 

I truly am tired of fundies having name themes. It’s so cliche anymore. The Duggars, the Willis Clan, Pecan and Cil, Anna and Asshole, the Holts, Nurthan, Karissa, and so many more.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Dead. 😂 

I truly am tired of fundies having name themes. It’s so cliche anymore. The Duggars, the Willis Clan, Pecan and Cil, Anna and Asshole, the Holts, Nurthan, Karissa, and so many more.

Did Nurthan announced N as their theme? I miss so much. 

Duggar data Is back and posted the analisys for Tori and Bobby...i Will Just leave this Little peace here 

Now, averaging in Charlotte–to–#4′s Projected 402–Day Spacing, their pace shifts to 453 Days (–26 Days).  Just one Predictor Couple, Courtney + Chris Rogers, has the Smiths solidly beat...  The Rogerses’ PP is a mere 413 Days.  (Technically, Nurie Keller and Allison Helferich are also outpacing Tori—but, in both cases, their PP is very speculative, since they only have 1 Child, so far.)  After Charlotte’s birth, Tori + Bobby’s ESOQ was 18 Children.  Now, with the data from Pregnancy #4, their ESOQ is 19 Children (+1 Child), which means that Tori is on–track to quite literally be the next Kelly Jo.  (Wow!)

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Duggar data Is back and posted the analisys for Tori and Bobby...i Will Just leave this Little peace here 

Now, averaging in Charlotte–to–#4′s Projected 402–Day Spacing, their pace shifts to 453 Days (–26 Days).  Just one Predictor Couple, Courtney + Chris Rogers, has the Smiths solidly beat...  The Rogerses’ PP is a mere 413 Days.  (Technically, Nurie Keller and Allison Helferich are also outpacing Tori—but, in both cases, their PP is very speculative, since they only have 1 Child, so far.)  After Charlotte’s birth, Tori + Bobby’s ESOQ was 18 Children.  Now, with the data from Pregnancy #4, their ESOQ is 19 Children (+1 Child), which means that Tori is on–track to quite literally be the next Kelly Jo.  (Wow!)

How about Kendra and Joe? They have to right near the top too. And Kendra is 3 years younger than Tori.

• Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, Guanabana said:

Did Nurthan announced N as their theme? I miss so much. 

They did, just after Nehemiah was born. Nathan, Nurie, Nehemiah... and one on the way. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

How about Kendra and Joe? They have to right near the top too. And Kendra is 3 years younger than Tori.

Tori + Bobby were outpacing Kendra + Joe after Charlotte’s birth—and, with Pregnancy #4 being early for them, they’re poised to remain in the lead. 

Basically their (k+j) official spacing Is slower, and since there are no info on baby#4 and IIRC Kera was more steady in her pacing It seems for now that T+B Will have more Kids if they maintain this spacing. Is crazy to think about It 

• Upvote 2

Tori is having them a month closer together each time, if she keeps this up, then she is going to end up with two less than 12 months apart at some point. But one assume at some point they will have to slow down, add some space. 

I had a baby 15 months after getting married (after two miscarriages) and my second 20 months apart and I was one of the first to have kids of my friends and have the smallest gap age-wise. On my 5th wedding anniversary, I had 2 kids under 4 and was contemplating a 3rd. On Tori's 5th wedding anniversary she will have 4 kids and could very well be pregnant with #5. 

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic