IGNORED

Tori and Bobby Smith 6: Now with Kade, Kolter, and Charlotte

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Kiki03910 said:

It's interesting how people differ. That name is super easy for me to say. I wonder if it's a regional/accent thing.

When I  say the name Kash Smith quickly, the “sh” and the “sm” run together and it’s hard for me to mentally separate the two names, as opposed to Kade Smith where the “d” and the “sm” are easier for me to hear and separate. So I guess it’s not the pronouncing, it’s the hearing and processing.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, JDuggs said:

When I  say the name Kash Smith quickly, the “sh” and the “sm” run together and it’s hard for me to mentally separate the two names, as opposed to Kade Smith where the “d” and the “sm” are easier for me to hear and separate. So I guess it’s not the pronouncing, it’s the hearing and processing.

Ah, got it. And you're right that Kade Smith is certainly easier.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Has anyone heard anything from these two? I am curious if she's pregnant again. Cambree just turned 1.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Has anyone heard anything from these two? I am curious if she's pregnant again. Cambree just turned 1.

I'm sure she is, but when I saw this thread had activity I thought she'd actually announced something. It's all there is to discuss with them.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

If she is visibly pregnant then we will get an announcement right before Jackson’s wedding when she can’t hide from the cameras.

She was camera shy at the 4th of July and not at I Love You Day, so I think she is. She is planning on being in Florida when Erin gives birth so if she was normal, I’d say she can’t be that far along but Lydia was just on vacation at 35 weeks, so these are nor normal people. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 6

Tori was the one that her sibling's predicted would have 19.  Is Bobbi an only child? Wondering if he was really ready for this. 

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Tori was the one that her sibling's predicted would have 19.  Is Bobbi an only child? Wondering if he was really ready for this. 

Bobby has 2 siblings. He must’ve known she wanted a lot when they got married. But if he really wanted to slow it down, he could keep it in his pants. 

• Upvote 15

I usually don’t look at Karissa Collins’ IG, but...bored. She said that abstinence in a marriage to avoid pregnancy is a sin equal to birth control. I wasn’t aware that anyone took that position, but maybe Tori and Bobby also feel that way?

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I usually don’t look at Karissa Collins’ IG, but...bored. She said that abstinence in a marriage to avoid pregnancy is a sin equal to birth control. I wasn’t aware that anyone took that position, but maybe Tori and Bobby also feel that way?

Isn’t that a well known quiverful belief? That it is wrong to avoid sex and that you are denying physical closeness/god’s plan. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

I think Karissa is one of the only ones to actually say it out loud. I doubt most would actually admit that on social media. But she’s a nut with no filter. And sometimes I think quiverful fundies don’t even admit it to themselves. I wouldn’t be surprised if fundie men knew when their wives were most fertile and would just pretend to be really tired or too busy. But really they know she just got off her period so she could be fertile in the next week and want to avoid it. 

• Upvote 5

On 8/30/2023 at 8:07 AM, CanadianMamam said:

If she is visibly pregnant then we will get an announcement right before Jackson’s wedding when she can’t hide from the cameras.

She was camera shy at the 4th of July and not at I Love You Day, so I think she is. She is planning on being in Florida when Erin gives birth so if she was normal, I’d say she can’t be that far along but Lydia was just on vacation at 35 weeks, so these are nor normal people. 

Erin seems obsessed with Tori being in the room while all her equipment is on display to give birth.

She and Bobby (and I assume the kids) are visiting Erin in Florida right now per Erin IG story today. We may get a glimpse of her in Erin's next video. However, when Erin and Chad did the room decorating for Kade and Kolter, a pregnant Tori refused to be on video and was just a disembodied voice for the reveal (weirdest reveal ever). It was an odd video in general. Chad and Erin talked about the room without ever showing it for 4 and a half minutes of an 8 minute video. We then see the room and Erin announces Tori refuses to be on camera to which we get a disembodied "sorry" from Tori. 

I just find it odd that Erin is always wanting Chad to make trundle beds. Carson's clothes are kept in the trundle part of his bed at this point. This isn't Little House on the Prairie. I find them very impractical. My daughters have to get up to use the bathroom at night. I don't the older one stepping on the younger one to get there. And don't get me started on the shelves on the wall that you know one or both boys are going to try to climb. They didn't round off or cover the edges that are just at toddler/preschooler height.

• Upvote 6

There's talk on Reddit that Bobby didn't leave his children's ministry job in Nashville voluntarily. Word on the street from two posters claiming to attend the church say that Bobby has inappropriate relationships with some of the mothers of his kids. What that entails is anyone's best guess, but they're implying stuff like emotional affairs. They also note that the church didn't give Bobby a send off list as they have for others who have left the church. 

Just interesting that it's coming out now. What would anyone have against him?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

32 minutes ago, marmalade said:

There's talk on Reddit that Bobby didn't leave his children's ministry job in Nashville voluntarily. Word on the street from two posters claiming to attend the church say that Bobby has inappropriate relationships with some of the mothers of his kids. What that entails is anyone's best guess, but they're implying stuff like emotional affairs. They also note that the church didn't give Bobby a send off list as they have for others who have left the church. 

Just interesting that it's coming out now. What would anyone have against him?

I just saw it and the comments straight up said he slept with single moms.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic