IGNORED

OANN and Newsmax: Competing With Faux To Become State Media

GreyhoundFan

11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

On the premise of making hay while the sun is shining, I don't understand why one of the nutjob stations hasn't given Mike Lindell a show. The Trumpers love him, and some sane people would watch for the trainwreck factor, so why the hell not? :think:

And we already know what commercials would be shown....

• Haha 5

Trump has been retweeting clips from her show on One America News today:

image.png.b1d01dfdada6e89b4e34c6cb2105c59e.png

Notice how far her chair is positioned from the table so that viewers can see her legs.

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

He's the president of OANN.

image.png.f64a6193e846d3a52aa1525ad2ffc160.png

Fox news swerved left? Really? Fox news is to liberal with the New York Jets football team is to winners this year! (With apologies to any Jets fans- I've been to Cleveland Browns fan since 1980 so I know the pain of a bad season or decade or two decades...)

• Upvote 6

I resent that this person wastes oxygen on our planet.

image.png.feebafe05616c7958637e873ee8419a1.png

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

So now they're worried about matters of National Security being leaked? Not when Trump publically posted on Twitter for all the world to see a highly classified surveillance photo, not when Trump met privately with Putin, not Trump's obvious love for dictators the world over, not when Trump discussed highly classified information at a dinner table at Mar a Lago's crowded dining room...  but now, when Trump is caught on tape begging and threatening trying to fabricate more votes against the will of the people.

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.c0abdb73ead99363191ed71fb4463c15.png

Can someone please explain to me what is in this for OANN?  It's not like they are going to get rich selling commercials for My Pillow and Gold investments.  Seriously - what is the end game and why?  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

kuva.png.009de90af5a0eb7b740d4fe1eb4039b9.png

Could that be because the Biden administration hasn't given them nearly as much to make fun of that's what the Trump administration did on the first day?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

What a comedic program on tv does or does not make fun of is headline news for extremist right wing news outlets?

That says a lot about all the scandals they predicted that would be coming from this Democratic presidency, doesn’t it? 

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 7

They want the my pillow guy to talk about cancel culture and shutting conservatives off, and then they shut the my pillow guy off because he rambles on about stuff that gets them sued, and an anchor calls it a day.

• Upvote 5

These reich wingers can dish it out but can’t take it. 

Greg Kelly, a host on the far-right Newsmax channel, had a meltdown for not being able to order a Filet-O-Fish sandwich at McDonald’s on Thursday, complaining that employees called him a “male Karen” for demanding to see the manager.

“I just went to a MACDONALD’S and there was no MCFISH on the menu,” Kelly lamented in a Twitter post full of spelling, punctuation and factual errors.

“When the hell did that happen? Is it permanently banned? Or is just my ‘local’ MACDONALD’S. I demanded to see the ‘manager’ but they accused me of being a ‘MALE KAREN’ so i walked out.”

Social media users immediately mocked the anchor, who had baselessly blamed antifa and “outside infiltrators” for the Capitol insurrection fueled by pro-Trump extremists, for trying to order a sandwich that does not actually exist.

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 4

His poor parents... I still remember when my toddlers would get meltdowns because the shop was out of something they wouldn't sell anyway. It's a difficult stage but let's hope he grows out of it later.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7